Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
This thread comes across as a joke because it's absurd, and filled with half-baked and abandoned reasoning.
I do think things would have developed differently if I added my own viewpoint, but I didn't want to influence anyone. Although I already have a bad reputation and people after me people who disagree with me.

Like the Epsilon caste. You're treating them as imaginary because they don't fit your bizarre correlation.
Actually, I thought Epsilon was too undeveloped as an entity and basically fit within Delta caste.

Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta are the first four letters of the Greek alphabet. It's just another way counting first-second-third-fourth. That is the extent of the similarity, that they're numbered using Greek letters.

The castes are a numbered hierarchy. As number goes up, intelligence and thus prescriptive worth of the person goes down, until you have the Fifth/Epsilon caste cleaning up your shit in the sewers.

The Quadras are numbered for reasons I'm not entirely clear on. The number doesn't really mean anything.
And you have nothing to say on the associations of intelligence and the industrial workforce?

EDIT

Also according to your apparent reasoning, it should be significant that we have terms like "Alpha" and "Beta" male!!!! But it's not. Why have you neglected this?
Because Brave New World was my focus; as I was reading into it, I was reminded of Socionics. It had nothing to do with the general namesakes of Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta.

Also, appeal to ridicule. The concepts of social domination, as they relate to the Greek numerals, are definitely not as relevant compared to the context of Brave New World.

Are you happy that I've seriously treated why this honestly seems like a joke? Can we all move on with our lives now?
That you are one less spamming jokester - yes I'm glad, but regardless of what has been demonstrated thus far, I'd still like to have discussions on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
Conclusions I see off the top of my head: you're really excited and hyperactive that you just had a deceptively good idea.

Or you're trolling. If so, bravo, sir, bravo. Your capacity for trolling is unsurpassed.
Not trolling. And yeah the idea for the thread was initiated by a spark.