not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marietta View Post
    what do you mean by "sometimes wish that I didn't"? why? seeing too much of the negative stuff? boredom because of predictability? too much empathy? sth else?
    All of the above? Maybe because I am Fi-Creative and so naturally concerned with nurturing a bond with others; but at the same time my Ne-Base requires me to pursue my own intuitive interests and gets annoyed when I have to focus too much on other people's concerns while neglecting my own interests. Or maybe it has to do with being Fe-Demonstrative, naturally and subconsciously responding to others' emotions and later getting annoyed with myself and others for being so overly emotional.

also, I would like to hear more about the INTP's problem with understanding other people from your ENFP perspective.
    Okay. What I have observed, is that he often tries to interpret people's actions/body language to indicate their non-vocalized thoughts or feelings. Usually when he does this, it is to imagine that the person in question is somehow disapproving of him, offended by him, or otherwise thinking poorly of him. Or he'll commit some sort of (usually minor) social faux pas, and worry that someone won't like him anymore, when in reality it is highly likely that no one even took notice of or cares about what he did wrong, and even if they did it's not likely that one incident is going to color their entire perception of him as the guy they know.
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    Or he'll commit some sort of (usually minor) social faux pas, and worry that someone won't like him anymore, when in reality it is highly likely that no one even took notice of or cares about what he did wrong, and even if they did it's not likely that one incident is going to color their entire perception of him as the guy they know.
    This is pretty accurate.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor