Thread: What do you think is the fifth best relationship type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

Huh?
    You tried to tell me a bunch of things about how I interact with IEIs and LIIs, and it's not true. I work well with my LII brother and I have very little in common with IEIs. My conversations with my LII brother are informative, and my conversations with my IEI coworker irritated her.
    Oh, the "you" wasn't referring to you directly; it was kind of a generalized "you"

My ESE cousin irritates me more than my SLE friend.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, the "you" wasn't referring to you directly; it was kind of a generalized "you"
    So now you're generalizing me? Please define "you" for future reference regarding your posts.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So now you're generalizing me? Please define "you" for future reference regarding your posts.
    No. There's a misunderstanding here. Let's change "you" to "one person"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Snaps

Super-ego conflict. LOL.

P.S. Maritsa, do you still think I'm LSI?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Change her to three persons, it is less confusing this way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DA, do you seriously not understand her use of the word "you" or are you just being difficult for fun?

and Maritsa, although I do think illusionary has problems, I can't see how it would be worse than conflictor. I love my illusionaries -- I have a couple close friends who are ILE. I have zero close friends who are LSE. I think they avoid me.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    DA, do you seriously not understand her use of the word "you" or are you just being difficult for fun?

and Maritsa, although I do think illusionary has problems, I can't see how it would be worse than conflictor. I love my illusionaries -- I have a couple close friends who are ILE. I have zero close friends who are LSE. I think they avoid me.
    agree with this. actually the model A explains illusionary quite well. you connect really well on half the levels and disconnect on the other half. so if you decide to pay attention to the connecting half, the relationship is a good one!

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Neither and/or both.

I take things as they are said, not as they are meant, and it's pretty offensive for someone to tell you what your relationships are like when they don't know you and are wrong.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

youve been here reading posts about socionics for years...are you just now getting offended about this?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take things as they are said, not as they are meant
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like activation, duality and mirror most .
    Btw calm down Abbie

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Idk. People are cool.

Neither and/or both.

I take things as they are said, not as they are meant, and it's pretty offensive for someone to tell you what your relationships are like when they don't know you and are wrong.
    I understand and somewhat agree I've got the same issue with "we" and when that word gets slung around carelessly; people get accused of things they never did, or get lumped into things they don't want to be a part of... aarrgg...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I understand and somewhat agree I've got the same issue with "we" and when that word gets slung around carelessly; people get accused of things they never did, or get lumped into things they don't want to be a part of... aarrgg...
    can't you people cut some slack. does everyone have to be perfectly specific and correct in their speech all the time???

And, I don't think Maritsa was slinging the word "you" around carelessly, in this instance. "You" is commonly used to mean "the person in question". WORK HARDER to understand WHAT IS MEANT, not only the specific words a person says. Sure it's their responsibility to communicate to the best of their ability but it's TO YOUR BENEFIT to try to see around little errors, inconsistencies and slip-ups (if they even exist and in this case they do not) for the higher goal of mutual understanding.

I don't know why this really got my goat, but it did. I feel like too many people on this forum PICK ON Maritsa. Sometimes she deserves it but usually, she does not. Stop it.

That said, I like you, woofwoofl, and Abbie, you know I like you too!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    can't you people cut some slack. does everyone have to be perfectly specific and correct in their speech all the time???

And, I don't think Maritsa was slinging the word "you" around carelessly, in this instance. "You" is commonly used to mean "the person in question". WORK HARDER to understand WHAT IS MEANT, not only the specific words a person says. Sure it's their responsibility to communicate to the best of their ability but it's TO YOUR BENEFIT to try to see around little errors, inconsistencies and slip-ups (if they even exist and in this case they do not) for the higher goal of mutual understanding.

I don't know why this really got my goat, but it did. I feel like too many people on this forum PICK ON Maritsa. Sometimes she deserves it but usually, she does not. Stop it.

That said, I like you, woofwoofl, and Abbie, you know I like you too!
    I like you too, and I like Maritsa, and I like Director Abbie, and I don't want any of you to feel thumped on by me

I agree with the overall message of this; it still feels rotten to get hit by a wild pronoun though, and I hope I haven't been responsible for doing that too much myself...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)