Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy shit This guy is sexy, but what type is he ? VI

He wants to come off as haunting and lustful.What is so ILE about it?doesn't sound Si seeking at all. Pure death by betaness . I'll say SLE with a high chance of EIE .However,he fact that he wants to demonstrate closeness (or absense of it) through the pressure applied during a hug points towards Se and Fi polr.SLEs do that.

"mystical visions about the formulas of the universe and Tao."
    i am sure most alpha NTs find think of that stuff as utter bs.

Plus,
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony of Antinomy View Post
    I-
    Ironia- Irony
    Roni- my first name
    Antinomi- refers to one that somehow works on antinomy, although "antinomi" isn't a real word in my native language.

Antinomia= antinomy
    "antinomi" = "antinomiser", "antinomer"
    Ni-ish

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh by the way, the my eyes in the picture with the girl with the stretched ear, are not my eyes normally. Pretty stoned there.
    if you read about quadra values, which one resonates with you the most? - http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadras

SLE and ILE also differ in a few Reinin dichotomies http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...einin#Overview - if you read through the ones in which they differ, which one do you think sounds more like you?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah theres no way this dude is esfj. estp eyes all the way.. Tell us about your sex maniac ways on how you adore the pussy and your need for the world to rape you with the craziest experiences. Just to satisfy your daily needs.

Lets have a lil poem here about you.

I waked up with the world in my eyes. I wanted to fuck it. But i got fucked instead. And boy was i happy.

This is ronny the antironi

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's so sexy about this guy?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    What's so sexy about this guy?
    He is full in everyway you lack. Like you would understand

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creep Of a beast View Post
    He is full in everyway you lack. Like you would understand
    Are you sleeping with this guy?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. But you still seem miserable, and i dont really have to look the reason from far away. Your introduction picture showed enough. I just dont like you

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. But you still seem miserable, and i dont really have to look the reason from far away. Your introduction picture showed enough. I just dont like you
    I asked you 'what's so sexy about this guy?' and you use the opportunity to attack me, lol.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked you 'what's so sexy about this guy?' and you use the opportunity to attack me, lol.
    Did you find your requiem by going what happened through ? Very te. If theres still any doubt about your type. There shouldnt be any anymore. Your obviously intp and i supervise you. Lick my boots, bitch.

Anyway if you want sympathy then you arent gonna get any. Man up fuck

Dont question the obvious. Go cry your pain of being so detached from humanity that you just cant understand the simplicity here

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you find your requiem by going what happened through ? Very te. If theres still any doubt about your type. There shouldnt be any anymore. Your obviously intp and i supervise you. Lick my boots, bitch.

Dont question the obvious. Go cry your pain of being so detached from humanity that you just cant understand the simplicity here
    I don't let socionics constraints be applied to me. Since you've chosen to pursue that dark path, supervise your sexy guy.

I don't want anyone's sympathy.

If the guy appeals to your aesthetic standards, so be it. Don't be on the attack because I can't see the 'obvious'.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't let socionics constraints be applied to me. Since you've chosen to pursue that dark path, supervise your sexy guy.

I don't want anyone's sympathy.

If the guy appeals to your aesthetic standards, so be it. Don't be on the attack because I can't see the 'obvious'.
    blah blah. Your whole existance is craving for sympathy. One day someone is just gonna come up to you and hug. And there you get your freedom. Just cry all the pain away. Your who i supervise.
    "I dont let socionics constraints to be applied to me" ....lol wtf are you doing here on these "chains". They are mere descriptive. Even your name is holding you essence in. Run into the void that you seem to desire.

Im on the attack against for your blind ignorance. If you cant see it. How is explaining it gonna work. "oh yeah he got nice eyes" Then you look at it your retarted ways and go asking " nice eyes what you mean". And this stupidity is gonna just go on till you realize that your crippled in some special ways

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    Pure death by betaness.

Yeah. Mr. Irony can post here all he wants now and say he's whatever type, but I'm going to see him as SLE barring further completely contradictory evidence.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post

Yeah. Roni can post here all he wants now and say he's whatever type, but I'm going to see him as SLE barring further completely contradictory evidence.
    Totally. I just cant see him hanging here really. I bet he is here to feed his ego by more compliments. If you keep feeding him. he will be here =)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah. Your whole existance is craving for sympathy. One day someone is just gonna come up to you and hug. And there you get your freedom. Just cry all the pain away. Your who i supervise.
    "I dont let socionics constraints to be applied to me" ....lol wtf are you doing here on these "chains". They are mere descriptive. Even your name is holding you essence in. Run into the void that you seem to desire.

Im on the attack against for your blind ignorance. If you cant see it. How is explaining it gonna work. "oh yeah he got nice eyes" Then you look at it your retarted ways and go asking " nice eyes what you mean". And this stupidity is gonna just go on till you realize that your crippled in some special ways
    Wrong. If the guy's a sexy, cool mofo he shouldn't be hanging out with you; you're crazy.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally. I just cant see him hanging here really. I bet he is here to feed his ego by more compliments. If you keep feeding him. he will be here =)
    Yeah. If he's SLE, he probably won't want to hang out here much. I'm not much on the gratuitous Internet compliments, but if anyone else wants to give it a shot, feel free.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong. If the guy's a sexy, cool mofo he shouldn't be hanging out with you; you're crazy.
    Yeah because sexy, coolness and craziness are totally unrelated.Allways they just cant go together. Your stupid too. Someone come say. Is the guy totally dense ?

Lol because miserable nolife and compulsive masturbater like you are the ruler of who is cool and sexy. LOL

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah because sexy, coolness and craziness are totally unrelated.Allways they just cant go together. Your stupid too. Someone come say. Is the guy totally dense ?
    You're projecting.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're projecting.

KILL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at your overall presence here. I would suppose everything that comes from you must be a rationalised defence against your low state of being.

ANyway we can go to match of claiming that the other projects till ad infinitum till it becomes the symbol of your stupidity. Or just stop here. If you want to waste time. Be my guest. My energy fountain never stops pouring

Also claiming that the other projects is usually the last thing the person can make up for theyr defence when theyr all out and the truth hits theyr fugly face. You run out of your cards.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KILL MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at your overall presence here. I would suppose everything that comes from you must be a rationalised defence against your low state of being.

ANyway we can go to match of claiming that the other projects till ad infinitum till it becomes the symbol of your stupidity. Or just stop here. If you want to waste time. Be my guest. My energy fountain never stops pouring
    I'll oblige you. Let's empty that energy fountain.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll oblige you. Let's empty that energy fountain.
    Ok. Your stupid and ugly. And whatever you say for return. Your just projecting till infinity

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Your stupid and ugly. And whatever you say for return. Your just projecting till infinity
    My stupid and ugly what?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My stupid and ugly what?
    face. Also check out i edited some of my last messages. Maybe you can figure out something to say back

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aesthetic taste is subjective. The first thing you learn going to art auctions is to not openly laugh at the crap that people are buying there as time will come and you'll probably buy some crap there yourself under impression that it's the greatest thing ever. Same goes with looks - some people might find him good-looking, others won't, matter of taste.

If this guy happens to be ILE then CoB would be his beneficiary so might explain why he is looking up to him somewhat. In any case let the poor guy decide his type for himself.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I-
    Ironia- Irony
    Roni- my first name
    Antinomi- refers to one that somehow works on antinomy, although "antinomi" isn't a real word in my native language.

Antinomia= antinomy
    "antinomi" = "antinomiser", "antinomer"
    Prententious, and kinda conceptually/grammatically wrong too.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Aesthetic taste is subjective. The first thing you learn going to art auctions is to not openly laugh at the crap that people are buying there as time will come and you'll probably buy some crap there yourself under impression that it's the greatest thing ever. Same goes with looks - some people might find him good-looking, others won't, matter of taste.

If this guy happens to be ILE then CoB would be his beneficiary so might explain why he is looking up to him somewhat. In any case let the poor guy decide his type for himself.
    I think the thing about art auctions is that those who laughs are accustomed with the demanded backup knowledge to fully apreciate the artpieces. Which they will learn in time. I dont find it really aplicaple here. Art taste aswell as what we consider aesthetically appealing stems from the values of our culture (im sure you know but gonna argue anyway) like bodyshape being thin indicating the will to keep in shape and possibly not overeating and so on. Also the tendency to prefer harmony in the shape of the face and body be steadily proportioned also ruled by the principle of harmony. So basicly i suppose harmony in nature and more specifically in people is indicative of better genes (atributes and so on). And so there are some universal principles of what we find visually appealing. Matter manifests in a way that we want to unite with it. And what we want to be united is mostly dictated by what our knowledge that stems from experience dictates to be good for us aka what we value. So here we are getting closer and grasping towards that what is beautyful and good. And in the long run dissonance here meaning that those who are atracted to the things that dont produce good are cleared and they are dropped into the nothingness. While life is united with the trancendental perfectness.

