Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not be so quick to assign MBTI intps to socionics INTps. I'm getting strong Ti vibes from the first videos.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I closely examined all these videos before I posted them. I'll admit that my understanding may be off but as it stands Im convinced all of these videos portray and accurate VI of ILI. The second video for example is entirely about him warning other ILI's against future danger. That's pretty much the hallmark of the ILI.
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should also remember the ILI possesses in his super-id and seeks to establish close bonds with people. We have to remember it's not what people say about themselves but what they do that counts. And while it is uncommon for an ILi to out right give a ethical reason for an action it's not impossible especially if we are dealing with a function in the super-id
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".