View Poll Results: Jennifer Aniston's type?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 4.17%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 8.33%
  • ESE (ESFj)

7 29.17%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

7 29.17%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 12.50%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 8.33%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 4.17%
  • ESI (ISFj)

3 12.50%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 4.17%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    ENFp.
    lolll... brother if u think she's ENFp you really have no idea what ENFp is.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's clearly an IJ type, watch the stiff but contained emotional/physical energy, no fluidity at all. Feeling type is also a pretty sure bet just by looking at her favored roles.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, estp is a horrendous typing, sorry...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    i don't know a whole lot about her, but seeing as she's been a pop celebrity for...decades (?), just some things:

- she seems to have this 'me and my girlfriends' kinda thing. seems as if she never goes anywhere or does anything alone w/o friends, or someone else. seems Fe> Fi and possibly (but not necessarily) beta imo. i have noticed ixfj have a circle of friends around too, but it's not as if they talk about them all the time, or *must* go places with others
    I dont know her personally so cant say for sure, but I do get the same vibe from her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Felafel
    - she seems extroverted to me. imo, estp, as part of the intj-estp-isfj-enfp group are not as 'out there' as some other extraverts. they are quite reserved imo and hold back somewhat to assess the situation.
    I do agree with her being extraverted in the colloquial sense (i.e. outgoing), in fact much much more so than, for example, me. I dont see her as a reserved person at all, tbh, however, i dont see how this has anything to do with your assertion that she's ESTp as opposed to INFp, as INFp's can be very outgoing due to their creative Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by Felafel
    - as for her roles...i think i've only seen one of her films on a plane or sth. she's generally in very pop films, i don't see how that's Fi. i can't see any particular IE actually in her film choices. honestly they just all seem like -feel-good films to me.
    I dont see how this has anything to do with her socionic type. What? Actors in pop films can't be Fi? Feel-good film actors cant be Fi? huh?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    A really dumb INFp 4w5. Shit happens.
    Like me. Everyone hates 4w5 INFp's that are dumb.

I agree, she's Fe-INFp (Dominant subtype) [INFp-ESFj] like Avril Lavigne.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noooooooo

SHE'S EIE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well as far as Fe-INFp > Fe-ENFj, you can tell she's introverted just by looking how detached she is https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...D6iciQLIiMiKCw

Compare this to an Fe-ENFj, Sheryl Crow, who looks a lot more engaged and on-top of things going around her https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...CoWsiQLAwM2_Cw (or any EIE)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ExE-Fe

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hopefully ESE-Fe, coz she's kinda pathetic for EIE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe-dom (probably EIE) 6w7

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The reason I think she's not ESE are her interviews - I could never imagine her as any sort of housewife or even holding a baby - forget about her being a caregiver. She's a jet setting diva, holding a martini in Mexico : ) I find her dull as shit as well, but I'm pretty certain she's EIE.

IEI is a very wrong typing for her.

Last edited by darya; 05-04-2015 at 12:03 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    Stereotypes.
    Ok. Why do you think she's necessarily ESE then?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's not just what I wrote either. I've a feeling she's Beta NF that I can't exactly explain. She's also very close friends with Chelsea who's SLE.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with ESE. Reminds me of my EII mom's friends who are mainly ESE and her sister for whom I've considered ESE as a possibility. IEE is a somewhat distant second option.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-IEI > Fe-EIE... there's a composed tension there, but it's not up front and direct in that EJ way. ESE is a stretch.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's never typed as any sort of INFx in mbti.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not convinced of anything, and I think ESFj and INFp are decent possibilities, but I think ENFp is a strong possibility as well as was previously suggested. Seems like she's always seeing new potential static relationships. Although she fully understands the moods of others she doesn't seem to be overly influenced by them. The quote above references her 'goddess circle' suggesting potential static relationships, though that could be a large group it seems like it might be a small close knit group of friends. I don't think anyone can deny she's able to easily decipher the emotional tone of a room (Fe), but I think she may be taking that Fe and trying to draw static relationship conclusions. She seems in tune with how she is really feeling in a static manner (Fi). I could see her being turned off by a strong Se presence as she seems more Alpha-Delta sexuality wise. Don't particularly see a lot of Ni (don't see her being certain of a lot of predictions of the future). I could easily see Ti POLR as I think if I were to speak in a Ti manner to her she would just say ok and move on, not trying to take too much time to figure out what she really thinks (could be Ti as a 5th function if she were ESFj as well). I feel she would readily take in Te information but not subsume it to any Ti framework. Reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Would probably go ESFj over INFp, but both also seem potentially workable.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just seen her as ESI for the longest time.

She seems very proficient in Se & Si. Aside from Brad Pitt, what she is known for is how much she obviously looks after her body. She seems to do it so effortlessly.

I see a lot of Fi in her, she seems to have a group of friends she relies on. She comes off very confident knowing who they are and maintaing them. I am inclined to think she even chooses some of her movies out of loyalty towards certain people.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She pukes Fe all over in interviews and facial expressions and Angelina Jolie (who's theoretically a Se polr) has 10 times more confidence and body language control than this pathetic woman, whatever her type is. She also seems to know much better than Aniston how to maintain a relationship (but I'm not sure that's TR).

