from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I don't have any enemies. The closest I've ever had to one is now my best friend, another Fe-IEI.
    Actually now that I think about it, it's kind of similar with all of my closest friends.

Ni-EIE - I initially disliked her, I felt like she was forcing her way into my circle of friends, I guess she kind of did. We became really close though (we even showered together lmao!), she lived with me for a few months, and she convinced me to break up with my SLI boyfriend in that time and she set me up with an SLE a few months after (though she also set me up with some obsessive beta NF creepy boy..yuck). She got into hard drugs though, and we're not friends anymore.
    Fe-EIE - I HATED HER. Wasn't mutual at all though. She was just fucking annoying and perky and loud and invasive and wanted to be my friend and I just wanted her to shut the hell up and go away. My thoughts were always "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE. GAAAHHHH. SHUT UP. I DON'T LIKE YOU. WHY DO YOU LAUGH ALL THE TIME.." etc etc. one time she came up to me and said something like "you know, you're the only person who I would let shank me! Someone else came up to me and they were going to and I was like NO ONLY JENNA CAN DO THAT LOLOLOL!!!" and I replied "okay." and walked away. I was so mean to her and she didn't do anything to deserve it, I just didn't like her. I lightened up a little though when she started dating my LSI friend, and I found out how vulgar and hilarious she could be. She knows I used to hate her and we laugh about it now, it's not a big deal or anything. When she was 9 months and 1 week pregnant we went lazer tagging, to try to induce labor
    Seems kinda rude tbh. I mean your treatment and description of the EIEs.
    I think that's the problem with mirror relationships. Most ... actually ALL of IEIs I know/am friends with/used to be friends with saw me as bossy, loud, pushy and too energetic/excited but I think I'm being friendly and inviting =/

I see IEIs as "hiding" away sometimes and really unresponsive to my advances or initiations which is extremely annoying... wishy/washy crap.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Seems kinda rude tbh. I mean your treatment and description of the EIEs.
    Yeah, I know it was rude. It's not like it's something I'm proud of. I never actually did anything mean to the Ni sub, I just secretly kind of disliked her. Also with the Fe subtype, that was how I acted towards her 5 years ago. I was dark and depressed and hated the world, and she knows that.

I think that's the problem with mirror relationships. Most ... actually ALL of IEIs I know/am friends with/used to be friends with saw me as bossy, loud, pushy and too energetic/excited but I think I'm being friendly and inviting =/
    That's exactly how I saw the Fe sub EIE. What's really funny is that both of you are 3w4-7w8 sx so EIEs who have been confused with being SEE lmao. Don't take offense though, what I said before was my impression of her for the first two months or so of the 5 years I've known her (though I still can't tolerate her for too long).

Anyways I agree with Clumsy.