Anyway the reason why im angressive is that he is a friend meaning that this questioning gives me an excuse to play around with that other dude and try how supervision works. Also questions like that seem ignorant to the obvious conclusions one could find there. Meaning that its just stupid. So im just playing the role nature has given to me as the guys supervisor. I believe that the part that doesnt get it in the future will be thrown away from the greater conciousness.

Very observant of you to note that he might be my benefactor and indeed i have thought about it. Its my second option after estp. And my first impression when i met him was entp as he was very interested in theories and intellectual subjects¨. But im uncertain as he has a very stong presence and seems to very interested in external stimulation in its all forms. The feeling of elation and interest in the form of activation is as much possibility as being benefactor. Theres some ambiguous sense of feeling that he is worthy of my time and some greatness that i assosiate with him. Cant pinpoint really what about him. Maybe he himself can put some light though. On how he views our relationship. Maybe he sees me as someone in the lower position. I have noted that his logical coherence is something that could greatly benefit me. But i dunno.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm not ILI, you're not my supervisor, lol.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Ezra >> 1981slater
    Duh, that much is obvious. Those lame entps with they cheap tricks

And to jinxi first thing you seem to be very ni type remind be a bit of crazed and so on. Expect your answers to me seemed very te like. Then again all the drama you have managed to create here keeps the second option of infp alive.
    Anyway my messages to you have been more playful style and i didnt mean any actual harm (i dont think i caused any), but nevertheless just testing the ice and so on. And hope you keep rocking on your personal mission towards self development and glory. I even got some complaints for my attacking style. So there are people on your side jinxi. We are all human after all.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is full in everyway you lack
    of shit?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    of shit?
    Okay, this actually was good

Anyway, just let him decide for himself and after that come back to see whether or not it clicks.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Okay, this actually was good

Anyway, just let him decide for himself and after that come back to see whether or not it clicks.
    He might be full of himself, whereas atleast jinxi seems to be the opposite.

Wherever the concept was born that i will have some power or that im trying to suffocate him with my type ideas is dead wrong and silly. Im certain whatever i try to force on him. He will make it his own mind even when the world disagrees. Stupid phuck

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He might be full of himself, whereas atleast jinxi seems to be the opposite.
    Which isn't necessarily negative for jinxi, by the way.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can sort out/on your differences elsewhere. This keeps getting off topic because I am / am not sexy. I adore myself most of the time, some find me attractive, some find unattractive, some don't care; let's get over it.

Or fuck it, let's just bitch it all out.

And I find it kinda funny that people where who suggest Creep of a beast of being homosexual are here to tell that they don't find me sexy.

Prententius, and kinda conceptually/grammatically wrong too.
    Might be. How exactly?

Maybe I'm so cool I don't even care

As I said, I'm still quite unfamiliar with the system, but from the quadra thingy it seems like I might be beta.

I checked out SLE archetypes and some general information.
    I'm pretty hungry for power and when I was a child I dreamt of world domination, but don't most of them do? Or am I projecting?

I don't seek status or wealth in the old school hard work way because I consider it a lifestyle burden, but I see myself as more powerful when I don't require much, but can handle a lot. I'm free of chains of hard work when I can manage without. So I'm pretty ascetic if you don't count intoxicants I use.

I seek an upper hand on social circumstances to make others need/want me and thus gaining power, but I still think myself as considerate rogue man who doesn't ask much instead of a narcistic dickwad.

I bet he is here to feed his ego by more compliments. If you keep feeding him. he will be here
    True. I also might be interested in socionics in general when I get the hang of it. Besides compliments, I feed on all kind of reactions.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many famous characters I'm fan of and relate to seem to be ENTps and often ESTps as well.

Those would include Gandhi, Tyler Durden, Dr. House, Oscar Wilde, Alex from Clockwork Orange, Quentin Tarantino...

Ok, seems like they're mostly ENTps...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the limited experience of VI I have, I'd say this guy is definitely Beta-ST. Most likely ESTP. It's something about those eyes that says "I wanna fuck whatever is behind that camera"

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many famous characters I'm fan of and relate to seem to be ENTps and often ESTps as well.

Those would include Gandhi, Tyler Durden, Dr. House, Oscar Wilde, Alex from Clockwork Orange, Quentin Tarantino...

Ok, seems like they're mostly ENTps...
    i wouldn't say they're entps, personally.

i think tyler durden's estp, house is istj, wilde is enfj, and alex is infp. it just seems that you relate to Betas in general, maybe
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by golden; 06-10-2011 at 08:05 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm going to work on typing this person out of curiosity and this is just a post to remind myself.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Chris Cornell type.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'm going to work on typing this person out of curiosity and this is just a post to remind myself.
    Bang out that masters degree in psychology first.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast