Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post

ILI
    She seems pretty high maintenance, and valuing Si over Te. She says its unhealthy to try and wake up early to achieve goals and that we should naturally follow our own rhythms? I mean its fine, but as a value she made a video about? INFj?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@timber
    >valuing Si over Te
    All Delta types value Si and Te equally, in theory.

>She says its unhealthy to try and wake up early to achieve goals and that we should naturally follow our own rhythms?
    This can easily be a position of the irrational. Irrationals do most things ''in their own time'' and dislike schematic activity more than rationals. Introverts are less externally active, too. Introverted irrationals are the most liable to ''slacking'' from external perspectives.

>I mean its fine, but as a value she made a video about?
    Anyone can make a video about anything they're interested in, types aren't absolute - Ni types like to sleep too! She's not emotional, but values Fi, is an introvert and is not a sensor. Reminds me a lot of more than one ILI.

I generally use nonverbal VI to type people I don't know personally; any person I post a video of here I generally type by those means, sensing the dichotomies, the ego functions, the values, what impression they give me - if they remind me nonverbally of people of a certain type I know. Other people on here do something similar, like Sol and to some extent Alive.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    @timber
    >valuing Si over Te
    All Delta types value Si and Te equally, in theory.
    I think she is there, in that Si Te "lifestyle" thing that deltas try and create.

>She says its unhealthy to try and wake up early to achieve goals and that we should naturally follow our own rhythms?
    This can easily be a position of the irrational. Irrationals do most things ''in their own time'' and dislike schematic activity more than rationals. Introverts are less externally active, too. Introverted irrationals are the most liable to ''slacking'' from external perspectives.
    I knew you were going to say this. Again, I don't see her as particularly Ip, in fact she strikes me as being very methodical, even saying she "has to" always not wake up at a early time. She goes on and on about having a set routine and that does not include early mornings.

And I don't actually think irrationals dislike schematic activity prese, (today we do this, and then tomorrow we do that, and then the day after we do this.. and so on)

its more so they don't thrive under it. Dislike is a function of Fi and Si in this case. Many Si types feel that society and culture put pressure to preform under unnatural rules and rhythms, and part of a Si types life purposes to correct this for themselves (and others, if they are inclined). This woman seems like, as my presumption, to be seeking some kind of Si hidden agenda, that delta "lifestyle" world whereby a LSE will modulate things for her.

>I mean its fine, but as a value she made a video about?
    Anyone can make a video about anything they're interested in, types aren't absolute - Ni types like to sleep too!
    Yes, this is true. I would need to see her other videos.

She's not emotional, but values Fi, is an introvert and is not a sensor. Reminds me a lot of more than one ILI.
    Every single quality you listed here is the same for INFj, so these alone are not enough. Missing information from the video.

I generally use nonverbal VI to type people I don't know personally; any person I post a video of here I generally type by those means, sensing the dichotomies, the ego functions, the values, what impression they give me - if they remind me nonverbally of people of a certain type I know. Other people on here do something similar, like Sol and to some extent Alive.
    That's cool