Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think that Jane Fonda looked more ESI when she was in her twenties, but she looks Alpha now. Plus, I've never heard an ESI talk like Fonda did in that linked video. But I have heard older IEIs talk like that.

Anyway, regarding different realities, I have an LII sister who looked like this in HS. https://imgur.com/SCHsPqj I also have a good ILI buddy who really, really wanted to marry her. So I could see there being a difference between what LIEs and ILIs might like.

I have an LII sister who loo
    I think your problem is that you type people according to the way they look. There is also an underlying assumption in your typology that everything is about sex.

I actually have a tendency to be gravitated toward people I find to be SEE, so this is very life affirming to me. Socionics, that is. I'm attracted to her essence.

So what? Would you consider me Alpha? *laughs*

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I think your problem is that you type people according to the way they look. There is also an underlying assumption in your typology that everything is about sex.
    Lol. Yes, I do type mainly by VI. I do it because it's fast, but I also recognize that it's not perfect, and I make mistakes.
    As for making everything about sex, well, yes. I'm Sx-first.

I actually have a tendency to be gravitated toward people I find to be SEE, so this is very life affirming to me. Socionics, that is. I'm attracted to her essence.
    Wow. That's interesting. I don't find anything about her attractive, but it's possible that my brain is telling me that she's just like my sister, or similar, and is therefore off-limits. Hard to say.

So what? Would you consider me Alpha? *laughs*
    No, I don't think you are Alpha. No more than my ILI friend is Alpha. For all I know, he might like Jane Fonda, too. Now I want to ask him that.
    I believe you when you say you are ILI. Your posts seem to be very similar in tone to the posts of other ILIs here, and they are pretty much in-line with the way all my ILI friends talk. Plus, your avatar picture is very ILI. Dark theme, no people, a scene that seems to combine general destruction with thorns. Very Fe-PoLR.
    Plus, a username which combines the literary mystery of Runes with the phonetic inference of "Ruin". Very Ni-Te.
    Why would I doubt your typing?

Certainly not because you like someone. Hell, I tried to date an LII once, a long time ago. It did not go well, but we are still friends.