Thread: Official Type Gilly Thread

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo
    The "genuine" comment I made was that you could probably act out another's personality, like get into character. Lol, are you a pro thespian?
    I probably should be. Unfortunately my talents have been temporarily shunted into sales work.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    You are so annoying.
    I bet, but why exactly?
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    You are so annoying.
    I bet, but why exactly?
    Saying that people who disagree with you are retards, assuming you are an expert. I haven't even seen that subtype theory you're using and you are using it as a fact.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't even seen that subtype theory you're using and you are using it as a fact.
    Knock yourself out.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody who doubts you're an EIE is to be immediately shitlisted as a retard.
    Why do you only say things with the sole purpose of alienating people around you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introverted because he draws attention to himself. I don't know who wrote that, but it seems to work
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly, do you see yourself as my Identical?

I honestly don't feel it. Nothing against you, I just don't feel like we're the same at all. I feel more akin to the IEIs on here but I really don't think I'm IEI. However, we both allegedly are 3x4 sx/so AND I've read around people typing you as EIE-SEE (or you typing yourself that?) ... which is also what I think I am.

So if that were all true, then we should be *really* identical.. I could only be the Ni subtype of EIE though. You're just so much more out there than me, and that actually comes across as Ne.. at least imo. This is what I also thought about JennaMarbles... I don't know

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Anybody who doubts you're an EIE is to be immediately shitlisted as a retard.
    Why do you only say things with the sole purpose of alienating people around you?
    *shrug* I calls em as I sees em.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post

I honestly don't feel it. Nothing against you, I just don't feel like we're the same at all. I feel more akin to the IEIs on here but I really don't think I'm IEI. However, we both allegedly are 3x4 sx/so AND I've read around people typing you as EIE-SEE (or you typing yourself that?) ... which is also what I think I am.

So if that were all true, then we should be *really* identical.. I could only be the Ni subtype of EIE though. You're just so much more out there than me, and that actually comes across as Ne.. at least imo. This is what I also thought about JennaMarbles... I don't know
    I don't see how you could be EIE, tbh. I actually met a girl last night who reminded me of you x10000000 and she was a blatant IEI-Fe. FWIW I have never thought you seemed like EIE or, frankly, anything other than IEI-Fe.

Don't you see the similarity between, say, numbers and I, how we both kind of put on little "shows" on stickam? Which is something I can't really see you doing. I see you being on stage, but I dont see you making a stage for yourself as easily as an EIE, or really any Fe valuing extrovert.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't even seen that subtype theory you're using and you are using it as a fact.
    Knock yourself out.
    your subtype theory is one of the stupidest pieces of shit Ive ever read on here.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he might as well be a benchmark eie, remember that they have ne demonstrative - ne dominance doesnt manifest such forceful and consistent emotionality. as a sidenote, you are an anamoly that many people here still see as iei, so I wouldnt count your relatability to him or anyone else as anything substantial(EIE or otherwise)
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, gilly is definitely eie. dj & I both agree that you are fe sub, ni sub is very unlikely.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    your subtype theory is one of the stupidest pieces of shit Ive ever read on here.
    Do tell why.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    = I don't see how you could be EIE, tbh. I actually met a girl last night who reminded me of you x10000000 and she was a blatant IEI-Fe. FWIW I have never thought you seemed like EIE or, frankly, anything other than IEI-Fe.

Don't you see the similarity between, say, numbers and I, how we both kind of put on little "shows" on stickam? Which is something I can't really see you doing. I see you being on stage, but I dont see you making a stage for yourself as easily as an EIE, or really any Fe valuing extrovert.
    Dude, she looks like Asian Stasia.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the hell is Stasia? And Ezra jeez you could've picked a picture I liked! I hate seeing that dammit.

And Starfall.. lol you might have been confusing the times you've seen me record myself on cam... I've never actually done it LIVE on Stickam or whatever.

I dunno, I was like 100% certain I was EIE and now things like this make me question, but I dunno... actually I should be more questioning GILLY as an EIE vs. myself as an EIE. I still think if any of you met me IRL and really see how I go about in the world that I am very far off from most IEIs. W/E I honestly could just be a true hybrid type.... lol

Johari
    Nohari

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol that would be funny if i met effy since I'm going to UofT St.george this sept . Not too sure about her type still
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the hell is Stasia? And Ezra jeez you could've picked a picture I liked! I hate seeing that dammit.

And Starfall.. lol you might have been confusing the times you've seen me record myself on cam... I've never actually done it LIVE on Stickam or whatever.

I dunno, I was like 100% certain I was EIE and now things like this make me question, but I dunno... actually I should be more questioning GILLY as an EIE vs. myself as an EIE. I still think if any of you met me IRL and really see how I go about in the world that I am very far off from most IEIs. W/E I honestly could just be a true hybrid type.... lol
    I think this probably goes to show that we are likely both Ni-EIE and that Ni-EIE 3s have shitty issues with finding/keeping their type

Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    Predisposed to reflection, internal fluctuations and doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meged and Ovcharov
    Internally intense/strained, frequently they doubt their decisions.
    Last edited by Gilly; 06-16-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Dude, every time I've seen her on cam she's always putting on a show by singing & playing guitar.
    o.O Every time I see her on cam she behaves exactly like Glam.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ReiLingBaz View Post
    Lol that would be funny if i met effy since I'm going to UofT St.george this sept . Not too sure about her type still
    OMG lol you are? ...

Wait how do you know all this about me?

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post

I think this probably goes to show that we are likely both Ni-EIE and that Ni-EIE 3s have shitty issues with finding/keeping their type

Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    Predisposed to reflection, internal fluctuations and doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Meged and Ovcharov
    Internally intense/strained, frequently they doubt their decisions.
    Which is why you guys so desperately need Ti. You need someone telling you how things are and and why it fits over and over, someone who isn't going to shift around with every little change, but will focus on what's important, eliminating the extraneous, and doesn't get easily sidetracked.

So, here you go . You identify and exemplify the DA cognitive style very well Gilly. I don't see any other that fits you better, and you make a great practical example of how that style works. That's EIE, LSE, SEI, and ILI. You're sure as hell not the other 3, so there's one demonstration of EIE.

There can be little doubt that you're a Fe-quadra extrovert, and you seem to put a lot of effort into understanding socionics in a Ti way, and have imo a good understanding of how it works, but don't seem to be able to tie the objective and subjective together to see how you fit within the system yourself. Imo, that is tied both to extroversion, and non-ego Ti. Ni is self-reflective, but not within a structure or system. Ti is about making things fit together, lining up the puzzle so all the pieces have a spot, including yourself if need be as one of the pieces. That leaves EIE and ESE, and Si creative makes absolutely no sense at all, so EIE again.

Those are two large and stable pieces pointing to EIE. Supporting evidence is temperament, VI, descriptions, reinin dichotomies etc. I like reinin dichotomies a lot, except there can be far too much wiggle room in some of them, making them difficult to pin down in a surefire way. VI I like less, but it's a good backup for everything else rather than a main or first line piece of evidence, imo. I know that some people like it as a primary type-determination, but I think it really should be secondary.

I don't know you well enough to say a lot, but the supporting stuff seems to further back up EIE imo.

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG lol you are? ...

LOL, only 2 things. Tumblr and your Thread for meet ups. Going there for commerce , are you really at st.george? cuz i figure it's probably not at scarborough nor Missisauga.
    Last edited by Variant; 06-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG lol you are? ...

LOL, only 2 things. Tumblr and your Thread for meet ups. Going there for commerce , are you really at st.george? cuz i figure it's probably not at scarborough nor Missisauga.
    Yes, St. George! We have to meet!! Add me on Facebook?

Johari
    Nohari

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok :S, just so you know i don't use facebook that much. Barely touched it since i created it lol.

*Edit* F'en sh't! ever since i created the account i meant.
    Last edited by Variant; 06-16-2011 at 09:04 PM.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    ReiLingBaz is a Winklevoss twin.
    Ha. Ha.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok :S, just so you know i don't use facebook that much. Barely touched it since i created it lol.
    Lies.

Johari
    Nohari

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReiLingBaz is a Winklevoss twin.
    Wat the heck is that supposed to mean? lol

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lies.
    Ok fine, I touched it a little. But just to delete stuff and update profile info

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That you can't be bothered to look it up while sitting at an internet terminal further proves what I just said in your enneagram thread.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok fine, I touched it a little.
    Stan is not my real name.

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That you can't be bothered to look it up while sitting at an internet terminal further proves what I just said in your enneagram thread.
    What makes you think that i didn't search it up? I'm just wondering what you were trying to imply because i do* have a twin. I should be sayin what effy did "How do you know me?"

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think that i didn't search it up? I'm just wondering what you were trying to imply because i do* have a twin. I should be sayin what effy did "How do you know me?"
    If you'd looked it up you'd have quickly noted that the Winklevoss twins are known primarily for their claim of having invented the idea of Facebook and for their IP theft lawsuits concerning the same. So by reading the following...

...I can infer, for comedic purposes only of course, that you're one the Winklevoss boys. Ho ho ho. By the way, how's your supervision of me working out?

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you'd looked it up you'd have quickly noted that the Winklevoss twins are known primarily for their claim of having invented the idea of Facebook and for their IP theft lawsuits concerning the same. So by reading the following...

...I can infer, for comedic purposes only of course, that you're one the Winklevoss boys. Ho ho ho. By the way, how's your supervision of me working out?
    Lolll i don't mind really, my dad is an ILI, probably Ni sub so it seems like I'm talking to him. I also have a really good friend who is also an ILI i believe...yeap good times . Durr i just find that you bring up things that i haven't thought about before-sometimes i'm caught off guard like that. It's like nuance-ing all over again.
    Last edited by Variant; 06-16-2011 at 09:05 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...I can infer, for comedic purposes only of course, that you're one the Winklevoss boys. Ho ho ho.
    I even knew who the Winklevosses were and I didn't get it at first either.

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post

...I can infer, for comedic purposes only of course, that you're one the Winklevoss boys. Ho ho ho.
    I even knew who the Winklevosses were and I didn't get it at first either.
    Props bro !

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is really clever, though. Still making me chuckle.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do some people say Fe sub for me? I feel like I'm obviously p-ish for a rational type; I'm always P in MBTI.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What sub do you think this guy is?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FE-EIE would probably not be at the top of my list for typing him. He seems llike a 3, and probably IP temperament. Unless you mean the interviewer...

Under cerulean skies...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast