Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: I'm An ESE! Or: No one on this forum knows anything about typing anymore

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Lulz. Some of us can take a joke yunno.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I know this is a bit of a platitude, but I don't think it's really possible to properly empathise with discrimination unless you've been on the receiving end of it, and any sort of reminder of it and how much worse it could be, and how far there is to go until real equality exists is painful. A lot of white people are blind to how much racism there still is. But at least once a week I'm still reminded of how I'm the Other.

I agree, it's so much worse when it comes from someone you don't know well enough to tell whether they're racist or not. Like, my friends will make jokes about how I can't resist a bargain, my bf will say that I have a slanty vagina, and I find that hilarious - but I tense up when strangers ask me, "So... where are you ORIGINALLY from?"
    Yeah, being asian myself living in California, there's still racism everywhere. I can only imagine it would be worse for asian women and dipshits like Ashton and discojoe don't make it any easier. But still, asians are well liked in the US, relatively speaking. Can you imagine what life would be like if you were black? Or a dirt poor hispanic person?

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude. White people have done more to ethnic minorities than ethnic minorities have done to white people in the entire course of history.

That's IT. Fact. You talking about how European people were slaves, etc... yeah sure, so ? My point is that the INTENSITY of their suffering was nothing compared to mass murders, mass slavery ... genocide... etc,etc. of other ethnic groups BY WHITE PEOPLE.

Stop running from the fact that they "weren't directly addressing you"

They weren't directly addressing anybody. They were addressing the ISSUE WE ARE DISCUSSING. They bring up points that YOU ignore and that you SHOULD respond to if your argument is to be taken seriously.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is "white" a race?

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Is "white" a race?
    It is. It's the phenotype range of the Caucasoid populations native to Europe -- Nordic to Mediterranean. It includes the Caucasoid people of North Africa, Persia and the Levant
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Dude. White people have done more to ethnic minorities than ethnic minorities have done to white people in the entire course of history.
    Oh, so it matters what skin color did the oppressing? Regardless of the fact that those at the receiving end experienced it just the same.

I think you just outed yourself as a racist cunt. Good job.

That's IT. Fact. You talking about how European people were slaves, etc... yeah sure, so ? My point is that the INTENSITY of their suffering was nothing compared to mass murders, mass slavery ... genocide... etc,etc. of other ethnic groups BY WHITE PEOPLE.
    You've no idea what these people suffered through. White ethnic groups have endured mass murders and slavery, too. Learn more history instead of deluding yourself with phony ethnocentric narratives.
    Wow.

I'm a racist cunt now? Fuck you. I'm so far from that it's funny.

Are you EVEN READING WHAT I'M SAYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I'm stating a fucking fact.

I have no idea what "these people" suffered through?

Oh really? That's funny, the pot calling kettle black. What about you not knowing what it feels like to be Asian, etc. and enduring shit that has been said in this forum?

Suck on your mommy's saggy tits some more in the comfort of the basement you two share together.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No matter what colour your skin is, a douche is a douche. And that is what DJ & Ashton are. Two peas in a pod.

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see you put SLE inside you Ashton, be nice to your fellow quadrant folk. You don't want a scandal, papers be blabbing about it, do you ?

Duality

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I see you put SLE inside you Ashton, be nice to your fellow quadrant folk. You don't want a scandal, papers be blabbing about it, do you ?

Duality
    lol he probably talked to his lover DJ after sucking him off and decided he wanted to be of his kind. doesn't matter if it's true or not.

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol he probably talked to his lover DJ after sucking him off and decided he wanted to be of his kind. doesn't matter if it's true or not.
    Don't know anything about that nor do I want to, not my problem. Just found it funny seeing him "self-type" SLE and typing you IEI, what the fuck is this ? Ashton has conquered death.

Creepy-Snaps

SL... you're still posting here. What did I tell you 2 hours ago? Walk away. Leave this thread. Or it'll go on forever.

Who cares what DJ, Ashton, or anyone else say? Even just last page, DJ attacked me, and I'm choosing to ignore him. I'm telling you to SL, and not them, because I hold you to a higher standard. Now I don't want to see you here again in 2 more hours, please don't disappoint me.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol it's okay ... I'm not bothered by them really. I am not going to quit this thread because it's a little too entertaining and I must deliver to my people!

I know they deserve no reply but I can't help wanting to shove shit in their faces.

it's cool though i won't be around for a while anyway. life beckons.. studying beckons.

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    SL... you're still posting here
    Yes, I am and I love it.
    _

What did I tell you 2 hours ago? Walk away. Leave this thread. Or it'll go on forever.
    Gimme a couple of minutes, I'm just warming up.
    _

Who cares what DJ, Ashton, or anyone else say? Even just last page, DJ attacked me, and I'm choosing to ignore him.
    Ignore this cancer patient, please.
    _

Now I don't want to see you here again in 2 more hours, please don't disappoint me.
    I won't, I heed your words Mountain Dew, may gods be with you, thank you.
    _

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attila the Hun begs to differ.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I switched to be duals with Aiss, since she was exiled from Gamma.
    Good thing you did, I love you. That place is full of wankers anyway.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've wanted to say this for a long time - your self typing of SEE is a JOKE. Damn. I'm sorry but really? From ILI to SEE? I've seen your posts and photos even... how can you be a sensor and an extravert is beyond my comprehension.
    for whatever it's worth, i would not word it this way, but i agree; the current typing has always struck me as ludicrous.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Axielsyd is alright to me, I like her, did things, I don't know, I like, previously But hey cut on that caps thingie. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Meow.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

lol it's okay ... I'm not bothered by them really.
    O rly? All of your posts in this whole thread beg to differ.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    lol it's okay ... I'm not bothered by them really.
    She's probably being a drama queen.

Or an attention whore.

Or both.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post

She's probably being a drama queen.

Or an attention whore.

Or both.
    Pretty butterfly

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, you know what, SL... you're right. I am a loser. My job is pathetic. Door-to-door sales? There's no money in that.

Take today for instance. I worked a whole three hours and made only $200. I can hardly subsist on such a meager income. If I weren't lazy and had worked the typical eight hours, all I would have to show for it would be maybe anywhere from $350 to $600 depending on the quality of the turf.

And this job is hardly difficult. I mean, what kind of person would have trouble knocking on total strangers' doors over and over, trying to convince them to apply for a mere frippery? Introverted logical types are especially advantaged in this occupation, what with our natural aptitude for diplomatic persuasion, carrying conversations, and building rapport with people about whom we know nothing.

Yes, it is time I take a cold hard look in the mirror at my sexy face, and finally accept my place as a failed prospector at economic productivity.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Makes you think, don't it?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually now know you're one of the most pathetic excuses for a human I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with (even online) and I will no longer engage in futile back & forth with you, little bitch discojoe.

I don't care what my type or your type is, what my ethnic background is, or yours. I only care for the simple fact that not only I, but quite a few people who have pm'd me, think you are worthless to even engage in talking to. I shall heed their advice finally and cut you out of my mind and eyes forever.

Enjoy your own sad, sad life. Your relationship will also not last long, mark my words - el oh el @ 2 months being akin to some epic love requiring a thread. Loser.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Thread locked.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678