Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    We are incredibly community oriented. We are known for designing enormous systems...and for self-sacrifice for the greater good
    Oh shi..

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    @Surreal I think she shows what democratic communication style really is. Open. Something that alpha and gamma can do very well when pressed.

Her Te is clearly very good handling all that logistics and so on tirelessly. Very Ej.
    You forgot the hot neon-pink hair signalling that she is a dangerous mushroom to eat..
    Last edited by SGF; 08-05-2020 at 09:16 AM.

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COVID 007
    Can you please elaborate? I have a hard time seeing democratic/aristocratic styles in this video.
    Also, I don't think LIEs are the only type that can do business, and I'm not doubting her abilities as an entrepreneur. Her business sounds extremely unique and profitable, and Limor is very intelligent. Also, I know I'm using heuristics, but she just comes across more as an IEE maniac pixie dream girl rather than a logically rigid and vision-oriented businesswoman.
    @nanashi
    Alpha: "be like everyone else, but don't fight for status"
    Ne/Si > To achieve all human potentialities through a safe and comfortable environment
    Ti/Fe >Making judgements using a collectivistic framework grounded in abstract universal principles

Beta: "be like everyone else, but be better than others"
    Ni/Se > To achieve a singular idealistic vision through power and force
    Ti/Fe >Making judgements using a collectivistic framework grounded in abstract universal principles

Gamma: "be yourself, but be better than others"
    Te/Fi > Making judgements using an individualistic framework, emphasizing the optimization of desirable results for each individual

Delta: "be yourself, but don't fight for status'
    Ne/Si > To achieve all human potentialities through a safe and comfortable environment
    Te/Fi > Making judgements using an individualistic framework, emphasizing the optimization of desirable results for each individual

Because of the Se/Ni orientation, I generally think of gammas as taking an individualistic approach in order to acquire status and achieve their dreams. Se/Ni valuers generally see the world as hierarchical like a zero sum game, while Fi/Te valuers focus on individuals instead of the collective. This leads to a worldview that emphasizes achieving personal goals instead of collective ones. Of course, gammas have people that they care about, but it's generally reserved for loved ones, and people close to them.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    @COVID 007
    Can you please elaborate? I have a hard time seeing democratic/aristocratic styles in this video.
    Also, I don't think LIEs are the only type that can do business, and I'm not doubting her abilities as an entrepreneur. Her business sounds extremely unique and profitable, and Limor is very intelligent. Also, I know I'm using heuristics, but she just comes across more as an IEE maniac pixie dream girl rather than a logically rigid and vision-oriented businesswoman.
    @nanashi

Because of the Se/Ni orientation, I generally think of gammas as taking an individualistic approach in order to acquire status and achieve their dreams. Se/Ni valuers generally see the world as hierarchical like a zero sum game, while Fi/Te valuers focus on individuals instead of the collective. This leads to a worldview that emphasizes achieving personal goals instead of collective ones. Of course, gammas have people that they care about, but it's generally reserved for loved ones, and people close to them.

On the contrary "Gamma types take a longer-term view regarding efficiency and profitability, giving lower priority to the short term. Likewise, they tend to aim at the broader benefits of decisions, rather than only at those affecting themselves, giving them an inclination for self-sacrifice."

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi
    Yes, for themselves and their loved ones. Not for society as a whole.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi
    on the contrary, I sacrifice like nobody's business for people I don't know.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi
    'She is restless, therefore the best rest for LIE is a great, grandiose, noble matter costing to devote to it the whole life.'

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this sounds like me.

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    On the contrary "Gamma types take a longer-term view regarding efficiency and profitability, giving lower priority to the short term. Likewise, they tend to aim at the broader benefits of decisions, rather than only at those affecting themselves, giving them an inclination for self-sacrifice."
    That sounds E2: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-2 E2 disintegrates to E8, so they are more 8-ish under stress.

Idk, I help ppl, but its always begrudgingly, unless I know the person well and like them. To me ppl who can't help themselves just seem weak and that is annoying.. I just perceive it as wasted time and effort better spent elsewhere.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-06-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not giving a shit about my species is like letting my sources of growth, survival, companionship, education, interesting work, entertainment, raison d'etre, and beauty die off. it's functional, useful, etc, to see them as assets

without their momentum, needs, insights, existence can be pretty boring to me.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COVID 007
    @nanashi

I can't speak for other gamma, but as an ILI, I don't care about status. What I care about is freedom, to be free to do anything I want without chains in my neck. If I ever seek money or profit, It's because I need more resource, which give me more choices (more freedom) to deal with my own problems or to get what I want. I don't need to be better than others, getting what I want is more important. Other people are just... irrelevant, I don't care shit about them, why do I have to compare myself to them?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    I can't speak for other gamma, but as an ILI, I don't care about status. What I care about is freedom, to be free to do anything I want without chains in my neck. If I ever seek money or profit, It's because I need more resource, which give me more choices (more freedom) to deal with my own problems or to get what I want. I don't need to be better than others, getting what I want is more important. Other people are just... irrelevant, I don't care shit about them, why do I have to compare myself to them?
    That woman and i ..and LIE often crave innovation and testing ourselves through weird physical world feats. Def not delta 'comfy'. I feel distressed in that world and alive on motorcycles, skiing fast, flinging myself into work, biking in thunderstorms..blahblahblahblah.

And enough of this tired untrue gamma selfish and arrogant stereotype. Gammas literally defined by prediliction for selfsacrifc for greater good. Mm'kuh? Mm'kuh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    If I ever seek money or profit, It's because I need more resource, which give me more choices (more freedom) to deal with my own problems
    Choices, possibilities. This is Ne.
    Money and property for ILI are suggestive region. They like to have money, same as costy things. Se seems is not your value.

> I don't need to be better than others

To be stronger gives more possibilities. The state of others is a reference. Also, when you are stronger than others you may lead them, including for your tasks.

> Other people are just... irrelevant, I don't care shit about them

This reminds nonvalued Fi.
    You live among people and your state depends from them. You cooperate with them, get their care about you, get their help. You need to care about other people to get that and to make your environment better.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Choices, possibilities. This is Ne.
    Money and property for ILI are suggestive region. They like to have money, same as costy things. Se seems is not your value.

> I don't need to be better than others

To be stronger gives more possibilities. The state of others is a reference. Also, when you are stronger than others you may lead them, including for your tasks.

> Other people are just... irrelevant, I don't care shit about them

This reminds nonvalued Fi.
    You live among people and your state depends from them. You cooperate with them, get their care about you, get their help. You need to care about other people to get that and to make your environment better.
    No.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs