Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    At Timmy's suggestion, I've made a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vgBsqk_MiI

So,

1) If my sister is ENFp, what do I come off as?

2) If my sister is INFj, what do I come off as?

3) If my sister is ENFj, what do I come off as?

You can type her anything else if you want as well, but those 3 have been the more prominent typings for her and the first two are the most likely.

Yes, it was boring, but the best I could do.

Oh, yes, I need a haircut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAmotOz8fY
    Your sister reminds me of Thanks Arthur The Egbert Human, so that would make her ILE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Creepy-female

What a cute video! You guys seem to have a good relationship. I want to see you like on one of those cute family sitcoms, it seems appropriate.

I can understand your desire to focus the discussion, but I think you're putting too much of the pressure/focus on her because you personally are too deflated to handle/initiate it, or you are the type of person who deals with things by pushing the focus onto other people. And she's reacting by tuning you out a bit, but in a way she's still accommodating you by accepting being focused on. It might be an ExFp way of dealing with things, I don't know. I just perceive that in a way she doesn't care, but in a way she's actually affected by the way you are talking to her and she's trying not to care and mostly succeeding (at least on the outside). And yet she's still protecting you in a way. I think with the Delta NFs I have known, yeah their Ne is just wacky, but sometimes they actually have an (strong?) opinion on the subject and something against their ethical values holds them back from conversing in a more direct manner. It may be for a multitude of reasons. It may be to protect against getting hurt, like you mentioned.

From what I perceive she is being pretty patient with you and tuning out the parts she doesn't like so she can have a workably pleasant relationship with you. Maybe she sees your soul or believes in the part of you that just acts like Scrooge. I hope I'm not projecting here. Try to take this with a grain of salt. But in general I'm a little uncomfortable with her level of tolerance. I am itching to tell her to tell you to just fuck off already. I would not be a happy camper if someone spoke to me the way you speak to her.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm a-NT, then theres nothing that should annoy me about IEE or ESE. IOW, her emotions about things seem kind of over the top for me, and if I were alpha then that wouldn't annoy me. But if I'm ILI,also equally likely, then IEE or ESE might be a rather good typing for her/makes sense from my POV. I don't currently understand why an IEE would be that silly though, unless that's just pure . So there's my 2 cents.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

dolphinn...just yeah

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it seems like people are skeptical about her being a serious type because of the level of her silliness but i'm not really buying that. she's also a teenager (i think?) who is overly tired. i remember being like 15 and laughing my ass off on the phone in the middle of the night with my probably EII best friend about stupid shit like the idea of dancing broccolli. and her behavior is also in the context of her interaction with jinxi, which dolphin had some brilliant stuff to say about.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    it seems like people are skeptical about her being a serious type because of the level of her silliness but i'm not really buying that.
    For me, it's not because of her level of silliness. Hell, I act like that more often than I'd like to admit. It's because of how she blatantly ignores jinxi's efforts to switch into a serious gear. But, then again, idk what lead up to this video or the relationship they have so.. really it is kind of a moot point.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did't take Jinxi's words seriously..You know why, he'll back stab you and hurt your feelings. He is not a supportive brother. Like right now, I come from the gym, He's like : Haha, you got your feelings hurt?? With that stupid grin of his. Frankly, I'm just this idiot girl who doesn't know anything, and is a player in his chess game.. But why am I so gullible?
    Forget it..

But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doing here?
    I don't belong here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Vocaloid's IEE. Seems obvious to me she's just feigning bubbliness to deflect her typically angsty brother. Not to mention, (many) people on this forum need to quit assigning behavior like that to /Merry. Makes me think you're either really sheltered and inexperienced, or are just oblivious for whatever reason to other human beings overall.

And Jinxi, be nice to your sister for fucks sake. You're gonna feel like a crummy piece of shit later for all the mean crap you do. Just sayin'.

As for his type, I'm still stuck on IXI. Sometimes he says things that make me think ILI, other times he seems to be tactically probing people for emotional reactions and personal info like unhealthy IEIs often do. Overall it's apparent he's got a lot of anger, resentment, and attendant habituated neurosis, that throws up a lot of white noise making his typological disposition difficult to discern.
    Jinxi's definitely ILI. The probing people thing is just sort of an Ni thing in general but ILI's dont care what kind of reaction is given (emotional or not), we just care to see the reaction in general. IEIs on the other hand will purposely stir up an emotional reaction. You are completely right about his sister.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI lol

IEE seems right too.

Don't be a dick be a dude etc. etc.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    What chess game? I barely talk to you, and when you do, you say the stupidest shit and turn me off. As for backstabbing, I don't know what you're talking about. You agreed to make the video with me in good faith and that's what was done. I told you that the intent was to display my reaction/responses relative to you, making clear that you could be either of the 3 aforementioned types. So, we made the video and you're hurt because a couple people dislike your behaviour. Get over it. Not everyone will like you. You're too sensitive and you need to put on your commando suit.
    Commando! El Commando! I know. It wasn't totally the negative comments,and you're utterly stupid..bashing me, and now you're telling me to respond so I can bash at you, so people can understand you better? You are so self-absorbed. You disgust me on so many levels. I will not mention the crude things you do..
    Anyway, he told me to write two paragraphs, the demanding pig.. Right now I am listening to my nice post-rock/ambient/instrumental music just taking a pause, and bammmm! This asian rabbit, is hopping around bugging the hell outa me..Sure you don't talk to me? You just did 5 minutes ago.
    O.o

Creepy-female

You seem frustrated at the lack of focus, but you're not being respectful, and I'm not sure what to think about it. She doesn't seem like deserves to be talked to that way. She's having fun with the light on her face changing as she moves around. She's like preoccupied with it. She seems like she needs to be hugged and protected and smiled at. Part of me says RAWR U JERKWAD and part of me thinks that you're doing your best and you're deflated enough that you couldn't realistically sustain a higher level of interaction at this point. She understands that, consciously or unconsciously, and is putting up with you out of love. I'm just guessing here though. I don't know the context enough to contribute anything more.