View Poll Results: Audrey Hepburn's type?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

6 37.50%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

3 18.75%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

2 12.50%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 6.25%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 12.50%
  • EII (INFj)

2 12.50%

Thread: Audrey Hepburn

Threaded View

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Audrey Hepburn

Anyone disagree with EII?

Audrey Hepburn quotes:

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. ... I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.

I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.

I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.

When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.

If I get married, I want to be very married.

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.

I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.

Last edited by silke; 04-08-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: updated w videos
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you