Thread: Josh Homme - Queens of the Stone Age

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI-Se is his best fit....the 'keeping it real' type. Yielding, Introvert, Rational, Negativist, Serious, Ethical

So josh homme assaulted somebody....SO what Naomi Campbell assaulted people. Nobody ever confuses her for a T-type. She assaulted somebody on an airplane. That's just Yielding > Obstinate.

watch an interview with him and listen to his vocal pitch, tone, cadence. He sounds too fem for SLI. He doesn't sound super, flaming gay but if he said he was gay I wouldn't be surprised. If Sean Penn said he was gay I would be surprised. Too fem for SLI or SLE. It's the same with Chuck Norris and James Hetfield. They both act in ways that seem more stereotypically SLIish, but when you actually hear them talk it's like somebody just drained the testosterone right out of them. Homme sounds that way because he is thoughtful and reasonable (Rational > Irrational). He has that pitch because nature has not produced in him a cognition for argument (Ethical > Logical). He's verbose. McQueen and Penn are terse. Whenever you read about somebody getting into fights and shit, and then you hear them in an interview, and they have wimpy, gay voices, you are not dealing with a SLE or SLI. So try not to let the fact somebody is yielding type cause you to mistype them SLE or SLI.

Listen for yourself....he talks in a fem cadence:

And SEE-Se obviously doesn't work....Homme is more of a clever attention whore, than he is a funny, in your face, outrageous attention whore like SEE-Se....he's not Mr. Excitement. He doesn't have enough upbeatness, passion and charisma for SEE-Fi....he's too prickly for SEE and comes across as more on the distrustful side that he does on the too quick to trust (Negativist > Positivist).
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-01-2016 at 04:47 PM.