Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Aristotelian ethics are executed using a more well rounded logical approach, perhaps in a more intuitive fashion. Considering it right now, I'm more inclined to see him perhaps as an INTj like silverchris proposed. His arrival at what 'the good' is does strike me as more than anything else.
    A Ti-LSI can use intuition from time to time. But that by no chance turns an LSI into a LII. It should be evident that Aristotle was Beta and not Alpha.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    A Ti-LSI can use intuition from time to time. But that by no chance turns an LSI into a LII. It should be evident that Aristotle was Beta and not Alpha.
    This is actually my original typing for Aristotle, as he was in many ways a hierarchical apologist or justifier. It's just the way he arrives at what constitutes the highest good (something being desirable for itself, not desirable for the sake of any other good, and all other goods being desirable for its sake) struck me as an approach hallmarked by and involving use of his PoLR so centrally in his logic is somewhat problematic.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend