Guide: Draw your A-model. The numbers in the circles symbolize the functions. If you want to find out who is your semi-dual, find it on the chart. Your semi-dual's ego-block is your 5th and 8th functions. (for ENTjs, 5th is and 8th is . Combining those gives you which is the ego block of INFj). The arrows show which function is first. Just next to it is an arrow that points from 8th to 5th and has "Benefit 2" written next to it. This means that ENFp ( ) is the benefactor in the benefit relations with the ENTj.

Any questions?

EDIT: This is from an Estonian socionics web-page. It was probably originally in Russian and was translated. I don't know where it originated from.

I had never seen this in any of the English language web-sites. I thought that maybe it's not even available in English. And even if it is, it's not easy to find. This chart is very helpful for anyone who has problems remembering all the relationships. It is also helpful to beginners who are trying to understand the intertype relations.
(maybe it should be a sticky)