Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? that doesn't sound anti SLI to me, though not like a specific SLI thing necessarily either. But my husband doesn't really pay much attention to where is the appropriate space to do what. Don't know about the crazy thing. I'd say if you aren't SLI, it's probably Fe-seeking and LSI though. I can't see ESI particularly. But I don't think these issues mean you necessarily aren't SLI either. I mean are you Fe seeking or oblivious to Fe or what? Other person not giving you something back could be an Fe valuing thing. I think either SLI or LSI but I cant' see ESI, personally.
I dont know. That's always been my issue. I'm going to break it down and see if someone can help me. When I spill my guts to someone and they just sit there and don't react or respond to anything I've just said or respond in some robotic way of 'i feel the same way' or 'i care', that's like a knife in the heart, just kill me now. I did this yesterday and got that response and I kept telling said person to just admit they didn't care because that would then make some sense to me because they kept responding in droid-like fashion...tell me you hate me, tell me i'm horrible but don't give a 'i care' and nothing else with no actions to back it up. what is that? I don't know if that's Fe or not or even helps with anything because i think most people would agree with me