Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pianosinger View Post
    When my ILI and I are together for long periods of time, we can kinda start to act like each other.

We both spend a lot of time in our heads, though focused on different things. He likes to think a lot about the future-- both the plausible and the impossible. I am more focused on present concerns and making more realistic plans.

We both love reading and learning. We both love fiction.

He would rather go without certain comforts and conveniences in favor of save his money "for a rainy day." I would rather spend my money on something enjoyable or useful now.

He cares a lot about people and tries to understand them, but is sadly unsuccessful. I understand people easily, and sometimes wish that I didn't. We both believe in serving the truly needy and being loyal friends.
    Your boyfriend sounds a lot like me.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoungAndAware View Post
    Your boyfriend sounds a lot like me.
    Eh.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.