D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Ineffible.. you are bolt aren't you?
    I dont even see what's bad that DJ has done.

Yah, she acts obsessed with you. One minute she says "me and DJ are <3" next she's like "DJ is toilet scum", always feeling the need to announce this publicly.
    You're such a fucking idiot seriously DJ. Fuck. TELL ME HOW THE FUCK DON'T YOU FUCKING THINK THAT YOUR ASIAN COMMENTS AREN'T FUCKING PERSONAL HURTFUL SPITEFUL NASTY

Genuine emotional harm? FUCK YOU I'M FUCKING REACTING TO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. TELL ME HOW MY COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR PICTURES BEING IN FRONT OF A WEBCAM ARE WORSE THAN THE FUCKING COUNTLESS COMMENTS YOU'VE MADE ON HERE YOU UGLY BULLHEADED CANCER FREAK LOOKING LONER PIECE OF SHIT < -- THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE

GO ASK SUBTERRANEAN WHY HE FUCKING GAVE YOU AN INFRACTION AND NOT ME SERIOUSLY GO ASK HIM... THE LEVEL OF "NASTINESS" IS SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS IN YOU THAN IN ME

YOUR WHOLE HISTORY ON THIS GODDAMN FORUM IS SPITEFUL AND HATEFUL.

YOU PISS OFF MANY PEOPLE AND MANY PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR IT.

I AM FRIENDLY TO PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE ON HERE AND I REALLY GENUINELY ENJOY THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE YOU FUCKING SAY SHIT THAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
    DO YOU NOT SEE CRAZEDRAT

HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING HIS COMMENTS ARE

AND HE PLAYS THEM OFF AS JOKES

AND AS BEING OK JUST BC THEY ARE ON A FUCKING FORUM

AND ONE TINY THING I SAY ON HIS FB WALL THAT HE HIMSELF AGREED WITH IS WORSE

SERIOUSLY FUCK MAN

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS COMMENTS

THEY ARE RACIST AND SEXIST AND DISGUSTING.

like i seriously don't care anymore.. anyone with any sense who could meet him & i IRL and truly compare both of us would realize that i truly have a good fucking heart and that he ... i don't even know what he has.
    you know what -- this whole thing might be ok and really 'a joke' if he actually didn't care what i said in response

but he totally expects me to not react AT ALL to his nasty comments and just accept them

and the moment i fight back and say something that DOES HIT A NERVE DONT FUCKING LIE I KNOW IT DOES... he whines and says i'm the "truly" bad one and hes just joking

i really think that he has some issues with women. i'm being completely honest.. not wanting to be dominated by one, fearful of them...

anyone who can make these kinds of comments with no remorse and shit online .. i dunno i really think that he might truly be racist/sexist.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    DJ, irrespective of whether you were joking or not, you have obviously crossed personal boundaries you should have stayed miles away from. Be a gentleman. Learn your lesson, apologize, and back the fuck off.
    Apologize for what?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLAME THE MAN, GET PUSSY
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody needs to lick my balls RIGHT NOW and I think it's gonna be an Asian.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarlett, but you should lower your expectations a bit. You seem to want to appeal to some general sense of civility etc in others, and get aggravated when they fail to live up to it. But if you lower your expectations to begin with, and realize that civility as an idea isn't all that agreed upon, then you can walk away easier when people fail on it. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks like you and comes here to be friendly. And the sooner you accept that, you'll be better off. You won't have to constantly be surprised at anyone's bullshit and relive disappointment every time they insult you. You can simply be disappointed as a rule and walk away.

I know this is horrible advice. It's not exactly what I'd prefer either, but whatever.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Somebody needs to lick my balls RIGHT NOW and I think it's gonna be an Asian.
    an asian man yes

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    Scarlett, but you should lower your expectations a bit. You seem to want to appeal to some general sense of civility etc in others, and get aggravated when they fail to live up to it. But if you lower your expectations to begin with, and realize that civility as an idea isn't all that agreed upon, then you can walk away easier when people fail on it. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks like you and comes here to be friendly. And the sooner you accept that, you'll be better off. You won't have to constantly be surprised at anyone's bullshit and relive disappointment every time they insult you. You can simply be disappointed as a rule and walk away.

