Thread: Taking Inventory: Aleksei's type poll

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    No, they aren't looking for certainty they're looking for consistency.
    Yes, Fe-Base are. In this case they're the same thing, the DS is Introverted Logic. Rational attitude, too.
    The distinction between ego and base is not relevant, either.
    Of course it is, unless you specify in respect to what.
    All I'm discussing is Fe as an abstract function.
    You should have specified then. Since you disputed Gulanzon's claim which regarded Fe Ego attitude, to my mind you were actually talking about the same thing. Besides, you're contradicting yourself right in this post by stating one one hand that "they aren't ..." (Fe Ego types), on the other hand that you're talking about Fe in general.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to understand Ni, look to where it's clearly used. Look to the people who have it in the ego block. That will give you the most information on how the function works. Same with all the functions including Fe.
    Specifying characteristics of how Fe works has very direct and noticeable ramifications for all types with Fe in the ego.

Types with Fe in the superego or id are characterized by their lack of the function.

It's kind of an obvious leap to make.

I apologize for failing to specify the obvious, Bolt.
    Last edited by rat1; 07-23-2011 at 12:15 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    the lack of concern for others' opinions manifest in Pinnochio has to do with his ideological dogma; in fact, the adamance with which he expresses this attitude only illustrates the same Fe-seeking phenomenon in a defensive/repulsive manner.
    I dunno, I don't see him as having any kind of cohesive "dogma," per se; he just seems to love shooting shit and being a stubborn ass.

I don't know about kristiina, but you just incessantly seek social confirmation of whatever happens to be suggesting a given type. newbornstar claiming 'attention whore' is tantamount to thepirate claiming 'image conscious robot,' i.e. is hardly as qualitative as ongoing behaviors.
    Are you kidding? Lol thePirate has sent me scores of PMs asking me what I think about his type, looking for validation in the same way I do: asking to be convinced. I think DJ takes care of it for the most part though.

I'm trying to supply an Fe-ego pov on how Fe-HA manifests from an assumed social context. my natural state carries awareness of these trends, the only uncertainty I possess is in regard to what scenario will evoke this or that trait; Fe-HA types thus seem rather clueless to me, attention-seeking in a way that isn't a controlled 'game' (i.e. numbers) but which reflects a deeper insecurity about their actual 'social status.'

you are completely projecting your own case onto him; my description had nothing to do with a "nerd persona" lol.
    That's possible, but I don't think he's a clear-cut case. I lean towards ILE based on my general impression of him, he seems a bit too light for an EIE, but some of the things he says resonate with me and definitely sound like Si PoLR type stuff.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Man, I don't remember any details here (what I and Gilly said, side-by-side), but:
    - I don't think necessarily Gilly talks about me, but about Ti-Creative types in general; this is at least my case.
    - the theory also doesn't mention that Ti-Creatives need confirmation from people, on the contrary. And by confirmation I mean truth, opinions, not like relationships or whatever.
    that's the whole point

Because it's one thing to want to be liked or get along with others, and a different thing to need the opinions of others for confirmation. And the latter was the point from the ground-up, since the issue of Aleksei.

right, because a guy who gets a paragraph-long description of a video he posted and immediately posts another, only to later claim "all my friends think I'm EIE" isn't an ILE looking for Fe.

Now regarding myself, I am not IRL like I am here, not sure whether your opinion confirms or infirms that, since on one hand you acknowledge that I have a fixed ideal ("dogma", whatever) therefore confirming it, on the other you put that on my Fe-Seeking defense/attack wishes, an emotional impetus that should normally manifest IRL too. However this does not happen, I'm generally not interested in what other people do or say, this forum is one of the few places where ideology interferes so much into my relationships with others, some others I recall (1) - though to a much lesser extent - are places where technical decisions for the future or some technologies are taken. I personally see your psychanalysis over a simple thing like having strong opinions about a subject as merely a consequence of your socially-oriented personality. On short: I think you're projecting. Because really, the idea is simple to me:
    - one thing is to be excited when you find someone who shares your opinions or agrees with you, a *different* thing is to be motivated by such a perspective;
    - one thing is to fight off people who have "wrong" opinions, a different thing is to do this because of some social libido.
    see, now you're justifying how you are on here with how you are in real life, which is completely irrelevant, because seeking social approval would manifest more clearly in this setting.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Are you kidding? Lol thePirate has sent me scores of PMs asking me what I think about his type, looking for validation in the same way I do: asking to be convinced. I think DJ takes care of it for the most part though.
    yeah, you're both 3s. and pming a few people you deem reliable sources is different from making a battery of threads.

