Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you think is the fifth best relationship type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa: I truly do not intend to cause any offense when I say this, but when you listed your conflict as third and super-ego as fourth, then said that you "make supportive and loving friends" with your conflict relations, it made me think that you need to reexamine your type.

As everyone knows, there are pretty much two ways to type people. You can examine them individually as you find behaviors, mind sets, body types, "vibes", etc. about them and then categorize them into one of the 16 personality types. Then, there's the other way of typing people which is learning how they interact with other personality types and then typing them according to that. Often, I'll use one way to type someone, then I'll use the other way to "check my work." Say if I ask someone a whole bunch of questions and I figure that they are an ISFP, but when I see them interact with an ESTP, they are able to relax and open up much more than they were when they were interacting with me. I would then go back to square one in my evaluation because my first typing was not congruent with their interaction with other types in their environment.
    Last edited by Filambee; 06-29-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    As an example, I prefer the company of my Semi-Dual over Activity

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    As an example, I prefer the company of my Semi-Dual over Activity
    Moar Si pls.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post

Moar Si pls.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I could categorize my relationships with people to this extent since I known people from all types who I've had different degrees of closeness with, whether by circumstance or personal differences

This is pretty much a breakdown of my closest good type relations from memory

Dual-best friends for about 13 years until moved away in childhood. Probably the most satisfying bond I've had

Mirror- had multiple close friendships over my life. Very easy to start and maintain and the only time they've ended is from lack of contact through moving about.

Activator- takes a little time to develop closeness, usually instant feeling of ease though. I've initiated all of these relations and they've all been good yet a bit boring at times.

Identical- similar to activator to start, yet sometimes the other has initiated first. Always a feeling of ease yet haven't always been close (usually due to different beliefs, values, interests, etc). I don't have any close EII's relations atm

Semi-dual- almost feels like duality with a dash of mirror when started, a feeling of closeness with an underlying inadequacy. I've enjoyed talking to and working with them, but day to day things have been harder to do together longterm. My closest relation was with one I knew through doing group outdoor adventure stuff with, still have contact with

Beneficiary- best friend through most of high-school, at the time I was more frivolously minded and went along with her lifestyle. I matured out of the relationship although there was some non-type related issues that pushed this even more

Mirrage- good friend for years though I've found it difficult to maintain the sort of closeness I like since she's a more socially driven person who bounces from person to person. I don't think she cares about needing close friends as much as having currently enjoyable relations with people. We still like each other though

Benefactor- Used to be good friends with one for 3-4 years but it grew apart when she became too isolated and at the time I didn't know how to get her out of that state. I liked her and have liked the ILI's I've known and have a lot of respect for their bluntness and find their distaste of Fe comes across as funnier than it dose in SLI's, but at times a bit too mean for my taste

Business- One of the easiest types to get along with at work and 2 have grown into friendships. They're the most pleasant Ti's to be around (IMO) and tend to be very willing to help with things, especially explaining things, if they're asked. The best way of evaluating them has been mutually platonic but in a good way
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think such a list is existent, without factoring in enneagram and subtype.

There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

I definitely am going to be going by subtype here, with enneagram:

1. SLE (both Ti and Se), enneagram 8. (Dual and true dual, true dual being the one that complete me with -Ti):
    Nirvana. Match made in heaven. Understand one another, complete one another. Fill their need to seek meaning and what is meant for, the underlying answer, and they bring me out and help me to take action. They are protective, and they let me express myself emotionally and do not mind my enneagram 4 behaviors..

2. Older IEI-Ni's (partially my identical, if I am Fe sub, really):
    Enjoy seeing how they have reached to their mature adulthood, since I one day there will destine if meant live. Understands me well, do not need explain myself to them... Just "get me". Prefer enneagram 5w6 ones. Don't as much care for other 4 core IEI, as it is too much my own self and drowns out and makes to feel vague.

3. Healthy SEE's:
    Good chemistry. They knock me out of myself, and with me being a 4 core and MBTI INFP (do not get me here, started, but yes, you can be a different type in MBTI with the placement of functions differing, as well as functions altering slightly in definition) can appreciate of some Fi aspects, even if I am going to be more expressive.. They have 4D fe and I have 4D Fi, anyhow, and it is demo... Tend make one another laugh.

4. Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor. (More lenient than -Te, and not my "true" supervisor, being -Ni):
    Theycan be hard on me, but overall, they are more helpful and they even are more tolerating of me. It is repeated pattern where the LIE-Ni lets me get away with certain things other people cannot, such as with my emotional expression, and being immature. I have been attracted to several LIE-Ni.. Yuri Lowell is SLE in the anime, but LIE probably in the videogame, and I love him... They are not as barren as is toward me, -Te. Who is a far more ruthless ruler of me... And they hurt and burn me all the more. Stugg has burned me a little bit, but nothing third degree as how in -Te.

5. Other types of SLE aside from the kind I enlisted, LSI, and 5w6 LII's
    Whilst LII is a bit too soft, we do not clash and they admire greatly of me. They are helpful and tend care about me much. I am indifferent oftentimes to their advisory, but the sentiment and care they put in towards me is valued. Other SLE who are not the enneagram 8 are just meh, okay, to me. LSI are a complementary relation, and we stimulate of one another.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I don't think such a list is existent, without factoring in enneagram and subtype.

There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

I definitely am going to be going by subtype here, with enneagram:

1. SLE (both Ti and Se), enneagram 8. (Dual and true dual, true dual being the one that complete me with -Ti):
    Nirvana. Match made in heaven. Understand one another, complete one another. Fill their need to seek meaning and what is meant for, the underlying answer, and they bring me out and help me to take action. They are protective, and they let me express myself emotionally and do not mind my enneagram 4 behaviors..

2. Older IEI-Ni's (partially my identical, if I am Fe sub, really):
    Enjoy seeing how they have reached to their mature adulthood, since I one day there will destine if meant live. Understands me well, do not need explain myself to them... Just "get me". Prefer enneagram 5w6 ones. Don't as much care for other 4 core IEI, as it is too much my own self and drowns out and makes to feel vague.

3. Healthy SEE's:
    Good chemistry. They knock me out of myself, and with me being a 4 core and MBTI INFP (do not get me here, started, but yes, you can be a different type in MBTI with the placement of functions differing, as well as functions altering slightly in definition) can appreciate of some Fi aspects, even if I am going to be more expressive.. They have 4D fe and I have 4D Fi, anyhow, and it is demo... Tend make one another laugh.

4. Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor. (More lenient than -Te, and not my "true" supervisor, being -Ni):
    Theycan be hard on me, but overall, they are more helpful and they even are more tolerating of me. It is repeated pattern where the LIE-Ni lets me get away with certain things other people cannot, such as with my emotional expression, and being immature. I have been attracted to several LIE-Ni.. Yuri Lowell is SLE in the anime, but LIE probably in the videogame, and I love him... They are not as barren as is toward me, -Te. Who is a far more ruthless ruler of me... And they hurt and burn me all the more. Stugg has burned me a little bit, but nothing third degree as how in -Te.

5. Other types of SLE aside from the kind I enlisted, LSI, and 5w6 LII's
    Whilst LII is a bit too soft, we do not clash and they admire greatly of me. They are helpful and tend care about me much. I am indifferent oftentimes to their advisory, but the sentiment and care they put in towards me is valued. Other SLE who are not the enneagram 8 are just meh, okay, to me. LSI are a complementary relation, and we stimulate of one another.

The worst ones I have with are LSE/conflictor, my true supervisor (LIE-Te) and ILI-Te (kindred). I also absolutely HATE unhealthy EIE's... Healthy ones are higher up in my liking, though.An unhealthy Se base can also be a nightmare, but am more forgiving towards them than of an EIE.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    without factoring in enneagram and subtype
    Enneagram is far lesser based than Jung types, and more so about compatibility if its types.
    While heretical subtypes are just nothing.

> There are some SLE I love, and some who are just for me, okay.

You can't understand correctly even own type and have no good skills in typing. Your type is SEI, and not IEI.
    People rather possibly have other types than you think.

For long romance and close friendship should be good only 3 IR: duals, semiduals, activators. Other are significantly worse.
    Besides Jung types, there are other important traits in people which influence on the quality of relations with them. And also what efforts people do to establish good relations.

> Healthy SEE

There is no healthy state of Jung types as those are disorders.

> Self-aware LIE-Ni's My partial supervisor

Supervisors are among worst for love and friendship, as it's hard to them to perceive you seriously or equal. They may partly support you, but love needs equality. And it's useful to have traits for strong interest what supervisors have not much to you.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Enneagram is far lesser based than Jung types, and more so about compatibility if its types.

You can't understand correctly even own type and have no good skills in typing. Your type is SEI, and not IEI.

