Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you VI me as IEE and then change your mind to SEI in part because I swear? Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Aylen
    when noobs criticize others' typing skills based on own match it's funny

you recently claimed that intuitive method VI uses mostly S, but not N. if you still think so, then instead of normal VI you are using physiognomy. and to type public people by what they talk randomly and publicly - is not good approach. then the usage of theoretical bs as Reinin. the lack of normal English texts to study the types and to understand them. even without your objectively not trained typing skills, there are objective doubts in what you are doing in typing. you ignore that all, the same as other noobs. those people are not well known to you, they are harder to be typed - they need better skills and specific methods as VI. while to get good skills in VI may take years. sure you'll get low matches with others and me. to get good match with me you need comparable skills. or higher conformism

noobs never change

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Didn't you VI me as IEE and then change your mind to SEI in part because I swear?
    I've said 3 most possible types for you by videos: IEE, SEI and ILI. IEE as some more possible than other types.
    If I'd say a single type without marks of doubts, than that meant I'm sure in that type what could be said I typed you there. The other is more correctly to name as an assumption about your type.
    At now I think SEI as more possible than IEE. Based on your later forum's behavior and additional viewing of videos. It's still not an assured opinion, but as it's based on more data it's more stable.

P.S. that you sweared somewhere I did not saw. I do not read anything on the forum
    Last edited by Sol; 11-07-2019 at 09:06 PM.