Thread: Just tell me

Hybrid View

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    You never know. I haven't slept well lately.
    You look like you haven't slept at all. I'm thinking LSE now, cause you're always busy with projects.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    You look like you haven't slept at all. I'm thinking LSE now, cause you're always busy with projects.
    This is a very bad typing. ESTj are always busy but they value Si! They work hard and then rest, no nonsense. If they dont sleep then they are less productive and they know it so they sleep.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Longer a Dating Site View Post
    This is a very bad typing. ESTj are always busy but they value Si! They work hard and then rest, no nonsense. If they dont sleep then they are less productive and they know it so they sleep.
    No ESTj are machines, they don't need sleep, but still complain, just look at Jinxi. Delta type.

Who taught you Socionics?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No ESTj are machines, they don't need sleep, but still complain, just look at Jinxi. Delta type.

Who taught you Socionics?
    I read socionics sources. Who tauhgt you?? You know Ausra was Lithuanian adn I am Lithuanian right?? We have plenty of socionics here.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proof?
    What proof you need? That we have socionicss? As I said AUsra is a Lithuanian. We have socionics in university here. ANd sometimes we even have it in Ethics classes as part of school.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evidence?
    LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE
    LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Aaow!-Hoo Hoo!

I Don't Care What You Talkin'
    'Bout Baby
    I Don't Care What You Say
    Don't You Come Walkin'
    Beggin' Back Mama
    I Don't Care Anyway
    Time After Time I Gave You All Of My Money
    No Excuses To Make
    Ain't No Mountain That I
    Can't Climb Baby
    All Is Going My Way

('Cause There's A Time When
    You're Right)
    (And You Know You Must
    Fight)
    Who's Laughing Baby, Don't
    You Know
    (And There's The Choice That
    We Make)
    (And This Choice You Will
    Take)
    Who's Laughin' Baby

So Just Leave Me Alone

Stop It!
    Just Stop Doggin' Me Around
    (Just Stop Doggin' Me)

There Was A Time I Used To
    Say Girl I Need You
    But Who Is Sorry Now
    You Really Hurt, You Used To
    Take And Deceive Me
    Now Who Is Sorry Now
    You Got A Way Of Making Me
    Feel So Sorry
    I Found Out Right Away
    Don't You Come Walkin'-
    Beggin' I Ain't Lovin' You
    Don't You Get In My Way
    'Cause
    (There's A Time When You're
    Right)
    (And You Know You Must
    Fight)
    Who's Laughing Baby-Don't
    You Know?
    (And There's The Choice That
    We Make)
    Take)
    Who's Laughin' Baby?

Stop It!
    (Just Stop Doggin' Me)

('Cause There's A Time When
    You're Right)
    (And You Know You Must
    Fight)
    Who's Laughing Baby, Don't
    You Know, Girl
    (It's The Choice That We
    Make)
    Take)
    Who's Laughin' Baby

So Just Leave Me Alone

Stop It!

(Just Stop Doggin' Me)
    Don't Come Beggin' Me
    Don't Come Beggin'
    Don't Come Lovin' Me
    Don't Come Beggin'
    I Love You
    I Don't Want It
    I Don't . . .
    I Don't . . .
    I Don't . . .
    I . . .I . . ., Aaow!
    Hee Hee!
    Don't Come Beggin' Me
    Don't Come Beggin'
    Don't Come Lovin' Me
    Don't Come Beggin'
    I Love You
    I Don't Want It
    I Don't Need It

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop spamming, please.
    I asked you to leave me alone, we are not friends anymoer.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari