Thread: Official Type Gilly Thread

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I don't think anyone would view me as Fe sub after meeting me in real life. Ask strrrng.
    I'm sure you are correct about your subtype, you are introspective which I think would make it difficult to screw up something that basic. I do have to say that you are much more animated then myself, but that could be related to your environment.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni =/= introspective. EIE-Ni is irrational, and EIE-Ni on DCNH is just withdrawing (I'm still not altogether convinced Gilly's not a C-EIE anyway, but I do agree EIE-j is ridiculous).
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

View Post
    Well my identity is the big one. Its an anxiety of separation from a perceived "true self," which I have been on the hunt for since I realized that I very naturally and actively adapt my behavior to others, that I am keen at perceiving on a conscious but very instinctive level what others expect or desire from me. Realizing this sent me into a spiraling uncertainty from which, obviously, I have not completely recovered. It was a rather traumatic realization, and I have been trying to reign in the horses ever since, to synthesize all of my impulses into a more cohesive real personality. I think I am doing well in terms of external results, but I find myself wishing I could witness myself from an outside perspective, physically; I feel that this would give me the understanding of myself necessary to complete my self-transmutation. This is part of my unhealthy obsession with my type, to witness people like myself. I have yet to find a satisfactory subject.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    IF ITS NOT THE DEFINITION ITSELF OF INTROVERTED FEELING, YOU NEED TO REVISE ENTIRELY YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF SOCIONIC, ENNEAGRAM, AND POSSIBLY ALL PERSONNALITY THEORY BASED ON JUNG !!!!!!!

OMG

OMG !

IVE JUST STOPPING TRUSTING ALL THIS FORUM SINCE YOU TYPE THIS TYPE OF REASONNEMENT AS ENFJ-FE

OMG

Last edited by noid; 06-27-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is 4 rather than 3, and probably dominant. The fixation of type 3 is being thought highly off by others, rather than seeking ones' true self. It really reminds me of myself.
    Its actually an ENNEATYPE 6 problem duuuddeeeee !!!!!
    Last edited by noid; 06-27-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    IVE JUST STOPPING TRUSTING ALL THIS FORUM SINCE YOU TYPE THIS TYPE OF REASONNEMENT AS ENFJ-FE
    You've got to be kidding me and please, get more emoticons to convey your loss.

Creepy-EddieMorra

So let me get this straight Gilly. It seems like you're pretty sure you're an EIE, but the only thing holding you back is the fact that you don't know your subtype?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously guy, you need to be aware that youre actually mistinterpreting Fe for Fi.
    Im serious, and dont use smiley into this post for showing this.

Or Gilly suddenly switch from Fi to Fe for writing especially this paragraph ?

Im Ji Ne, in adition to be Ti obstinate, so I will be really stubborn on future discussion about this.
    Last edited by noid; 06-27-2011 at 09:16 PM.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im EII and go thru EXACTLY the same problem, as gilly write, and learn after that its the enneatype 6 core of insecurity, and the Fi CRUX.

Its having an internal sense of personnality without knowing what is it, and tend to define it with external "attachment".
    When you lose this attachment, you reach a fear state where you know WHAT is you personnality without being able to say what is it, and voraciously try to reconstruct it with some stuff (theory, way to see ourself with Ne second probably).

ITS : : : : FI, INTROVERTED FEELING, INERT FEELING, "THE DEPRESSIVE ANXIOUS FUNCTION", THE IM WHO SUCK THE MORE IN THE WORLD.

WHAT YOU NEED to understand is that you dont actually introspect , like a enneatype 4 : you just DOUBT, and want to fill your uncertainty with some useless theory like socionic. Its as if you introspect with goal defined : you KNOW yourself, but continue to doubt and fill with shit, unless you feel your personnality secure.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got to be kidding me and please, get more emoticons to convey your loss.
    warning : perhaps you are mistyped too.

Creepy-EddieMorra

Im EII and go thru EXACTLY the same problem, as gilly write, and learn after that its the enneatype 6 core of insecurity, and the Fi CRUX.

Its having an internal sense of personnality without knowing what is it, and tend to define it with external "attachment".
    When you lose this attachment, you reach a fear state where you know WHAT is you personnality without being able to say what is it, and voraciously try to reconstruct it with some stuff (theory, way to see ourself with Ne second probably).

ITS : : : : FI, INTROVERTED FEELING, INERT FEELING, "THE DEPRESSIVE ANXIOUS FUNCTION", THE IM WHO SUCK THE MORE IN THE WORLD.

WHAT YOU NEED to understand is that you dont actually introspect , like a enneatype 4 : you just DOUBT, and want to fill your uncertainty with some useless theory like socionic. Its as if you introspect with goal defined : you KNOW yourself, but continue to doubt and fill with shit, unless you feel your personnality secure.
    Somebody's getting angry...and you won't like them when they're angry...

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In your XXXX you have a Ne, I dont know what you type, but I hope its not some Ne polr or ignoring.
    Last edited by noid; 06-27-2011 at 11:41 PM.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ive made my crisis, Im ok now.
    It allow me to have a new view on things.
    Somewhat an inflation of my ego too.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seriously guy, you need to be aware that youre actually mistinterpreting Fe for Fi.
    Seriously, duh, I know my type, duh, and I don't need someone I fairly know to tell me I am wrong, duh.

Im serious, and dont use smiley into this post for showing this.
    You want fries with that ?

Im Ji Ne, in adition to be Ti obstinate, so I will be really stubborn on future discussion about this.
    I don't even know what Jini is, what is it, Maritsa ?

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, duh, I know my type, duh, and I don't need someone I fairly know to tell me I am wrong, duh.
    Its not yourself I was trying to retype. It perhaps appear like that, cuz I enter suddenly into a hulk rage retyping mode after seeing all wrong bullshit and self illusion on the top of this page.

Ji Ne = Fi Ne or Ti Ne
    Ji = IM rationnal introverted function

this notation come from MBTI theory, so Its possible thats not used on socionic. In this case sry for using this.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ji Ne = Fi Ne or Ti Ne
    Ji = IM rationnal introverted function

this come from MBTI theory, so Its possible thats not used on socionic. In this case sry for using this.
    It's alright

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being paranoid and in order to dissipate all possibe misinterpretation, I just added the term "notation", ie I dont refer to mbti theory (if only its a theory). Its just a notation im used to use.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I relate to about you Gilly -- the need for attention and people talking about me. C'maaaan, we all know you love these threads. Sometimes it's just so transparent though, it makes me wonder if I come across like this.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well my identity is the big one. Its an anxiety of separation from a perceived "true self," which I have been on the hunt for since I realized that I very naturally and actively adapt my behavior to others, that I am keen at perceiving on a conscious but very instinctive level what others expect or desire from me. Realizing this sent me into a spiraling uncertainty from which, obviously, I have not completely recovered. It was a rather traumatic realization, and I have been trying to reign in the horses ever since, to synthesize all of my impulses into a more cohesive real personality. I think I am doing well in terms of external results, but I find myself wishing I could witness myself from an outside perspective, physically; I feel that this would give me the understanding of myself necessary to complete my self-transmutation. This is part of my unhealthy obsession with my type, to witness people like myself. I have yet to find a satisfactory subject.

My other form is rather banal, things like what to buy at the grocery store or eat at a restaurant. But I usually just say fuck it and pick something, lol. Its the kind of thing I just deal with.

I also have uncertainty about actualizing myself. I know what I want to do, and I know I have the ability, but I have so many doubts about the likelihood of being able to get published, and because I doubt my ability to reproduce quality writing consistently enough to finish my whole story. I am fascinated by my own quality of writing, but it only comes together when I feel certain internal urges, when the pieces inside myself align properly, when I am able to channel my energy properly for me to have enough insight into the archetypes I want to portray to be able to accurately convey their character...its just so hard for me to create the right internal conditions, to maintain a stable lifestyle and practice and make it a part of my every day life, and just so much to undertake and expect of myself that I can't help but have doubts. I also just have a hard time making myself sit down for so long without external stimuli...I get restless, want to talk to people, do something exciting...I like poetry because I do it and it is good and I can create a finished project right there, instant gratification. There is no urgency in writing...I have my whole life to tell my stories, and I'm not always in the mood to write stuff about my book, whereas poetry just comes out of me, what I am feeling right here and now; no need to adjust my emotions or mindset or restrict myself; just go.
    The problem is your self descriptions are far too generalized to draw any worthwhile conclusions. I feel like I'm reading the forer effect right now. Honestly, the only thing that is obvious from reading this paragraph is that you are very extroverted and highly intuitive, but that isn't helpful at all.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u use Fi. You very concerned with balance beetween your internal sense of self and the exterior.
    but we can all doubt this more if we want to continue the thread

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    One thing I relate to about you Gilly -- the need for attention and people talking about me. C'maaaan, we all know you love these threads. Sometimes it's just so transparent though, it makes me wonder if I come across like this.
    Yes.
    Yes to what? Anyway if it's about my attention seeking, hell... I embrace it wholeheartedly. Some people just like to be in the spotlight? Some people like to stay in the shadows. What can we do about it...

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being paranoid and in order to dissipate all possibe misinterpretation, I just added the term "notation", ie I dont refer to mbti theory (if only its a theory). Its just a notation im used to use.
    I got it the first time and yes, it's used the same way in Socionics.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: E4, I don't think I can be one. I know E4s, I know two really damn well, and it's not the same fixation. I think my desire is to have an external identity that is authentic, but the source of insecurity is more external rather than internal; I'm more worried about others thinking I am fake and thinking I am ingenuine, don't have a soul, etc; I know who I am, but I feel very uncertain about whether or not I portray it in my self-representation, which I control and manipulative compulsively; hence the insecurity.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem ILE to me.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    You seem ILE to me.
    and...?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

search something with Fi and stop be self delusional : it was my advice.

edit : try to stop to define yourself from exterior, be aware of your own need : it was my second advice.
    Last edited by noid; 06-30-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes to what? Anyway if it's about my attention seeking, hell... I embrace it wholeheartedly. Some people just like to be in the spotlight? Some people like to stay in the shadows. What can we do about it...
    I see the similar sx 3 fixation in each of you, but you go about it in different ways imo. Gilly will actively prod people, put on stickam charades just to see what kind of energy will result; whereas you for the most part seem to stay within yourself, with the occasional video post of guitar strumming and whatnot. Also, from what I remember of your pictures from that music show, introversion makes much more sense; you have a quiet, contained refinement that I see more in IEI 3s (or 3 wings, depending). Gilly is more starkly present in his composure and expression.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I see the similar sx 3 fixation in each of you, but you go about it in different ways imo. Gilly will actively prod people, put on stickam charades just to see what kind of energy will result; whereas you for the most part seem to stay within yourself, with the occasional video post of guitar strumming and whatnot. Also, from what I remember of your pictures from that music show, introversion makes much more sense; you have a quiet, contained refinement that I see more in IEI 3s (or 3 wings, depending). Gilly is more starkly present in his composure and expression.
    That's understandable.

Johari
    Nohari

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345