Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    How is this not a personal attack? Slacker had the maturity to overlook what you said in response to her. (Guess I don't. ) You can write that stuff if you want, but why backpedal and say no offense later? If you're gonna belittle people, why not just stand by it?
    I didn't respond because I feel bad that my "FFS" part was taken as inspired by shayley asking the question, and I can see why people woudl think that. It really is about people who supposedly have been up on this for a while, and in some cases are even charging people for services related to Socionics, entertaining this as being related to Socionics. It's just sad. It isn't a bad thing or sad at all for people still getting their thoughts together re socionics to ask questions like this, though, and I'm sorry to Shayley for not making clear what was bothering me.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

No Longer a Tadpole... Flat Footed Frog's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you slacker. As I said before my frustration on this forum is not just at u. I am shayleys daughter and do not approve of ppl picking on her. Maybe u can take ur head out of that hole I spoke of earlier lol... Sorry I definitely show my fi when angry and probably get carried away... I know what ffsnntr or whatever it was means. But a)I dislike acronyms and b)using language just makes ppl feel picked on when used in this way. A simple not that I know of wouldve sufficed. I understand occasionally some ppls questions may be frustrating but in my mind there very rarely is a bad question...
    This Frog runs on Sugar!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Footed Frog View Post
    Thank you slacker. As I said before my frustration on this forum is not just at u. I am shayleys daughter and do not approve of ppl picking on her. Maybe u can take ur head out of that hole I spoke of earlier lol... Sorry I definitely show my fi when angry and probably get carried away... I know what ffsnntr or whatever it was means. But a)I dislike acronyms and b)using language just makes ppl feel picked on when used in this way. A simple not that I know of wouldve sufficed. I understand occasionally some ppls questions may be frustrating but in my mind there very rarely is a bad question...
    I agree with you, Shaley is not one to troll and make reactionary posts, so it would seem out of character for her to be doing it now.
    People here need to keep things like this in mind before making snarky comments
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired