Thread: Stuttering

Hybrid View

No Longer a Tadpole... Flat Footed Frog's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    How is this not a personal attack? Slacker had the maturity to overlook what you said in response to her. (Guess I don't. ) You can write that stuff if you want, but why backpedal and say no offense later? If you're gonna belittle people, why not just stand by it?
    i agree it is...i was joking when i said it wasnt. i dont know Slacker but i just hate the way ppl are not constructive on this site which was designed to grow socionics knowledge, and Slacker was just a perfect example of this at the time...i stand by that 100%. I was apologising only because i know it is unfair to single only Slacker out when there is far more ppl doing it that just them. If u did not get that, maybe you also need to dig yourself a hole to stick ur head in.
    This Frog runs on Sugar!

I love you very, very much Snorkle's Avatar
    TIM
    VERY MUCH
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Footed Frog View Post
    i agree it is...i was joking when i said it wasnt. i dont know Slacker but i just hate the way ppl are not constructive on this site which was designed to grow socionics knowledge, and Slacker was just a perfect example of this at the time...i stand by that 100%. I was apologising only because i know it is unfair to single only Slacker out when there is far more ppl doing it that just them. If u did not get that, maybe you also need to dig yourself a hole to stick ur head in.
    So in lieu of clear communication, we must all become mind readers. I will keep that in mind while I have my head stuck in that hole you describe.
    "This is a very hostile environment." --No Longer a Dating Site

TIM
    ENTp or ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that stuttering should be ruled out as not type related. More men stutter than women. More men are also logical. I think that if the majority of stuttering men and women are found to be logical rather than ethical, there may be a link between personalities and stuttering. Also, this test would only apply to chronic stutterers. Yes, everyone stutters once in a while but some people still stutter even when they feel internally comfortable and this is what I am referring to.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got INTp, IXFj and alpha NT.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    For those interested I have found stammering/stumbling/fast muddled speech/difficulty producing words etc is more linked to enneagram 6 than any intertype relationship or Myers Briggs or Socionics type.
    Now that you've unquit the thing to do is adduce the points supporting your claim.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't be bothered with people like yourself telling me what to do and have quit - was just adding my conclusion.
    Pardon my expectation that you'd present a reasonable case.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those interested I have found stammering/stumbling/fast muddled speech/difficulty producing words etc is more linked to enneagram 6 than any intertype relationship or Myers Briggs or Socionics type.
    Seems... reasonable.