Thread: Video Example of Delta Quadra

Hybrid View

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ISTP: reminds me of my former ISTp roommate. Seems like a super cool guy, I'd hang with him.
    Female ISTP: Seems off, maybe IXTj but I can't really tell.
    Male ESTJ: Creeps me out, maybe XSTj.
    Female ESTJ: ESTj works for me, I like her energy.
    Male ENFP: Definite Delta irrational.
    Female ENFP: ENFp is alright I guess, but something about it doesn't really work for me. Could just be sp stacking, who knows.
    Male INFJ: wtf he sounds a shitton like Norm McDonald, just in terms of speech mannerism (NTR). This guy seems IJ, but can't really pin him further; INFj isn't too bad I guess.
    Female INFJ: Sounds like she's ripped the 9w1 page right out of her favorite enneagram book and read it verbatum. Ne/Si introvert, F ego.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Female ESTJ: ESTj works for me, I like her energy.
    Me too. On the surface she initially seemed a little intimidating, but as she kept talking she gave me the impression of being extremely genuine. The ISTp guy too actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen
    Female ENFP: ENFp is alright I guess, but something about it doesn't really work for me. Could just be sp stacking, who knows.
    Yeah i also had a similar impression. I related to a lot of what she was saying, especially the advice on not taking things too personally (that's actually the exact advice i would have given to ppl of my own type too!), but I didn't quite relate to her demeanor. Like you were saying, maybe it's enneagram related.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lame. As are most personality type theory related videos, anyways. They either get stupid, uneducated or crazy people to talk about "how they percieve themselves", and it almost always looks contrived and unnatural, with the main points being ineffectively portrayed or lost somewhere in the process of making the videos. The initiators tend to fail at collecting, assembling and effectively presenting the relevant information.
    Last edited by Park; 06-16-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I'm only outgoing towards people that I feel the most comfortable around...." sounds to me like saying "I'm only tall when compared to people shorter than me."

I like the ENFP girl. She looks single, and dateable.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    "I'm only outgoing towards people that I feel the most comfortable around...." sounds to me like saying "I'm only tall when compared to people shorter than me."
    LOL, yeah that sucks. Well with some insight about things can be revealed, I agree that most information is irrelevant, but instead of what people say if I look at how they put it and where they come from emerging from all the details together, I think they can be revealing. Not in all cases, but often. Take for example if someone says "I work so hard that I get exhausted", taken literally it means he is a workaholic, however, based on the big picture you can conclude that in fact he is the opposite, that compared to others he's actually accomplishing very little and he gets lost in details, gets distracted easlily, procrastinating, etc.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Lame. As are most personality type theory related videos, anyways. They either get stupid, uneducated or crazy people to talk about "how they percieve themselves", and it almost always looks contrived and unnatural, with the main points being ineffectively portrayed or lost somewhere in the process of making the videos. The initiators tend to fail at collecting, assembling and effectively presenting the relevant information.
    Ur right, I thought so too, but what i did find useful were their demeanors and facial expressions. Also in some cases, what they chose to talk about and how they said it.

Also in some cases, I've found that what someone says might reflect the opposite about their socionics type. For example, if someone says "I dont have a lot of friends," it could mean that they are actually extraverts who do have 20 friends but feel that's not enough and wish they had more friends. If someone says "I have a lot of friends" it could actually mean they are introverts with 3-4 friends and this is more than enough for them. You get my drift.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ENFp

Female ENFp

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cavanaugh always seemed ENTp to me. Never seen or heard of Kelli Williams before, but her affect seems more appropriate for ESTj or something at a first glance.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LSE woman (I find it funny how they are called "male" and "female" lol) is definitely similar to women I've met of that type before.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quintessential Deltas (imo):