you deserve no further response.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you are a moral authority now?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested to know what type Britney Spears is. I have always liked her and thought she was misunderstood, but I feel that she is very impulsive and makes very bad decision. She's probably an Irrational.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is of course an ESFp.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of an ESFp I know who considers herself a good girl, and a conservative republican,
    while at the same time gives in to various forms of lust and hedonism left and right.

They kind of look the same.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    while at the same time gives in to various forms of lust and hedonism left and right.

For some reason all the ESFps look the same to me. Or perhaps I just type people who look like that ESFps, lol. ESFps seem to be a strange mix of conservative values and liberal "rebelism" (especially sexual kind). By looking at an ESFp and listen to them talking you would often be surprised how conservative they are in a more general sense.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed.

For me, ESFp's legs have a distinct shape. Go figure.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp, ESFj, ESTp
    Some ISFps.

ESFjs who are full of themselves will wear things that greatly show their shape, though perhaps more conservative than the Eps.
    (IME)

Probably any girl that is feeling very comfortable in said environment is capable of wearing less and not being concerned about it. But I suppose it's better to hear what the ladies have to say than listen to me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Sooo... what type feels the most comfortable in their own skin? You know... comfortable and free enough to feel completely fine while walking around in those kinds of reveling outfits out in public?
    SEEs without question

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs are the most comfortable with showing off their thongs in public....... (IME)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Sooo... what type feels the most comfortable in their own skin? You know... comfortable and free enough to feel completely fine while walking around in those kinds of reveling outfits out in public?
    SEEs without question
    Unfortunately, I think she's naturally rather insecure in her own body. I saw some interview long time ago and she seemed like just another insecure schoolgirl, wearing very casual things. But people of any type would get that confidence if everyone everywhere told them (or about them in Internet) that they are really sexy. then give the best reviews for outfits that make her look the most sexy - I think Britney looks amazingly hot in the white negligee in the forest. If she reads it, she'll think, "I do? In that case, I gotta wear that kind of things more often"
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs without question
    I would say SEE too but not because they are comfortable. It shows a disregard of Si or any kind of "elegance". It is more like some form of vulgar rebellious behavior like "You think you can control me but you can't! I do what I want!" which is typical for SEE's when they are emotionally unstable. The more control people are trying to apply to them the more they rebel. And yes I think SEE's are less comfortable with their bodies and less certain of their aesthetic taste in general than e.g. Si-Ego types even though perhaps more comfortable than some other types.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    SEEs without question
    I would say SEE too but not because they are comfortable. It shows a disregard of Si or any kind of "elegance". It is more like some form of vulgar rebellious behavior like "You think you can control me but you can't! I do what I want!" which is typical for SEE's when they are emotionally unstable. The more control people are trying to apply to them the more they rebel.
    Uhm, that's exactly the way I behave.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    SEEs without question
    I would say SEE too but not because they are comfortable. It shows a disregard of Si or any kind of "elegance". It is more like some form of vulgar rebellious behavior like "You think you can control me but you can't! I do what I want!" which is typical for SEE's when they are emotionally unstable. The more control people are trying to apply to them the more they rebel.
    It might be just the (or not) The ESTps I know are somehow more calculating about their "rebellion" though. They rarely fail to consider the consequences of it and thus rarely do anything which would harm their interest without them understanding that they are taking a big risk. ESFps just rebel and don't consider risk or the consequences too much until the reality hits back or someone they trust points it out to them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    SEEs without question
    hah. this is exactly why you get a spot on my "10 people i'd like to meet from the forum" list in the anything goes subforum.

not to pick on UDP, but imagine someone who would probably break all of his personal rules/dislikes and find them silly. UDP is like a good example of the anti-ESFp (maybe SP in general?)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    hah. this is exactly why you get a spot on my "10 people i'd like to meet from the forum" list in the anything goes subforum.

not to pick on UDP, but imagine someone who would probably break all of his personal rules/dislikes and find them silly. UDP is like a good example of the anti-ESFp (maybe SP in general?)
    Could it be that we are opposite in psychological disposition?

I don't mind Sps, so long as they aren't attracted to me. Those are the worst kind - the kind that are pushing for some sort of a relationship with me, or more so, the kind that just want to have sex with me. I can see them changing and trying to be more attractive to me, when it's just fake. Thankfully, most of them think of me as a cold, distant, or arrogant person.

Consider this:
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=10588

Although SEEs do not intentionally do it, how it plays out in reality is irrational and illogical. Sensory stimulation over rational decisions. They don't intentionally 'do wrong' in their eyes, or break commitments, etc.... but that is actually what they are doing. (or rather, when they make commitments, it is to Se or Si, and not to a rational Te or Ti decision, particularly Ti). And that is what I dislike most. They don't intentionally decieve or lie, it's just (on a stereotypical level) my (default) interpretation of reality has no meaning to them.

In one sense we both "disrespect" each other by playing less attention than the other to each's most important aspect of life - their leading function.

The only reason you see me as "a good example of the anti ESFp" is because I've been more vocal about it than others
    --- do you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of those circumstances?

( )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed!

Although SEEs do not intentionally do it, how it plays out in reality is irrational and illogical. Sensory stimulation over rational decisions. They don't intentionally 'do wrong' in their eyes, or break commitments, etc.... but that is actually what they are doing. (or rather, when they make commitments, it is to Se or Si, and not to a rational Te or Ti decision, particularly Ti). And that is what I dislike most. They don't intentionally decieve or lie, it's just (on a stereotypical level) my (default) interpretation of reality has no meaning to them.

In one sense we both "disrespect" each other by playing less attention than the other to each's most important aspect of life - their leading function.

on the other hand, they could easily see you as a harsh/cold person and intentionally "jabbing" at them with your remarks.

funny how conflictors work out this way. i think i could say sort of the same about some alpha SFs and their own bluntness/self-defeating behavior. over time i've realized that it's not intentional and i just don't offer effective advice/cannot penetrate no matter how i try to phrase things/adapt.

The only reason you see me as "a good example of the anti ESFp" is because I've been more vocal about it than others

( )
    i actually agree. you have been much more vocal about it than the majority of INTjs on this board, which is precisely why you are a good example. and no, i certainly don't expect you to rejoice.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mind Sps, so long as they aren't attracted to me. Those are the worst kind - the kind that are pushing for some sort of a relationship with me, or more so, the kind that just want to have sex with me. I can see them changing and trying to be more attractive to me, when it's just fake. Thankfully, most of them think of me as a cold, distant, or arrogant person.
    So you don't like to have sex?

Consider this:
    oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=10588

There's also the Fi component that you are forgetting.

However, it is undeniable that very Pe EPs will never get along with very Ji IJs.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand, they could easily see you as a harsh/cold person and intentionally "jabbing" at them with your remarks.
    I usually don't say anything. Only when it is necessary. I choose to make discussion on this forum - that's why I say it now.

( )
    i actually agree. you have been much more vocal about it than the majority of INTjs on this board, which is precisely why you are a good example. and no, i certainly don't expect you to rejoice.
    ( )

========
    ========
    ========

So you don't like to have sex?
    If you mean to say that the only types that I can have sex with are Pe EPs, then no, I do not like having sex.
    I've never been tempted to have sex with a hooker, whore, or slut for that matter.
    Not that I'm saying Pe EPs are slutty. (.......)

^ I only said that because it is what was expected.

There's also the Fi component that you are forgetting.

However, it is undeniable that very Pe EPs will never get along with very Ji IJs.
    Actually, no, I did not forget the Fi component - if you opened the link, you would have realized that the thread itself was about Fi severity of INTjs, as well as the main excerpt being form the part of the Strati profile.

Also, if you open the link and view the video therein, it will explain my italicized words, for those who do not know off the top of their head.

I do agree about that undeniable difficulty of interaction

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha. if I really try hard to see it, you can even be fun.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    This quote shows some need for help in dealing with emotions:

Love Quote: Quotes from Britney Spears
    I went to a psychoanalyst. He explained things about my love life that I found very impressive... almost scary. He said I had a problem with closeness and intimacy... that I was afraid of letting myself fall for someone and of being hurt.
    The fact that she took his statement at face value suggests weak intuition.

For some reason all the ESFps look the same to me. Or perhaps I just type people who look like that ESFps, lol. ESFps seem to be a strange mix of conservative values and liberal "rebelism" (especially sexual kind). By looking at an ESFp and listen to them talking you would often be surprised how conservative they are in a more general sense.
    Well said.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would think something and then XoX would say it, in every post here.

But in general i find the conservative aspect to mesh well with the "rebel" because i see the rebelliousness as a desire to rise in power. They want to be powerful in the real world. That sounds Se and Te.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    i would think something and then XoX would say it, in every post here.
    We must share some common experiences from those creatures. I actually met an ESFp this week (who I haven't seen for a long time) and it enforced my perceptions of them. I think I can now quite reliably tell ESFp from ESFj.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a documentary on Britney last night and was amazed at how she expressed her sadness at some stage, in which I recognized myself, and I don't see that often in other people. I actually only knew her from stories and photographs, but this painted a totally different picture. I think I like her.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Creepy-Cyclops

What was she sad about?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    What was she sad about?
    Judge for yourself:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel...cord_s1_a1.xml

it's starting at 40:20, but I want to point out particularly at the parts starting at 42:23 and 42:38.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Britney is ESFp.
    If there were still doubts about her type, this video surely takes it away.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma SF for sure
    SEE>ESI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Fe

Same type as Celine Dion.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE Blonde:

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she. is not. gamma sf
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does the start of the second vid seriously look like Si to anyone >.<

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labocat View Post
    does the start of the second vid seriously look like Si to anyone >.<
    so Yeah i'm sure britneY plans her own videos and writes her own songs and picks out her own clothes too. lYrics are written for her, and i'm pretty sure just about everything else is planned. its poor reasoning to saY a video designed bY a bunch of different people to make $$$ is not Si lol. its not even socionics relevant
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks cheezy.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFP

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More of these XXXj/p threads. Shows just how superficially similar types are.

The archetype is ESFp, but I don't know enough about her, personally, to make a definite opinion.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not gamma ESFp

Just ESFp.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think she's SEE. Why, simple stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by britney interview
    LB: What songs get you moving?
    BS: I love "S&M" and "Only Girl" by Rihanna; that's why I jumped on the "S&M" remix. She's really cool. I like her a lot.
    Fe question, Fi response. She never really even address the what gets you moving part.

Take someone like Vanessa Hudgens who is probably a actual SEI.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Hudgen's twitter
    I finally did what I’ve wanted to all my life. Jumped out of a plane 13,000 feet up in the sky. Most thrilling, freeing amazing experience I’ve ever had. AND got to do it with my best friends. The most beautiful group of people I know inside and out.

Life’s not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moment that takes our breath away. Never let fear rule you, take the jump and give yourself the opportunity of a new perspective. Love.
    Experience, experience and more experience... Groups of friends, of people that she knows, moments that take our breath away... fear.. Emotion!

This is just two small samples of the differences in their verbalization, and how they interpret things and communicate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast