Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
i am irrational, governed by whims and moods where one flows into the next... i perceive reality as a constant state of flow. it's difficult for me to find motivation to do anything. i wait for inspiration or outside impetus. often it doesn't come, so i feel stagnant in torpid waters, unable to make them move. the ep temperament is a huge relief... people of activity with motivation... like the sun. they are the only way to escape inertia sometimes... they can start things easily and they can stop, but they still flow nicely, just much more effectively. really i feel useless most of the time. i don't have any energy or any will is how it often feels. i struggle through the work day to get myself to do stuff. i can barely get anything done at home. i haven't really found anything i can contribute to Eps other than perhaps my fascination which i don't show well. people probably think i dislike them when i'm fascinated. i'm not an easy nut to crack, so these things take time. and there might be little but poison underneath. honestly i see Ep types as the masters of the universe often, able to wield everything and able to influence and affect the world around them. even when they're depressed they still manage to be "worldly."
...is the SEI typing for real? Interesting that Fe creative would look like that: see the bolded.

I hope you don't mind me asking. I noted another person at PerC *tentatively* typing SEI who was like that, not very expressive of emotional states, could be misinterpreted etc.