Does one's ability to appear (physically/emotionally/intelectually etc) perseverant, make them better/more right? Angelina Jolie is commonly typed SLI, SEI etc

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII sx/sp

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase." (Seems a bit more Fi static than Fe dynamic)

"Most of us fall in love with someone's persona and spend the next three to five years discovering who that person really is. If you can stay connected through that process of raw vulnerability, I think you have a shot at the prize of knowing and accepting another human being for who and what they really are after years of highs and lows." (The primary focus on staying connected seems a bit more static (Fi) than dynamic (Fe), though if by highs and lows she means emotionally evocative highs and lows it seems more Fe centered))

"Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends - your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing." (The ending seems much more Fi than Fe valuing- loyalty, dependability; the picking you up when you need lifting could be more Fe valuing though)

"I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing." (Seems Ne over Ni, not knowing what might happen due to many possibilities than knowing)

"I always say don't make plans - make options." (Seems a bit Ne valuing)

"When I think about a character, it does start with the shoes: What kind would she wear? How would she walk in them?" (Not reading much here between Ne and Ni... maybe a bit more Ne but seems either is viable)

"One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day." (not much here I don't think, maybe strong Fe/Fi)

"You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile." (Seems like strong Fe and Ne/Si valuing, the sentence 'I love to smile' seems like strong Fi as well)

"I wasn't a good waitress, but I was told that I was very nice and charming, so people liked me anyway." (Strong Fe, maybe strong Fi as well at the end)

"OK, in all seriousness, I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness." (Strong Fe and Fi)

"I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing." (Could be either Ne/Fi or Fe.... seems a bit more Fe with the the Men in general are a good thing comment)

"love clothes, but I don't know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed." (dunno, maybe weak Se/Si)

"I don't know why women feel an affinity with me." (Strong Fi or Fe in being confident that women feel an affinity with her)

"The thing I am attracted to is just good writing and stories that are based somewhat in reality. (the start of the sentence seems like Fi, the end seems either Te or Se/Si, can't tell)

Looked at other quotes by her:

The fun stuff comes when someone is not so strict on sticking to the script. You're allowed the spontaneity, and great moments can happen. (Ne loving)

Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place. Fi/Fe

True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily. Fi/Fe

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. Fi/Fe

The best smell in the world is that man that you love. Fi though seems a bit Fe as well

Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not going too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy. Dunno, maybe weak Se

I'm not sitting dwelling about the past or stressing or fretting about something in the future. Weak or unfavored Ni

I think rage is so ugly. (Beta devaluing)

In a man, I look for a friend, someone who's equal, with whom I'm comfortable. Seems like the Delta description of relationships.

I was always the mediator. (ISFp description lol)

Your body will tell you what it needs. (Seems like strong Si)

I think when you're off the clock, you should be off the clock. (Seems like Si valuing)

I'm really happy. Really! (Strong Fe/Fi)

I've never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous. Seems like weak or unvalued Ni

I love seeing a house and thinking about how it should be redone or restored. Ne

My friends love coming over because they get fed. (Si valuer, easily could be a caretaker)

I'm not one aspect of the human experience - none of us is. (Socionics devaluing)

Still think ENFp is a good choice, though Alpha SF seems like a reasonable choice as well.
    Suomea

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    "I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase." (Seems a bit more Fi static than Fe dynamic) Fe base, J type

"Most of us fall in love with someone's persona and spend the next three to five years discovering who that person really is. If you can stay connected through that process of raw vulnerability, I think you have a shot at the prize of knowing and accepting another human being for who and what they really are after years of highs and lows." (The primary focus on staying connected seems a bit more static (Fi) than dynamic (Fe), though if by highs and lows she means emotionally evocative highs and lows it seems more Fe centered)) Fe base, dynamic standpoint

"Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends - your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing." (The ending seems much more Fi than Fe valuing- loyalty, dependability; the picking you up when you need lifting could be more Fe valuing though)

"I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing." (Seems Ne over Ni, not knowing what might happen due to many possibilities than knowing) either Ni, or Ne

"I always say don't make plans - make options." (Seems a bit Ne valuing)

"When I think about a character, it does start with the shoes: What kind would she wear? How would she walk in them?" (Si-valuing)

"One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day." dumb Fe group tradition

"You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile." wtf

"I wasn't a good waitress, but I was told that I was very nice and charming, so people liked me anyway." (Strong Fe, maybe strong Fi as well at the end) Fe

"OK, in all seriousness, I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness." (Strong Fe and Fi)

"I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing." (Could be either Ne/Fi or Fe.... seems a bit more Fe with the the Men in general are a good thing comment)

"love clothes, but I don't know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed." (dunno, maybe weak Se/Si) weak Sensing

"I don't know why women feel an affinity with me." (Strong Fi or Fe in being confident that women feel an affinity with her) weak Fi , who the fuck feels an affinity with her

"The thing I am attracted to is just good writing and stories that are based somewhat in reality. (the start of the sentence seems like Fi, the end seems either Te or Se/Si, can't tell)

Looked at other quotes by her:

The fun stuff comes when someone is not so strict on sticking to the script. You're allowed the spontaneity, and great moments can happen. (Ne loving)

Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place. Fi/Fe

True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily. Fi/Fe

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. Fi/Fe

The best smell in the world is that man that you love. Fi though seems a bit Fe as well

Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not going too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy. Dunno, maybe weak Se weak Se, goes by her Fe mood in assessing her looks

I'm not sitting dwelling about the past or stressing or fretting about something in the future. Weak or unfavored Ni

I think rage is so ugly. (Beta devaluing) yeah

In a man, I look for a friend, someone who's equal, with whom I'm comfortable. Seems like the Delta description of relationships.

I was always the mediator. (ISFp description lol)

Your body will tell you what it needs. (Seems like strong Si)

I think when you're off the clock, you should be off the clock. (Seems like Si valuing)

I'm really happy. Really! (Strong Fe/Fi)

I've never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous. Seems like weak or unvalued Ni

I love seeing a house and thinking about how it should be redone or restored. Ne

My friends love coming over because they get fed. (Si valuer, easily could be a caretaker)

I'm not one aspect of the human experience - none of us is. (Socionics devaluing) lol

Still think ENFp is a good choice, though Alpha SF seems like a reasonable choice as well.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-19-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E_E > anything else is the most obvious type

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hotel Transylvania View Post
    Does one's ability to appear (physically/emotionally/intelectually etc) perseverant, make them better/more right? Angelina Jolie is commonly typed SLI, SEI etc
    Angelina Jolie was typed ESI last time I checked a Socionics site with Extended_VI_component_and_wut. Lumped with Meg Ryan and Mischa Barton. Which I think is wrong>she's EII. But feel free to eat up more common typings of her at will.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-19-2015 at 12:32 PM.

uhh, dunno she looks like she could be activators with stoya who is typed fi-eii (and vibes like she'd rush to impose her own rules on group work and eventually put on a passive-aggressive and dirrrty fight to keep the paper rly simple and full of outdated information because fi=harmony, and then suggest that we go out for beers like the group we are and celebrate submitting the paper in time *breathes in paper bag*)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hotel Transylvania View Post
    uhh, dunno she looks like she could be activators with stoya who is typed fi-eii (and vibes like she'd rush to impose her own rules on group work and eventually put on a passive-aggressive and dirrrty fight to keep the paper rly simple and full of outdated information because fi=harmony, and then suggest that we go out for beers like the group we are and celebrate submitting the paper in time *breathes in paper bag*)
    you use too much Ni and Ne for my taste. wtf is that imaginary storyline and chain>of>events>leading>to>another>about . You be IEI or EII now.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a personality rife with pathology in Jennifer, evidence of medication/alcohol-

A medicated IEE that constantly makes a social repair; Si unconscious id manuever

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fairly sure I know her type after watching someone who is like her clone on Kitchen Nightmares.

Lisa is Jen Aniston 2.0

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nobody has said this yet -- I think she is ILE. She has a classically T creative squarish jawline and bright eyes infantile look.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends - your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."

"I love the unknown. I love the discovery of what will be happening and just kind of sitting back and not knowing."

"I always say don't make plans - make options."

"When I think about a character, it does start with the shoes: What kind would she wear? How would she walk in them?"

"One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day."

"You know, I've got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what's wrong with that? I love to smile."

"I wasn't a good waitress, but I was told that I was very nice and charming, so people liked me anyway."

"OK, in all seriousness, I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness."

"I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing."

"love clothes, but I don't know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed."
    Hello Fe HA. Hello Si dual seeking (sensorics, tradition). Hello EP temperament. Hello Ne ego. Hello ILE woman.

typing doesn't have to be so hard guise
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    She looks like a reptile here
    Cuz she is LII. And Brad is ESE. *flips table*

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

okay to be honest, there's something about her I don't like. like she seems too fake or something, and like she has this attitude that the entire world is her chemistry set or something- like she just gets involved with everything w/o taking into consideration with how it would make anybody feel- and yet she also has the 'I'm always in the right liberal Hollywood' card on top of it - which ironically makes her even more of a Bitch. She's also confusing niceness with being polite. She's polite, but not nice.

The fact that she dates both Chads and Nerds is also annoying. Pick a side. This is important, you can't have both. Chads and Nerds are naturally opposed to one another, you have to pick a side. Team Goody Mcdonalds middle manager Beta Nerd Fag or Asshole Gaslighting Drug Dealing Darklighter Chad. Stop thinking you can manipulate both types of men ugh.

sry but I just don't like her for some reason. I know my hate isn't really natural or fair. ESTj is right, I think. good job for whoever said that wow.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    i always thought that brad pitt is ESFj! jennifer aniston's husband justin theroux seems to be ESE as well.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Turns table over to return the household to a state of normalcy. <3

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Yeah but is she really a logical type. I mean on Mars maybe, where there are no signs of intelligence.

In any case I think she's a Beta.
    Copying the typings of others wholesale like a sponge cannot be considered intelligence.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I change my typing of her - ESE.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged