It has been a long four years since I've been in this forum. I believe the last time was April 2007. I was about 21 then, now I'm 25. My first name was Young and Confused, then I changed my name to Traveler. I'd thought I never return to this place to be honest.

However, after thinking I was ENFP for like 7 years, since I was 18, and then coming to the realization recently that I'm most likely an INTP was definitely a shock. Anyways, realizing the only people I hung out with were mainly gammas, realizing I came across to people as someone that was shy/unemotional and reading the INTP description, which fit me to a tee made me come to this conclusion.

I see a few regulars here, but most of the people here are pretty new. Well, I'm just here to get some answers, how long I'll be here, I don't know. All I can say is I am definitely not young and confused about life like I was when I joined this forum at 19, now I'm definitely young and aware after gaining more life experience, hence the new name. So I guess this is me rejoining this forum as a different personality and as a more mature person, let's see how it goes this time around.