Thread: Deltas

Hybrid View

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, Deltas are the type of people who tend to have strong conservative christian values. They're like the people at Starr Commonwealth. Emotional connection between two individuals isn't nearly as important as what is 'good for the community.'

Although completely well-meaning, and not at all done out of hatred and fear, they're more likely the type of people who think that being gay is something that can and should be cured through therapy.

They work hard and have great moral work ethics about ummm working. =p And they like to share long moral conversations at dinner, about how so and so was being wrong or right. The fact that they might emotionally ruin the person in the process of doing so, doesn't really bother them. Not that they're sociopathic or cruel, they're just the conservative type of people who believe in that sort of stuff.

They tend to be Republican, and so somebody 'going their own way' too much is annoying for them. They're the type of people that get really seriously offended and upset at Hollywood, for example.

They like to have strong conversations about objective humanitarian principals. Subjective emotional moral values, they're not concerned with much at all. And that's the primary clash between Beta and Delta. Both groups find each other so morally off putting because the Beta is ignoring the objective morals for the individual, and the Delta is ignoring the individual person's emotions for the 'greater good.'
    ha ha
    haha
    hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
    Last edited by noid; 07-02-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MISTYPED DELTAS VS. DELTAS WHO ARE ACTUALLY INDEED, DELTAS.

Maritsa: Not an INFj. Most likely an INFp actually.

Galen: Not an ENFp. Most likely an ISFp.

Slacker Mom: Not an ENFp. Most likely an ESFp.

Director Abbie: I agree, she's ESTj or INFj.
    You know, I see yourself INFj. I strongly recommend to stop bullshiting on delta, cuz you are close to enter into our circle
    If you see maritsa as INFp, so you identify maritsa with yourself, im sad to announce that you INFJ. Because maritsa INFj.
    haha.
    Last edited by noid; 07-02-2011 at 11:19 PM.

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B&D, I kinda like you, but then you go and make stupid posts like this. Even on a stereotypical level, its not really functionally accurate. Your typing's for those members are also outlandish, its hilarious how disconnected from reality you are
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This isn't delta at all. If anything I'd say you just made a description of XSEs.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    This isn't delta at all. If anything I'd say you just made a description of XSEs.
    Frankly, when I read the description, ISTjs came to my mind.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTJ are notorious for sharing value/conservative view affirmation when discussing ?? Its the second time I see this and dont understand WHY;
    Isnt this more ISFJ ?

-- Maurice Chapelain