That's possible, but I don't think he's a clear-cut case. I lean towards ILE based on my general impression of him, he seems a bit too light for an EIE, but some of the things he says resonate with me and definitely sound like Si PoLR type stuff.
    he does seem very light for an EIE -- that's a quality consistent in demeanor between Se-valuing EJs and Si-valuing EPs.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's Fe-seeking, not Fe-dominance. people don't depend on their base function's expression from others.
    See here's the conundrum. He doesn't showcase the trademark insouciance/lack of caring of others' opinions like Fi PoLRs usually do (case in point Pinnochio), and yet he does show a kind of "attention seeking" that isn't uncommon for Fe HA types. So one for, one against.

The only thing is, other EIEs demonstrate this kind of uncertainty AND seeking for "approval" of their type: Kristiina did the same thing, I do it, NewBorn Star openly claims attention whore status...so I'm not sure how much it's really an indicator of Fe HA. I mean, the real for sure 100% ILEs around here (1981Slater, Pinnochio, hkkmr, HaveLucidDreamz) don't go doing that kind of thing, at least not in the same openly solicitous manner that Kristiina, myself, and other self-typed EIEs do, so I would wonder if it's even Fe-HA related at all.
    1981slater= Dominant
    Pinocchio= Creative
    Hkkmr=Normalizing
    HaveLucidDreamz=Harmonizing
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he does seem very light for an EIE -- that's a quality consistent in demeanor between Se-valuing EJs and Si-valuing EPs.
    Yeah, and yet there are the ones like numbers who have a lighter, less volatile feel; usually they are Fe subs, IME, but I'm hesitant to make assumptions. My girlfriend, for example, seems a bit "lighter" than most Ni-EIEs, even with a hint of naivite, but she still has the fire I would have to see Aleksei on camera and gauge him that way; text can be telling but persona just takes over way too much.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    1981slater= Dominant
    Pinocchio= Creative
    Hkkmr=Normalizing
    HaveLucidDreamz=Harmonizing
    You might actually be right about this, lol. Kind of convenient.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, and yet there are the ones like numbers who have a lighter, less volatile feel; usually they are Fe subs, IME, but I'm hesitant to make assumptions. My girlfriend, for example, seems a bit "lighter" than most Ni-EIEs, even with a hint of naivite, but she still has the fire I would have to see Aleksei on camera and gauge him that way; text can be telling but persona just takes over way too much.
    I posted two videos here, but to an extent I was performing in both of those as well -- if you want we can do an interview of some sort on Tinychat.

Let me know.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be around tonight, if I am I'll send you a PM probably around 11:00 PM EST

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be around tonight, if I am I'll send you a PM probably around 11:00 PM EST
    That works.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im in socionix TC now.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sure you're an EIE. I haven't been here long, and I haven't read a lot of your posts, but I see them now and then. It's helpful to see your video and see your mannerisms and overall way of talking. That helps me recognize EIEs in the future.

I don't remember when or where this happened, but I met a guy years ago who reminds me of you in that video. It might have been when I was in college. I remember that I was just sort of quiet when I was with him, and I didn't know what to talk about. There always had to be someone else around to do all the talking. It was just a sort of awkward anxiety feeling. And I also remember thinking that he seemed intelligent, but we still couldn't talk very well. Like after a couple words, I was censoring myself.

And after learning about socionics, I can guess that that guy probably had the same feeling about me. But back then, anytime I had an awkward relationship with someone, I always thought there was something wrong with me.

It would be cool to see a video of you interacting with a dual or activator and having fun and joking around, or having a serious discussion.

Anyway, I agree with EIE.
    Last edited by Nico1e; 07-27-2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: added some more memories

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234