Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
I don't think such a list is existent, without factoring in enneagram and subtype.

There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

I definitely am going to be going by subtype here, with enneagram:

1. SLE (both Ti and Se), enneagram 8. (Dual and true dual, true dual being the one that complete me with -Ti):
Nirvana. Match made in heaven. Understand one another, complete one another. Fill their need to seek meaning and what is meant for, the underlying answer, and they bring me out and help me to take action. They are protective, and they let me express myself emotionally and do not mind my enneagram 4 behaviors..

2. Older IEI-Ni's (partially my identical, if I am Fe sub, really):
Enjoy seeing how they have reached to their mature adulthood, since I one day there will destine if meant live. Understands me well, do not need explain myself to them... Just "get me". Prefer enneagram 5w6 ones. Don't as much care for other 4 core IEI, as it is too much my own self and drowns out and makes to feel vague.

3. Healthy SEE's:
Good chemistry. They knock me out of myself, and with me being a 4 core and MBTI INFP (do not get me here, started, but yes, you can be a different type in MBTI with the placement of functions differing, as well as functions altering slightly in definition) can appreciate of some Fi aspects, even if I am going to be more expressive.. They have 4D fe and I have 4D Fi, anyhow, and it is demo... Tend make one another laugh.

4. Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor. (More lenient than -Te, and not my "true" supervisor, being -Ni):
Theycan be hard on me, but overall, they are more helpful and they even are more tolerating of me. It is repeated pattern where the LIE-Ni lets me get away with certain things other people cannot, such as with my emotional expression, and being immature. I have been attracted to several LIE-Ni.. Yuri Lowell is SLE in the anime, but LIE probably in the videogame, and I love him... They are not as barren as is toward me, -Te. Who is a far more ruthless ruler of me... And they hurt and burn me all the more. Stugg has burned me a little bit, but nothing third degree as how in -Te.

5. Other types of SLE aside from the kind I enlisted, LSI, and 5w6 LII's
Whilst LII is a bit too soft, we do not clash and they admire greatly of me. They are helpful and tend care about me much. I am indifferent oftentimes to their advisory, but the sentiment and care they put in towards me is valued. Other SLE who are not the enneagram 8 are just meh, okay, to me. LSI are a complementary relation, and we stimulate of one another.

The worst ones I have with are LSE/conflictor, my true supervisor (LIE-Te) and ILI-Te (kindred). I also absolutely HATE unhealthy EIE's... Healthy ones are higher up in my liking, though.An unhealthy Se base can also be a nightmare, but am more forgiving towards them than of an EIE.