Thread: Gamma Examples

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks a lot like Salma Hayek, which I personally consider ISTj. Her character is also very ISTj imho, way too stern for an ISFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Cote de Pablo is hard, though I think definitely not ISFj. I'm leaning towards some Aristocratic IJ, so either ISTj or INFj.
    She kinda reminded me of Maritsa in a way, but not the bad way.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gates McFadden of Star Trek fame strikes me as Fi-ISFj.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    yep. good call.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most likely IEI

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my observations, she does have that hyper-directed look in her eyes at times that remind me of Se egos. I'm not sure what EJ she'd be if she is one. Guess I gotta turn a couple screws in my head to get back to the Ashton frequency.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Oh fuck, I think we're having a disagreement Galen. I'll need to tweak the mind control rays…
    Guess I gotta turn a couple screws in my head to get back to the Ashton frequency.
    The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way Absurd, you're the only gal for me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No way Absurd, you're the only gal for me.
    We have to fight first, then reconcile. Okay, I'm outta here before this clogs up.

jennifer aniston,celine dion ESIs

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I get it

EDIT: fuck, martina navratilova is ESTj too isn't she
    Last edited by Galen; 04-11-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ivan - ENTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dmitry Fuchedzhi [from 0:52] - INTP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hannah Fry - ENTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Udo Dirkschneider - ESFP
    (music band "Accept", singer)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Joe Kennedy Sr...LIE 8w7 so/sp

Joe Kennedy Sr comes into 8w7 through Rasputin:

stacking

Kennedy used his wealth and connections to build a national network of supporters that became the base for his sons' political careers. He especially concentrated on the Irish American community in large cities, particularly Boston, New York, Chicago, Pittsburgh and several New Jersey cities.[49] Kennedy also used Arthur Krock of The New York Times, America's most influential political columnist, for decades as a paid speechwriter and political advisor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.

socionics

Kennedy made a large fortune as a stock market and commodity investor and also by investing in real estate and a wide range of industries. He never built a significant business from scratch, but his timing as both buyer and seller was usually excellent. Sometimes he made use of inside information in ways which were legal at the time but were later outlawed.

In 1919, Kennedy joined the prominent stock brokerage firm of Hayden, Stone & Co. where he became an expert in dealing in the unregulated stock market of the day, engaging in tactics that were later labeled insider trading and market manipulation. He happened to be on the corner of Wall and Broad Streets at the moment of the Wall Street bombing on September 16, 1920, and was thrown to the ground by the force of the blast.[20] In 1923, he left Hayden and set up his own investment company. Kennedy subsequently became a multi-millionaire during the bull market of the 1920s, and even more wealthy as a result of taking "short" positions in 1929.

Kennedy survived the crash "because he possessed a passion for facts, a complete lack of sentiment and a marvelous sense of timing"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.

Enneagram + Stacking + Socionics:

By Jerry Wilt on November 3, 2004

Kessler certainly dispels that these stories are myths. He tells us what a manipulative, conniving, scheming, deceitful man that Kennedy really was.

We are treated to the stories of Kennedy's manipulation of the stock market for his own personal gain; his illegal importation of scotch to pad his growing millions; his manipulation and theft of Gloria Swanson's monies. It doesn't stop there. Kessler tells about how Joe wanted to avert war since he was afraid he would lose millions of dollars.

Kessler tells us how much Joe manipulated and controlled his children]so that they would conform to his standards; and how their political life was formed in order for Joe to pursue his own dreams via his children's lives.

After reading of Joe's death, one has to wonder whether Joe's cruel and deceitful life was worth it in the end - two assassinated children; Rosemary's lobotomy; a family myth built on lies.
    By Margaret A-C Lawrence on December 13, 2009

It isn't just Kennedy's bottomless greed that astounds, but his staggering need for power and more power - over everyone including, of course, his sons who did what they were told.
    By Edward S. Brown on January 3, 2010

This book was a real eye-opener. Old Joe Kennedy cared about one thing: his pocketbook and how fat he could get it. And power, of course, but money is power, right? A more ruthless, cut-throat man has never lived. He used people and discarded them without blinking an eye.
    By Edward S. Brown on January 3, 2010

Kessler's,"The Sins of the Father," is a page turner, not merely for the colorful and bombastic life of Joseph P. Kennedy. But, a gut check for those fraught with extreme ambition and a thirst for power. Joseph Kennedy answered the age old question, "How far would you go to achieve ultimate power?" His life's response was, "To the ends of the earth." That he did and more.
    ByIvanon September 10, 2011

I have read a lot books about Joe the last few years. This is by far the best, in that it provided a lot details not mentioned in other books.

He created artificial shortages in his alcohol business, to create more profits. He took advantage of his position as a Ambassador to England to procure shipping space on the Trans-Atlantic ships to ship his alcohol and reap war time profits. Procuring shipping space was difficult at the time as the war in Europe was heating up. He made huge money in the stock market manipulating stocks. During the war, when air transportation was tight, he frequently bumped soldiers traveling on orders; and he if he did not get his way he called the White House and got them to make it happen. When prohibition started he made huge money in illegal booze. When the stock market crashed he just happened to be in cash. He used the movie business to make money no doubt, but it was also a conveniant ploy to meet starlets most likely. When the depression hit he was buying real estate, the place in Florida, and the big place at Cape Cod, all at bargain prices. At the end of the war, he started buying commercial real estate, like that mall area in Chicago, at bargain prices, which only recently the family sold. He guessed right that business and real estate would recover after the war.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Sins-Fathe.../dp/0446518840
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 08-24-2015 at 04:55 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fritz Perls....LIE 8w7-5w6-3w4 sp/sx