Thread: Just tell me

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    Jinxi started making threads with his face in them once he registered.this ain't no Ni stuff, y'all.

however,i like this pic!the shirt rocks and it compliments perfectly your hair and complexion.in the previous pics you were more of a gang chav whereas now you look like a refined,cold-blooded,stylish,bi-curious serial killer who shops on asos.com. don't go kill anyone though.
    My dark complexion and dark hair look good with blue and black. Thanks so much, kind sir(?)

So IEI still leading with No-Ni types close behind.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I added another pic.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Let's see the rest of the room. It's probably more telling that you gawping at a camera.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Plus a photo of your books.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    intp. lacks the sorta social charm and softness of IEIs. Even Nick looks softer than this guy. Crazedrat also looks way softer.

The ip temperament though and both having Ni-ego can at first fool ppl.

Also it's the way you talk, in that one video. It feels too abrasive to be IEI. IEI male voices are usually just softer than that. And I'm not projecting, this is pretty objective. So don't argue with me, I know I'm right!!!

And I don't want want any straight male IEI to get insecure over what i said. But it's true: you ARE objectively more softer than other types of males. Deal with it and suck it up.

SOFTNESS IS NOT A WEAKNESS. DO NOT KILL YOURSELVES. I REPEAT:

I'm not soft enough for you?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh video added.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mirrorsoul View Post
    Wow, you don't look nearly as intimidating as I thought you would... I expected you to be really big and tall, Caucasian, probably muscular.

Anyway, now I can see why you typed yourself as Ni-dominant, anyway... you definitely have the look, from what little I know about VI. From your appearance, I would guess ILI or IEI.

Your online persona seems more LSI or something, though. I mean, you're into sports, you're kind of assertive, direct, critical, easily frustrated... more like a typical ST guy or something.

In any case, I'm sure you're Beta or Gamma.
    I am not into sports, lol. Where'd you get that from? Easily frustrated? , no

Don't shoot them stereotypes at me, I am not a stereotypical person and you are not a typical person so we can't be shooting them stereotypes at whoever we like!

Why are you guessing ILI or IEI, you said I was LSI yesterday, plus ISTp and ISTj are radically different.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    You never know. I haven't slept well lately.
    +
    -

It seems the most popular type thus far is IEI followed LSE, LSI and ILI. Keep it coming.
    +
    +

You type Mr. Ashton SLE and me IEI? What is wrong with you?!
    -
    +

Don't shoot them stereotypes at me, I am not a stereotypical person and you are not a typical person so we can't be shooting them stereotypes at whoever we like!
    +

Why are you guessing ILI or IEI, you said I was LSI yesterday, plus ISTp and ISTj are radically different.
    +
    -

Fresh video added.
    I have a hard time seeing IEI/INFp or even β:

One thing is for sure, you're not α or δ either.

• Irrationality stands out for sure.
    • -PoLR over -PoLR.
    • Victim might explain why it appears you value
    • IP temperment might explain why others may see you as IEI/INFp.
    • While tests aren't "everything" you do self-type as ILI/INTp, something to consider.
    • While not totally significant also, one of my tutors at school is ILI/INTp and your speaking style reminded me of him.
    • The overall vibe on video, pictures, and especially your writing style IMO leans towards Negativist.
    • Serious and - all the way; your videos just makes this more apparent. (e.g. It looks like you didn't care/pay much attention to the overall "mood" which also ties in with the above point).

Some of the things you've said were + (90-100%), + (70-90%), + (30-50%).

For example, to take one of many things you said in your video, you said (paraphrasing) "...has no practical use" = +/-

As I or anyone could be still wrong, I say:

-ILI/INTp.
    Last edited by Timeless; 04-01-2011 at 01:40 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ILI train is picking up steam. Where's Ashton to settle this?

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ILI train is picking up steam. Where's Ashton to settle this?
    +
    +
    +

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did I explicitly say that I self-type as ILI?

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did I explicitly say that I self-type as ILI?
    +

The Critical INTp
    Source: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...22&postcount=5

http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta_tur...tml?I67N66T4j6

What does that even mean?

I got this result on the Mizami test:

ILI Your result
    IEI These types might also be considered
    LII
    ILE
    EII These types are not very likely
    IEE
    LIE
    EIE
    SLI These types are quite unlikely
    SEI
    LSI
    SLE
    ESI these types are extremely unlikely
    SEE
    LSE
    ESE
    Source: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9&postcount=63

---

By the way, when it comes to tests, I like this one: http://sociotype.com/tests/

But, there's more here though: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ion-tests.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Sociotype: ILI-1Ni

aka INTp, The Critic, , and Intuitive Logical Introvert

Other Possible Types

LIE (ENTj): 69% as likely as ILI
    IEI (INFp): 66% as likely as ILI
    SLI (ISTp): 53% as likely as ILI

Small Groups:
    Quadra: Gamma
    Club: Researcher
    Temperament: IP
    Romance Styles:
    Primary: Victim
    Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies:
    Introverted
    Intuitive
    Logical (Thinking)
    Irrational (Perceiving)

You Functions Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value

Leading Ni 40% 40%
    Creative Te 35% 35%
    Role Si 10% 10%
    Vulnerable Fe 15% 15%

Suggestive Se 10% 40%
    Mobilizing Fi 15% 35%
    Ignoring Ne 40% 10%
    Demonstrative Ti 35% 15%

Ideal Dual

Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value
    Se 40% 40%
    Fi 35% 35%
    Ne 10% 10%
    Ti 15% 15%

Ni 10% 40%
    Te 15% 35%
    Si 40% 10%
    Fe 35% 15%

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, we'll rule everything but INFp and INTp out now.

