Hybrid View

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure how fully this will bear out the farther down the list I go--it would depend on the numerical values assigned being accurately representative of reality, and on the qualities evidenced by various types being fairly constant. But as for mirror relations being up top, I will say that it fits with my own experience. Obviously, I came to this forum unable to say which Beta NF I was, but I also note that sometimes I cannot easily settle on which type of Beta ST, Delta NF, Alpha NT, Delta ST, etc., even for people I know very well, and even after a great deal of close, in-person observation.

Vertedness is not always easy for me to discern. (In some people it's obvious, in others less so.) Base vs. creative, too--sometimes tricky for me thus far. PoLR, to this point, is what seems more likely to give things away, along with just gradually building a more complete "picture" or feeling of each type IRL.

(Advice welcome.)
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the list makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I think it could be something worth including in the results section of a type test, to suggest likely alternate typings.
    i like this idea.