0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    idk Allie, none of the Ti men really want to claim her. lol
    hey that's not fair, no one does lol
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-Snaps

I agree with Allie, Ashton, and others, I think she's SEI.

Hkkmr, that response in the interview, I would say is actually a bit more Fe than Fi. Besides, certain one-line responses are generally not reliable indicators of someone's overall personality. Not sure what type Vanessa Hudgens is to compare.

Maybe the confusion is over how the Fe is made clear? Guys, SEIs aren't as bubbly or outgoing as ESEs. They're more charmers, entertainers, polite with ther creative Fe, just like IEIs. Don't confuse creative Fe with Gamma Fi.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    idk Allie, none of the Ti men really want to claim her. lol
    Then I'll take her! MIRROR ftw!!

HEY GUYZ, LET'S WALK INTO PUBLIC BATHROOMS BAREFOOT!! YES, GREAT IDEA!!!

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Then I'll take her! MIRROR ftw!!

HEY GUYZ, LET'S WALK INTO PUBLIC BATHROOMS BAREFOOT!! YES, GREAT IDEA!!!
    i know this is going to make me seem gross, but it's actually attractive to me that she'd do that. I think Brittany would be cool to hang out with.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, and I can mark a post as deconstructive if someone is an arrogant, annoying, know-it-all type? Yeah, I'm looking at you, MD.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love her newer cds. They are like.... sooo narcissistically perfect. (Mine & dolphin's favorite phrase)

Her older stuff like 'hit me baby one more time' I'm not too crazy about. Idk what it is, the songs seem too simple and justin bieber-ish in that time period. It's like they're just begging for something MORE done to them.

I think she's a sweet girl, who gets too much pressure from hollyweird to constantly change. I can't worship her as much as fefe dobson though, since fefe is just more 'me' and my style.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leave Britney ALONE, people!!!! Everyone, just leave her ALONE!!

(Not aimed at you B&D, didn't see you'd replied until I opened the thread to reply again.)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-bg

she is LSE. confirmed.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hkkmr, that response in the interview, I would say is actually a bit more Fe than Fi. Besides, certain one-line responses are generally not reliable indicators of someone's overall personality. Not sure what type Vanessa Hudgens is to compare.

Maybe the confusion is over how the Fe is made clear? Guys, SEIs aren't as bubbly or outgoing as ESEs. They're more charmers, entertainers, polite with ther creative Fe, just like IEIs. Don't confuse creative Fe with Gamma Fi.
    No, Hk is right. That is a good example of an Fi response.

PLZ humble yourself, you just thought you were LSI

also, poli you still can't type.

She's an obvious SEE
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As I said before, just two small samples of what I think is representative of their personalities. If you want to research and post contra-evidence about this I'm willing to look at it, but I think this is more representative of her pattern of discussion. She talks mostly of her personal preferences vs either experiences she has or emotional content.

And no, that's not Fe. Fe is the activitation of potential energy(basically what gets your butt moving), and she basically ignored it and instead focused on her personal preferences while promoting a collaboration.

I've gone thru Brittney's interviews before and the Fe and Si content Vanessa Hudgen's encapsulates in one twitter text is more then the content I've been able to gather from all those interviews.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i don't want her as gamma sf, so i'd like to propose a compromise and we can all settle on LSE. sound fair question mark
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    SEE Blonde:

Is there consensus on this? I know a few people who seem a lot like her.

As for me, I dont disagree.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Britney Spears has always struck me as an SEI.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xSFp

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems so obviously SEI to me that I don't even know how to argue it.

But this kinda clear divide is illuminating as to what one thinks about the two types involved here. I think Paul McCartney is another person like this where people are pretty much split between a Gamma and Alpha SF type. Collecting more clear divides like this could be useful for shedding light on the differences in our views on socionics.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    She seems so obviously SEI to me that I don't even know how to argue it.
    "lol"

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Slacker View Post
    SEE, and I can mark a post as deconstructive if someone is an arrogant, annoying, know-it-all type? Yeah, I'm looking at you, MD.
    Are you annoyed by me because I was arrogant, or because I offered an opinion that was different than yours?

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgoat View Post
    i know this is going to make me seem gross, but it's actually attractive to me that she'd do that. I think Brittany would be cool to hang out with.
    Haha definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I love her newer cds. They are like.... sooo narcissistically perfect. (Mine & dolphin's favorite phrase)

Her older stuff like 'hit me baby one more time' I'm not too crazy about. Idk what it is, the songs seem too simple and justin bieber-ish in that time period. It's like they're just begging for something MORE done to them.

I think she's a sweet girl, who gets too much pressure from hollyweird to constantly change. I can't worship her as much as fefe dobson though, since fefe is just more 'me' and my style.
    Yeah, I like the older stuff alright, it was incredibly popular at the time. Just a different era in music.

Leave Britney ALONE, people!!!! Everyone, just leave her ALONE!!

(Not aimed at you B&D, didn't see you'd replied until I opened the thread to reply again.)
    Still don't know what your problem is. We're discussing Britney Spears in a Britney Spears thread. Hard to "leave her alone", when she is the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    PLZ humble yourself, you just thought you were LSI
    "Just" was forever ago. I feel I understand so much more now, ever since truly accepting my ESE-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    As I said before, just two small samples of what I think is representative of their personalities. If you want to research and post contra-evidence about this I'm willing to look at it, but I think this is more representative of her pattern of discussion. She talks mostly of her personal preferences vs either experiences she has or emotional content.
    Ok ok, I've never been a fan of 'well the rest of my argument is assumed', when I feel people should bring evidence to the discussion, for what specifically they want to prove. Perhaps in this case, now the burden falls on me to provide proof of Si.

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    And no, that's not Fe. Fe is the activitation of potential energy(basically what gets your butt moving), and she basically ignored it and instead focused on her personal preferences while promoting a collaboration.
    See, I view her response and "she basically ignored it and instead focused on her personal preferences..." as Si, not Fi. Preferring her leading function Si over going with Fe. In fact, I see this as the key point in this discussion. I think we both can agree Britney Spears has a more laid-back nature and air about her, and I think that is why everyone is disagreeing, some seeing Fi, others seeing Si.

For me, I still vote SEI. No need to half-agree on LSE, when neither of us thinks that's right. It's better to stick with your true opinion, and respect the opinions of others who disagree. So those who vote LSE, don't vote LSE just because you want to avoid conflict, haha.

Creepy-bg

I vote LSE because I use my Ne and my boyfriends Te to confirm it. You would not understand this because you value Ti. Hearing your attacks on me is not good for my health, my boyfriends Si also confirms this. You are on my ignore list.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgoat View Post
    I vote LSE because I use my Ne and my boyfriends Te to confirm it. You would not understand this because you value Ti. Hearing your attacks on me is not good for my health, my boyfriends Si also confirms this. You are on my ignore list.
    I can't tell if you're pretending to be Maritsa or not. When did I attack you?

Creepy-bg

I cannot read your attacks on me Mountain Dew because you are on my ignore list.

Britney Jean Spears is confimed SLE type.

Creepy-bg

Mountain Dew I cannot pretend to be Maritsa because I am EII type and EII type values honesty.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Is there consensus on this? I know a few people who seem a lot like her.

As for me, I dont disagree.
    I dunno, but the differences between the two should be night-and-day to everyone, but if it's not clear I'll try to explain it briefly: I think Andrea is a good example of what an, even stereotypical, SEE would be like in an interview compared to someone like Spears, esp. regarding - differences. Comparatively there's a lot more under-the-surface personal ethics being revealed with her every word and she seems to have a clear and ongoing stance of what resonates and what doesn't. You see her actual attitude "towards" things and isn't trying to come off any certain way, where as a type like Britney isn't very attuned to this subjective kind of value process, and it seems all these little personal preferences don't matter so much as long as she's discussing/doing something she feels ethically appropriate for the moment and setting. She definitely seems calculating and trying to keep things light; on one side she has this emotive openness to her poise, and in the other she has that very personal front (to me) I'm not used to seeing with Fi types, where I personally don't really get a feel for what she is all about. If she's an SEE she's holding back her a lot. Instead she seems to know how to pull off a social feel, even though she's introverted, by displaying her emotions and "general attitude" in a certain way.

A lot of her images show this off this -impact driven feel to me as well, with the sort of straight forwardness you don't get with IEIs.

If you can't smell an Fe-creative female at this point then not sure what else to argue. I have no idea how she would be SEE or where that idea even came from.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MD: Lots of people disagree with me in this thread, but only you annoy the heck out of me. It's just you. It really is possible to disagree with people without insulting everyone.

The LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE thing comes from this: (if it doesn't work google "leave britney alone!") IT'S A JOKE!
    -Mark Twain

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFP
    it's weird so many people see her as S

SEE Blonde
    ESFJ

The LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE thing comes from this
    and this fake dude seems to be ENFJ

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I was right in making fun of him, then.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, but the differences between the two should be night-and-day to everyone, but if it's not clear I'll try to explain it briefly: I think Andrea is a good example of what an, even stereotypical, SEE would be like in an interview compared to someone like Spears, esp. regarding - differences. Comparatively there's a lot more under-the-surface personal ethics being revealed with her every word and she seems to have a clear and ongoing stance of what resonates and what doesn't. You see her actual attitude "towards" things and isn't trying to come off any certain way, where as a type like Britney isn't very attuned to this subjective kind of value process, and it seems all these little personal preferences don't matter so much as long as she's discussing/doing something she feels ethically appropriate for the moment and setting. She definitely seems calculating and trying to keep things light; on one side she has this emotive openness to her poise, and in the other she has that very personal front (to me) I'm not used to seeing with Fi types, where I personally don't really get a feel for what she is all about. If she's an SEE she's holding back her a lot. Instead she seems to know how to pull off a social feel, even though she's introverted, by displaying her emotions and "general attitude" in a certain way.

A lot of her images show this off this -impact driven feel to me as well, with the sort of straight forwardness you don't get with IEIs.

If you can't smell an Fe-creative female at this point then not sure what else to argue. I have no idea how she would be SEE or where that idea even came from.
    Not sure why you quoted me in this, as my post was referring to your post on Andrea Boehlke being SEE. I was asking whether there was consensus on that typing, as I know a few people who remind me a lot of her in that video.

I dont disagree that Britney Spears is SEI, that's been my opinion so far as well. But I do see what hkkmr is saying, which is compelling evidence of Fi-valuing to be considered...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

<cringe> @ leave britney alone video... Thanks a lot Slacker!! I was hoping to never see that again!!!

but yes Sol I agree with you that he's EIE... he actually reminds me a lot of the forum member Newborn STAR.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

house divided

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this one of those instances where the celeb's public image is enough at odds with the true personality that typing becomes difficult? Especially ... well, Britney Spears doesn't seem to know herself very well ... child star, poor education, juvenile sex symbol. I think the image that was crafted for her of singing dance hits with controversial elements and performing semi-naked doesn't match with what appear to be somewhat shy, vulnerable, goofy, and childlike personal qualities. And I have no idea if she'd had a more normal life so far what she would be like.

Unless it's just drugs or mental illness or something, I have a hard time seeing her as an extrovert, because she is so, so floating around in her own little world while surrounded by activity. Even onstage she often has seemed this way, kind of absorbed in herself, when she was supposed to be more outgoing and is totally trained to engage with the audience.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    Is this one of those instances where the celeb's public image is enough at odds with the true personality that typing becomes difficult? Especially ... well, Britney Spears doesn't seem to know herself very well ... child star, poor education, juvenile sex symbol. I think the image that was crafted for her of singing dance hits with controversial elements and performing semi-naked doesn't match with what appear to be somewhat shy, vulnerable, goofy, and childlike personal qualities. And I have no idea if she'd had a more normal life so far what she would be like.
    Yeah i think u have a really great point there... I do think this is a huge component of the difficulty in typing her.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do the current poll results warrant the ESFp typing being called the mainstream one?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes.

THEN IT"S SETTLED!!

thus spake the SETTLEREX
    Last edited by krieger; 12-04-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post

Unless it's just drugs or mental illness or something, I have a hard time seeing her as an extrovert, because she is so, so floating around in her own little world while surrounded by activity. Even onstage she often has seemed this way, kind of absorbed in herself, when she was supposed to be more outgoing and is totally trained to engage with the audience.
    If you're going by that then you will get many Extraverts and Introverts confused for each other.

http://translate.google.com/translat..._people%3D8539
    6 for IEE, 6 for SEE, 6 for ESE; ExFx is unanimous.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really think so. I'm not talking about doing your own thing or having a personal world, but this kind of remoteness and inwardness she shows as her default--I mean, really, almost all the time, in all contexts.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Static Extraverts may seem more introverted and self-absorbed than Dynamic Extraverts. I don't know the reason myself, but I suspect it has to do with not relating to the environment and acting more on one's on accord, something I've also seen stated by various others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko DCNH
    And the third additional dichotomy is connecting/ignoring.

The level of sensitivity to changes in the environment is assumed to be the basis of this scale. Connectors are very sensitive to such changes, whereas ignorers, as the name suggests, are capable of turning no attention towards this.

This polarity is the subtype refinement of the classical dichotomy dynamic/static
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imma.....slaaaaaaav, for you....

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Also, anon polls shouldn't count.
    My thought too actually...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I dont disagree that Britney Spears is SEI, that's been my opinion so far as well. But I do see what hkkmr is saying, which is compelling evidence of Fi-valuing to be considered...
    That's not Fi valuing, that's just what all Fe types do when they're asked personal questions too. What I described of that was in the SEE's video is definitely not a self-sustained theme for Spears, certainly not ongoing.

But like ashton said, even if we are so sure of her type, explaining it as much as we can isn't going to be enough to change anyone's opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast