Thread: Socionics doesn't exist

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMorra View Post
    Socionics doesn't exist unless scientific evidence is provided, until then it is merely a theory and a poor one at that. Neurologists must identify parts of the brain that are more developed or less developed as a result of one's personality type. Talking about the theory without this crucial scientific evidence turns socionics into an over analysis of concepts filled with air.
    what a ton of bullshit. a criticism of the concepts within the theory of socionics is one thing, but you're just stating that in the absence of neuroscientific evidence (giving no evidence you understand what that evidence would mean) all personality models are useless. go do your epistemology homework again; i give you a failing grade.

Creepy-EddieMorra

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    Socionics doesn't exist unless scientific evidence is provided, until then it is merely a theory and a poor one at that. Neurologists must identify parts of the brain that are more developed or less developed as a result of one's personality type. Talking about the theory without this crucial scientific evidence turns socionics into an over analysis of concepts filled with air.
    what a ton of bullshit. a criticism of the concepts within the theory of socionics is one thing, but you're just stating that in the absence of neuroscientific evidence (giving no evidence you understand what that evidence would mean) all personality models are useless. go do your epistemology homework again; i give you a failing grade.
    You fail to understand what I wrote before. All personality types are personality fragments therefore they cannot be true personality types. I am the only true personality type because I am all of them, hence socionics only exists for me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fail to understand what I wrote before. All personality types are personality fragments therefore they cannot be true personality types. I am the only true personality type because I am all of them, hence socionics only exists for me.
    chicken butt.

Creepy-EddieMorra

chicken butt.
    Personality fragment.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the only true personality type because I am all of them, hence socionics only exists for me.
    you're going to edge out The Penetrator as my favorite troll account
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I am the only true personality type because I am all of them, hence socionics only exists for me.
    you're going to edge out The Penetrator as my favorite troll account
    Fuck you. Fuck you both.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey... Hugo? Was that whose this was?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)