I know this is horrible advice. It's not exactly what I'd prefer either, but whatever.
    true.

i guess my desire for people on here to resemble human beings is too much for some to handle, as internet forums often run wild with trolling, etc.. which i truly believe is what cowards do to vomit out their aggression because they can't do it in real life.

to say that there ISN'T something psychologically wrong with people who continuously troll in a hateful way is confusing to me.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's LSE and a very VERY mean one.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    lol

would your dualizing help him out?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol

would your dualizing help him out?
    No. This is is joking ground and he doesn't care about who he hurts in it.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DJ is not LSE.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    DJ is not LSE.
    Yes he is. You are welcome to disagree.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DJ is not LSE.
    Yes he is.
    No, he's not.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to say that there ISN'T something psychologically wrong with people who continuously troll in a hateful way is confusing to me.
    De gustibus non est disputandum.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes he is.
    No, he's not.
    He has no sense of the diversity of human emotions and does one thing, his standard MO, which is to joke and in doing so he drives his relations away (UNLESS PEOPLE REALIZE HE IS JOKING AND TRYING TO PISS YOU OFF), which is ethical mistakes. YES HE IS.

SCARLET,

He found your weak point and you're letting him get to you. IGNORE HIM NOW AND LET HIM FIND ANOTHER PRAY TO SATISFY HIS LACK OF SENSITIVITY.
    -

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on peeps his type at this point is MEANINGLESS. meaningless.

lets all agree to disagree on that and realize hes just a dickwad irrespective of type

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lets all agree to disagree on that and realize hes just a dickwad irrespective of type
    ignore him please
    -

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa my "weak point" ... if you wanna call it that sure. i'm just picturing him congratulating himself b/c wow he is so funny he makes asian female jokes and it offends me !! harhar lets do it again omg im sooo kewl im just bein' a jokester!!! TEEHEE ... oh no wait da asian girl said sumfin mean about ME that is actually entirely true. but that is NOT ok!! so ima say SHES the vindictive one! HEEEHEEE *rubs ugly bald head*

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ignore him please
    he is ignored. i guess i take pleasure out of knowing he can read my comments and no matter what i'll never read his and itll drive him crazy cause i will never directly react to anymore stupid shit he says cause i can't see it.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

maritsa my "weak point" ... if you wanna call it that sure. i'm just picturing him congratulating himself b/c wow he is so funny he makes asian female jokes and it offends me !! harhar lets do it again omg im sooo kewl im just bein' a jokester!!! TEEHEE ... oh no wait da asian girl said sumfin mean about ME that is actually entirely true. but that is NOT ok!! so ima say SHES the vindictive one! HEEEHEEE *rubs ugly bald head*
    this is his joking ground; he can do anything here because he doesn't care about anyone except for his best friends; you might observe that if they say something mean to him, he actually does get hurt. He doesn't care about you, who you are and what you stand for so he will joke about you and joke about the fact that your values are trembled by him. I care about your reaction and I want you to be ok.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's LSE
    DJ is not LSE.

DJ is not LSE.
    Yes he is. You are welcome to disagree.

Yes he is.
    No, he's not.
    Having a bit of a problem there with your dual DA ? What a shame.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you for pointing out the obvious (obvious observation); that was very observant of you Absurd.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you for pointing out the obvious (obvious observation); that was very observant of you Absurd.
    Always there to help you Maritsa. You read the OP, didn't you ?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, he's not.
    He has no sense of the diversity of human emotions and does one thing, his standard MO, which is to joke and in doing so he drives his relations away (UNLESS PEOPLE REALIZE HE IS JOKING AND TRYING TO PISS YOU OFF), which is ethical mistakes. YES HE IS.
    ...so he's not an ethical type. I can accept that.

But he has an ego.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looks like he's trying to get some kind of reaction from one, which means I exactly know where he is going or wants to be.

Anyway, he's not the first and he is not the last, there's more people on here just like him, that is, saying one thing and doing the other, being one foot in one quadra and at the same time ascending to another.

But he has an ego.
    So what ? That doesn't make any difference to her, does it ?

Please ignore Discojoe.
    This is his joking ground; he can do anything here because he doesn't care about anyone except for his best friends; you might observe that if they say something mean to him, he actually does get hurt.
    Well, Maritsa put it nicely here. I didn't know you suffer greatly and are at mercy of your best friends. Consider me your best friend from now on. This is a beginning of a wonderful friendship, oh and don't be mad at Maritsa showing your weak point (?) I won't take advantage of you, I swear to god.

He doesn't care about you, who you are, and what you stand for so he will joke about you and joke about the fact that your values are trembled by him. I care about your and I don't want to see you be hurt by him.
    Alright, I'm going to tell a joke as well, this sounds like Fi polr. Thank you Maritsa, I care for you, too.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-09-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12