Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Using Socionics to win.

Socionics is a marvelous tool for scoring petty victories in social situations.

These are the gist of some things I've said to representatives of various types, with the intent of deliberately applying Socionics to hit their weak spots, which makes me evil according to nifflol.

To ILI:

"Boohoo." (More of an Se thing, but it works.)

To ILE:

"You're annoying me. I don't care if you think I'm being stupid. I don't have to justify how I feel to you, and I don't have to act a certain way just because you think it makes sense. Maybe you should learn how to not be an asshole, and then people might like you and want to listen to what you say to them. Now leave me alone."

"You're a nerd. Stop trying to act tough."

To SLI:

"You're embarrassing and awkward."

To SEI / IEI:

"Maybe you should consider if what you're saying actually makes sense in reality and not just in lala land."

To EII / LII:

"Stop whining and do something. You're just sitting there like a coward."

To EIE:

"Sounds cool. Now go away, I'm trying to eat."

To LIE:

"That's interesting, but I find that I can just go through my day and not worry about it. I don't like to tire myself out making a fuss over something like a child." (It wasn't so literal, but I forget how I said it.)

To LSI:

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

To ESI:

"We're all human here, let's not get carried away with the unwarranted persecution of people on account of them being imperfect."

"Wait... why are you so angry? Okay... but why did that make you angry?"

To SEE:

"Do you think it's a good idea for people to do that? Right, so why did you do it?"

To LSE:

"What you're saying makes sense. But do you really have to be so gruff and unpleasant when saying it?"

To IEE:

"Stick to humanities and leave topics requiring hierarchical logic to people whose thinking has more consistency than baby sick."

"You make some statement, but your supporting evidence is completely inadmissible, fallacious, and irrelevant."

"I say 1 + 1 = 2. You say 1 + 1 = 'more than that.' No, it doesn't."

To SLE:

"You're a terrible person." (and he got really upset, lmao)

To ESE:

"You're wasting your energy on something that is secondary and has no long term importance." (I was actually trying to be helpful here; the ESE was being overly detailed cleaning her apartment before having company, while larger, more pressing tasks went undone.)
    Last edited by discojoe; 05-11-2011 at 12:53 AM.