Thread: Waffling Between a Few Types

Hybrid View

Creepy-Snaps

Go ahead, provoke me further. Laugh at my emotions more Ashton. Twist my words. Tell me I'm lying again, laghlagh. Bring it on. I'm tired of poeple like you acting haughty when you have absolutely no reason to think you're better than me. Call me Mountain 'Derp' more Ashton. Yeah it's funny, isn't it?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to derail the thread any further, but MD what is with your obsession with material wealth?

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    This is ridiculous.

Also box finder. Pick them all. And dont stress so much about how you should manifest yourself. People naturally waffle around types. Unless they make themselves unwaffle.

That is what they call : "the death of a character"
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Not to derail the thread any further, but MD what is with your obsession with material wealth?
    ... Nothing. Except that it's a good indicator of who actually works hard, and who justifies their laziness or lack of ambition through various other excuses.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was in the chatbox on the day of the type switch

It was a few days back, Aiss was trying her best to toss me into Delta as IEE (Pirate was at it too); she was certain that she and I didn't inhabit the same quadra (she typed as ILI at the time). It wasn't working at all, I held my ground well as SEE; the crucial moment happened when I solidly pointed her out as devaluing. I put her as IEI (Merry, Decisive, Introtim, and Positivist are obvious to me in that order, Polrs were getting bludgeoned in the chat too), Ashton semi-jokingly "changed" his type to SLE to be her "Dual" for many reasons, and she's been there ever since
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I agree that MD is shoving his leg in his mouth and chewing vigorously, this is Fenryrr's intro thread, and I'd hate to scare her off. Is there another place to take the conflict?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your philosophical unawareness resulting from the lack of cognitio in the form of rigidity of thought, chance which has resulted you to get stuck in the manner of what you see. Instead of the manner of thinking what you see in the context of the past and future that you have seen. Resulted in this insecurity of having failed once. TO push away all the so called Introverted intuition materia. That is so obvious in you. But of course im not really talking to you. Im talking to the others. Of course you could be cured of the disease called personality typology.

But like many minds filled with anxiety and desperate for approval result in the closeminded phenomenon of class structures that are viewed as absolutes and rigid like racism or religious sectarianism. Socionics as used here is the same facist conciousness.

The point being: Live a good life and even though it wont help. The fact is that the personality typologies dont matter shit. But they can help to uncover some of the different expression of the human kind. But in as and self they are very incomplete and lifeless structures. Repressing the development of the understanding of the world that floats on and in us. Being a block that suffocates the spirit on its quest towards total freedom of expression.

You can instead of developing yourself get stuck in a type of charasteristics and wait for your inevitable death. But yeah ofc you can live a semi satisfying life by being yourself. YOu dont have to have high conciousness to be needed. All you need to be is be yourself and happy about it. No matter what anyone says. And i think you have covered that much

This comes from the one who ONCE WAS STUCK in the sewer. But then one day decided to go out. HAIL NEWBORN STAR HAIL NEWBORN STAR. THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH 4 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. WHOSE VERY EXCISTENCE MOCKS AUGUSTA, DJ, GILLY, MARITSA and MD to name a few. But also in this miechievious manner of expression also lies the bridge towards freedom. Like in anywhere.

But lol what do iknwo. OP i think you belong into my quandra. But it just might be that there lies some shit in you that you need pull out of your anus for you to join me to the catwalk of absolute fame

I like this it sounds like we're both approaching the same conclusion, more or less, through different means...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    While I agree that MD is shoving his leg in his mouth and chewing vigorously, this is Fenryrr's intro thread, and I'd hate to scare her off. Is there another place to take the conflict?

This all looks like it would be terribly effective in scaring off a Delta NF, and I don't want that to happen, I like Delta NFs a lot

Maybe a mod could split the thread so this can all roar itself out elsewhere? It's gonna happen, it's just a matter of redirecting the fires out of this particular thread...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im gonna go tomorrow to a forest tantric union. The fact that there are so few tantric unions in the forest make me sad.

All i see is assfaced turtles wallowing in theyr self pity and having sudden raging fit of self induced incapability.

More orgasm people

MOAR ORGASM

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    This is ridiculous.

Also box finder. Pick them all. And dont stress so much about how you should manifest yourself. People naturally waffle around types. Unless they make themselves unwaffle.

???

... Nothing. Except that it's a good indicator of who actually works hard, and who justifies their laziness or lack of ambition through various other excuses.
    Your philosophical unawareness resulting from the lack of cognitio in the form of rigidity of thought, chance which has resulted you to get stuck in the manner of what you see. Instead of the manner of thinking what you see in the context of the past and future that you have seen. Resulted in this insecurity of having failed once. TO push away all the so called Introverted intuition materia. That is so obvious in you. But of course im not really talking to you. Im talking to the others. Of course you could be cured of the disease called personality typology.

But like many minds filled with anxiety and desperate for approval result in the closeminded phenomenon of class structures that are viewed as absolutes and rigid like racism or religious sectarianism. Socionics as used here is the same facist conciousness.

The point being: Live a good life and even though it wont help. The fact is that the personality typologies dont matter shit. But they can help to uncover some of the different expression of the human kind. But in as and self they are very incomplete and lifeless structures. Repressing the development of the understanding of the world that floats on and in us. Being a block that suffocates the spirit on its quest towards total freedom of expression.

You can instead of developing yourself get stuck in a type of charasteristics and wait for your inevitable death. But yeah ofc you can live a semi satisfying life by being yourself. YOu dont have to have high conciousness to be needed. All you need to be is be yourself and happy about it. No matter what anyone says. And i think you have covered that much

This comes from the one who ONCE WAS STUCK in the sewer. But then one day decided to go out. HAIL NEWBORN STAR HAIL NEWBORN STAR. THE ONE WHO LIVES WITH 4 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. WHOSE VERY EXCISTENCE MOCKS AUGUSTA, DJ, GILLY, MARITSA and MD to name a few. But also in this miechievious manner of expression also lies the bridge towards freedom. Like in anywhere.

But lol what do iknwo. OP i think you belong into my quandra. But it just might be that there lies some shit in you that you need pull out of your anus for you to join me to the catwalk of absolute fame

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA, False
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ridiculous.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know what ? I read you in a Duffy Duck voice.