Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
I also don't see aristocracy, or much Ni/Se valuing. Every time this comes up, you respond with "I am so!"... do you have good examples?
On Aristocratic, very little I can post here without being admonished by the mod staff for either personal attacks or racism. I do have an accounting from a friend on it though -- which I'd posted on Woof's wall earlier.

As for the aforementioned Ni, it pops up in pretty much every other post I make about politics. Example:

Quote Originally Posted by On why space exploration is a necessity
In the long run, it would be very costly to abandon space exploration. Resource depletion is a very real problem in industrialized Earth, and while technological solutions are readily available to allow us to utilize our resources more efficiently, ultimately we will end up running out of necessary minerals and the like. And the natural solution to that (that is, the natural solution that doesn't require us to become cavemen, something that I'm not even inclined to consider) is to colonize space.
Incidentally, 1) I count at least six EIE typings (off the top of my head) from other threads, and 2) one of the typings here was a joke. I'll allow your awesome NiFe skills of people-reading to figure out which.
Nobody cares