For long romance and close friendship should be good only 3 IR: duals, semiduals, activators. Other are significantly worse.
    Besides Jung types, there are other important traits in people which influence on the quality of relations with them. And also what efforts people do to establish good relations.

> Healthy SEE

Supervisors are among worst for love and friendship, as it's hard to them to perceive you seriously or equal. They may partly support you, but love needs equality. And it's useful to have traits for strong interest what supervisors have not much to you.

You are not a credible typist and I don;t really care about your cruddy opinion. You're biased and have no idea what you're talking about, lol. I would never be an Si base, lol. As @FreelancePoliceman has said, supervisors literally marry one another often. We have the same cognitive style, as well as process and result. If I show you my room, you will laugh at typing me an SEI. If you think that all relations are equal and ITR is cookie cutter, that is naive thinking and indicative of Ne PolR. I agree with @thehotelambush on the LSI typing for you.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

> Healthy SEE

If one only half looks at things, they will miss information. I half look as well, but I intuit may way through it so it is fine. But on a more serious level, the supervisory relation can literally transgress into that of the benefit. I unfortunately cannot quote it, because it was on wikisocion and it was down.

Until assumptions stop being pulled out the ass as well as lazily half looking does, I do not want hear any opinion you have on me, because it is irrelevant and holds no meaning.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Duality
    2. Activity -ISTp are so much fun
    3.ESE who is that in relations to me Illusionary?
    4. INFj -identical
    5. IDK this is hard; let's see SEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my top 5:

1. Duality (IEI)
    2. Mirage (SEI)
    3. Activity (EIE)
    4. Semi-Dual (ILI)
    5. Benefit (ESE)

Basically, it's all Fe ego + my semi-dual

TIM
    Iei
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... No ile in top five?

Braingel

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacles View Post
    ... No ile in top five?
    I do get along fairly well with ILE. I even used to be most attracted to them and wanted be put around more.. But despite my Fi being unvalued, it still is 4D, and being a 4 core, I do value some of it.. And they do not have the SLE's Se to compensate as for me.

I value the nonjudgmental approach of ILE with their Ne and yes, their Fi PolR too.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol you look half at things. You thought even, my picture was of blood, when it is literally of messiness. I don't want to hear about your opinion of my type, because it has no merit and you just look lazily.. I am completely uninterested in what you have say about me, and do not want to, when you have repeatedly made assumptions about me, and even thought me as a psychopath. I don't need hear from you. Thank you.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even someone can not get along with a dual, if the dual is unhealthy and abusive. If a self-aware LIE-Ni works hard to not criticize me in excess and praises me, and is more catious of my weakness and rather would help than criticize, it can work fine. You cannot treat all relations of same even if same dynamic, nor can you an aware of relation dynamic, versus unaware.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way: I am only acting hostile now, because I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you thought me as psychopathic (and spreading propaganda), and thought you just could be tired, but now I am quite certain, you just are one of those people who goes about making grand assumptions and statements on people, without bothering delve into core.

My tolerance has worn thin. And you act like you are qualified to tell me what I am, when you have already made miss-assumption about me. I do not have respect for that, @Sol.

You also appear as the person who goes around abusing psychopathological terms for slang.. Which that is fitting of the type of person you are appearing as, the behavior. Slapping someone as a narc, psychopath, sociopath, just from what is perceived as bad, perceived by not looking deeper beyond the surface.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your relation with every single LIE, every single SLE, etc, is not going be uniform. The person's background, their enneagram.. The system of belief or experiences that enable understanding, all are to interplay. It is a holistic make up.

Duality. is not just this magical assurance that you are to be made in heaven with another, though it often is true and thus is likely pattern of completion.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are thinking ITR is a 100% always accurate tool of prediction, you are incorrect. I would say it is 70% of an accuracy.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it is a very particular kind of person who will type someone based on stereotypes, who will throw around psychopathology as if it is a 99 cent price tag and can be excessively stuck unto others.. And also of someone who mistakes a messy food pfp for dripping blood. The patterns lead to someone lazy and detached from their surrounding in favor of thinking they are just right.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until you fall, you have not lived, and only have ridden on the lie that you were put unto, and have known only because it is all you ever have sat on. You are living in a lie. Most people are anyhow, with this societal construct, but the speed yours is at, is far more, thus a lot more noticeable and having potential for danger, recklessly speeding with it to crash into others with.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus I waste my time..

Dragons:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12