Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
Why? Because I'm the thread's creator? Because of the topic? Because of the content? Because of the subsequent joke posts after the OP?
Because of the content. At first, it looked to me like you'd drawn an extremely tenuous connection between a pseudoscientific theory and a neat little book. I mean, the only correlation I'm seeing here is that, by coincidence, Huxley made his Deltas and Gammas the laborers (Which you seem to equate with the immediate, actionable "work" in the style of Gamma NTs) and made his Alphas and Betas the intellectuals (which is then equated to the wide-eyed, highly optimistic, what-if thought experiments carried out by Alpha NTs).

The question that would immediately follow this would be, "Oh! Well, ok, then what?" followed by a rolling-of-the-hand gesture to signal the speaker to continue. In other words, just... what are we meant to discuss here? There isn't much at all to go on.

Come on dude, use your better judgment. In any case, you're either discriminating me for past situations or you're being a sheep following the crowd. Don't be an ass.
What past situations?

If it's because I'm one of those people who believe you to be LII I can tell you I don't do it because I hate you or anything like that. I just find that your posting style resembles the neat, sterile, cold style reminiscent of labcoat or Krig the Viking and less like the long, meandering, gently-flowing thought streams you see in k0rpsey or Ashton. Not a great way to go about typing, I know, but that's all I really have to go on.