Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Just because Cage supposedly got him an audition nearly 30 yrs ago doesn't mean they're great, close friends, you know.
    I don't think it's something in the past. There was even some tribute for Cage a few years back on TNT or something, and Johnny had a lot to say about him. Then just recently, there was some news that Cage was hit with a $5 million tax bill, and going in debt from bad management, and Johnny apparently helped "bail him out". If there's any truth to it, it sounds like a current (and good) friend to me.

What it means in socionics, I don't really care. I'm just pointing out these all-too-convenient friendships with possible ILEs. I'm embarassed to even admit knowing this People magazine shit.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straytk View Post
    What it means in socionics, I don't really care.
    Yeah, in any case, not everyone naturally has that consistent sense of inclusive identity within their quadra. I look at myself before coming to Socionics and see something similar, a natural innocence about this aspect of psychology, but I think the more well-rounded of a person you are the easier it is to find common ground with people. Most Betas have never been that fitting for me, but a few of them have a personality I naturally kind of like, like best friend of 15 years. I think Depp is like that to a lot of people, a pretty easygoing and likable guy, is respected, and probably has a lot of friends. However there are obvious levels of chemistry which can be observed about friends and if they are conflictors, or if they have a more underlying flow of chemistry. I don't really know anything about Depp and Cage as friends however. It definitely makes me want to understand more about their relationship.

yeah

Pablo de Cote Se-ESI? She appears to be quite Fe receptive though.well,she's an actress ;D

Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 04-07-2011 at 07:18 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks a lot like Salma Hayek, which I personally consider ISTj. Her character is also very ISTj imho, way too stern for an ISFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Cote de Pablo is hard, though I think definitely not ISFj. I'm leaning towards some Aristocratic IJ, so either ISTj or INFj.
    She kinda reminded me of Maritsa in a way, but not the bad way.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gates McFadden of Star Trek fame strikes me as Fi-ISFj.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She does seem Fi to me. Can't see much more than that though, maybe delta > gamma imo.

imo the Fi-est pic is the second one that shows her in the character she plays (good israeli cop)