Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
@aster, that is a good point - does the dichotomy of contact/distance play a part? so that would be the N - H subtypes.

the socionika website considers sociability in its descriptions of introversion/extraversion - I thought it was interesting:

These features are based on the attitude to the perception of information: object and subject. For extroverts, I am one of the objects of this world; for introverts, I am the subject around which the world is built.

Quite often, these signs are confused with such qualities as sociability - unsociability. However, sociability is essentially a contact, the ability to easily and quickly converge with people. These qualities are largely determined by the attributes of logic-ethics. On average, ethicists are more sociable than logicians.

An unsociable extrovert tends to observe the world from the outside, noticing everything that happens, but not coming into contact with people. A sociable introvert may have intense contact with people, either because they are included in his subjective world, or because he needs information that is directly relevant to his subjective world.

For another thread: What do the logicians have to say about the bolded part
ahhh yeah and that’s a good point about ethical types being more sociable, didn’t think about bringing that into this myself.