Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Game of Thrones

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I did finish the First book, but that was a while ago. The types that I can recall, just based on that book, nothing else:

Ned Stark - ESI
    Robert Baratheon - SEE
    Jon Snow - ILI
    Sansa Stark - ESE
    Arya Stark - SLE
    Petyr Baelish - EIE
    Samwell Tarley - IEI. I remember thinking that him and Jon had something special in common, even though their backgrounds were so different.
    Jorah Mormont - LSI

My favourite part was the friendship between Ned and Robert.
    I’m not sure how the book are different, but TV show Jon Snow “knows nothing” is obviously not NT. He’s completely driven by his feelings and his sense of right and wrong. He’s very skilled in combat and has the guts to challenge any fearsome opponent. And he’s dumb as fuck. He’s an ESI.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    I’m not sure how the book are different, but TV show Jon Snow “knows nothing” is obviously not NT. He’s completely driven by his feelings and his sense of right and wrong. He’s very skilled in combat and has the guts to challenge any fearsome opponent. And he’s dumb as fuck. He’s an ESI.
    I didn't find Jon dumb but yes I noticed at moments practicality was put aside due to his determined feelings (when he strayed from the Night's watch? I don't remember much of the story path sorry)

ESI and IEI could work for his relationship with Samwell Tarly - how he took him under his wing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post

ESI and IEI could work for his relationship with Samwell Tarly - how he took him under his wing.
    Yeah, he’s an embodiment of the nickname “The Guardian”, even his job “the Night Watch” represents that archetype.

For Ni lead, you have Brandon as an example of typical “Seer” who can foresee the future and the past (kind of), never get into real action and conflicts, or it would look fucking awkward just like Sam …

It’s my habit calling Gamma SF dumb… No, I really think Jon is a dumb-ass.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Yeah, he’s an embodiment of the nickname “The Guardian”, even his job “the Night Watch” represents that archetype.

For Ni lead, you have Brandon as an example of typical “Seer” who can foresee the future and the past (kind of), never get into real action and conflicts, or it would look fucking awkward just like Sam …

It’s my habit calling Gamma SF dumb… No, I really think Jon is a dumb-ass.
    It does make more sense for Brandon to be a Ni ego type than Jon. Brandon is protected/guarded by his Ni seer-skills, rather than his Se - can't believe I forget him.
    I'm curious about why he chose the name Summer for his direwolf.

Summer’s howls were long and sad, full of grief and longing. Shaggydog’s were more savage. Their voices echoed through the yards and halls until the castle rang and it seemed as though some very pack of direwolves haunted Winterfell, instead of only two… two where they had once been six. Do they miss their brothers and sisters too? Bran wondered. Are they calling to Grey Wind and Ghost, to Nymeria and Lady’s Shade? Do they want them to come home and be a pack together?
    I like to think the names the children chose for their direwolves gives some insight into their personalities

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011