Thread: Video Examples of Gamma Quadra

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I came across a copy of Palace Coup: The Inside Story Of Harry And Leona Helmsley. I was mainly interested in the CoOp conversions she made a fortune at. She faced a lot of heat from the city due to her practices as a real estate agent...I never knew that....they were using high pressure tactics to force tenants into purchasing their apartments. That goes to ruthless expedience. Very Nicholas Von Hoogstraten-ish...who I already had typed as LIE-Te...she ended up losing the litigation and had to give the tenants their money back. On a sidenote, the author also comes to pretty much the same conclusions about helmsley, leona as what I wrote below. He concludes in the final chapter that her sole motivation was power and the core action set is amplified through multiple anecdotes. I already knew that, of course....the time it took him to figure out what drove Helmsley I could have figured out the core strategies for 2000 different people....that's the difference between an expert typologer like me and a biographer like him. lmao

Helmsley best fits with type 8, because I see that her unconscious strategy/drive is dominance and area of fixation is power. This is evidenced by the ruthlessness that came out when she was not shown deference and her overall iron-fisted style. She also demonstrates the core action set for type 8: ruthless expedience, threatening or violent language/behavior, and never backing down from a fight.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-03-2019 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

Helmsley best fits with type 8, because I see that her unconscious strategy/drive is dominance and area of fixation is power. This is evidenced by the ruthlessness that came out when she was not shown deference and her overall iron-fisted style. She also demonstrates the core action set for type 8: ruthless expedience, threatening or violent language/behavior, and never backing down from a fight.
    I agree that an unhealthy 8 lives and breathes the above type of behavior; so then how the fuck are you an 8? lol You don't even respond to "challenges" over the internet, the easiest place for one to stand their ground with a minimal amount of effort, at that. How am I the 6w7 (in your shitty estimation) and not you? The one who postures like a 8 with what looks like scripted talk and fictional caricatures, but never shows and proves, not even in the slightest. The only thing you showcase is a cognitive rigidity unlike anything I've ever seen, but that just says autism spectrum and not "8." You being some "typing expert" is not self evident--you must defend your ideas. When you don't, it just makes both you and your ideas look weak and flaccid, as if built on nothing but delusion, a fanciful imagination and faulty logic--not to mention a both hands covering your delicate pretend pussy, bitch ass MFer of epic proportions. What say you? I expect nothing...as usual. Phobic ass 6. lol