Which is it?

Options: INFp, INTp

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, we'll rule everything but INFp and INTp out now.

Which is it?

Options: INFp, INTp
    IMO, that's still over demonstrative.

(You already know what I think)

Consider your dual/semi-dual:

Seriously though, for something different: Are/were there any people in your life that you really liked and really hated? What was it about them that you liked/disliked? The more detail you can provide, the better/more accurate for everybody.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    IMO, that's still over demonstrative.

(You already know what I think)

Consider your dual/semi-dual:

Seriously though, for something different: Are/were there any people in your life that you really liked and really hated? What was it about them that you liked/disliked? The more detail you can provide, the better/more accurate for everybody.
    I'm actually a huge Wagner fan, lol.

I liked my kindergarten teacher. She was a generous person, possessor of a serene face and really just an honest, kindhearted human being. She treated me fairly even though I am in a minority group. She had a kind, beautiful soul and well, that's the sort of person I am seeking, even though it's kinda hard being a social outcast and all.

I don't think I've really ever hated anyone; I'm just incapable of hating or keeping grudges over the long-term. I forgive everyone, no matter how severe the wrongdoing because I just don't think much of it. To me, material possessions and physical pain are fruitless. However, there are many politicians who I'd love to have sent to prison; These people are just corrupt and dishonest. It's disgusting.

I have gotten into arguments and heated debates in the past where heads have clashed and tears have been shed. I may be bitter for a while but I try to rationalize why I am feeling that way. Do I feel wronged? Certainly. Do I feel like my nucleus has been attacked? Sure. I just move on. Some people cannot be reasoned with.

I am a solitary, taciturn individual who doesn't seek to destroy or build relationships. I just cannot tolerate dishonesty amongst people that I have trusted. Loyalty will always be rewarded with further contact and appreciation. I do "the right thing" when I feel I have to and this is solely dependant on me. I have my own value system.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not into sports, lol. Where'd you get that from?
    I remember that in the chatbox thing, you said "Go <team name>!" or something, and someone assumed it was sports, and I went along with that assumption. I guess it's possible that someone else said it and I got mixed up...

Eh, I don't know... I suppose it was just the way you interacted with me at first that made me think LSI. Although, the way you interact now is a little different.

But I VI'd you as IEI or ILI, based on your appearance. The video you posted gives me the distinct impression that you're an ILI based on your mannerisms and inflections. Well, that or LII... depending on how bad my interpretation of Socionics is.

I'm pretty confident that you would be INTJ in MBTI terms, after seeing your video. You're one of the most INTJ people I've ever seen. Real INTJs are clear Ni dominant types, people who are more confused between T/F than S/N... people whose mental openness is internal, but who are not truly closed-minded. Many who think they are INTJ are INTP, ISTJ, or ENTJ... some even further off.

Most of the guys on INTJ forum aren't really INTJs... plenty of INFJs, ISTJs, and INTPs... maybe even a few INFPs. So don't be too shocked that you didn't fit in, most people are mistyped.
    Last edited by mirrorsoul; 04-01-2011 at 04:14 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember that in the chatbox thing, you said "Go <team name>!" or something, and someone assumed it was sports, and I went along with that assumption. I guess it's possible that someone else said it and I got mixed up...

Eh, I don't know... I suppose it was just the way you interacted with me at first that made me think LSI. Although, the way you interact now is a little different.

But I VI'd you as IEI or ILI, based on your appearance. The video you posted gives me the distinct impression that you're an ILI based on your mannerisms and inflections.

I'm pretty confident that you would be INTJ in MBTI terms, after seeing your video. You're one of the most INTJ people I've ever seen. Real INTJs are clear Ni dominant types, people who are more confused between T/F than S/N... people whose openness is all on the inside, but who are not truly closed-minded. Many who think they are INTJ are INTP, ISTJ, or ENTJ... some even further off.

Most of the guys on INTJ forum aren't really INTJs... plenty of INFJs, ISTJs, and INTPs... maybe even a few INFPs. So don't be too shocked that you didn't fit in, most people are mistyped.
    Thanks for your opinion, it is appreciated. +1.

@sports

I was actually a huge statistics buff as a child. I'd take the sports section of the newspaper and keep track of baseball statistics. I was also quite athletic and played some sports recreationally. Hockey is Canada's national sport and naturally, I've been exposed to it my entire life and so I follow my team. Kinda fun how loyal I am to my shitty team. I follow them even when they're shit and I refuse to switch allegiances. I'm not fully invested in the teams because I kinda dislike the owners that are always profiting, but at the same time, my statistics obsession needs to be satiated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually a huge statistics buff as a child. I'd take the sports section of the newspaper and keep track of baseball statistics. I was also quite athletic and played some sports recreationally. Hockey is Canada's national sport and naturally, I've been exposed to it my entire life and so I follow my team. Kinda fun how loyal I am to my shitty team. I follow them even when they're shit and I refuse to switch allegiances. I'm not fully invested in the teams because I kinda dislike the owners that are always profiting, but at the same time, my statistics obsession needs to be satiated.
    When I was a kid, I had a similar obsession... but not with numbers. Rather, with systems. For instance, I was obsessed with the classifications on the Periodic Table of Elements, the original 150 Pokemon and types/weaknesses, and the structure of my computer operating system. For instance, what various files and programs did, and why... I would edit the autoexec.bat and config.sys files in random ways and then test various programs to see what happened when I changed the configuration.

The difference is, instead of being obsessed with statistics, I was obsessed with structure... but it seems to be a similar focus in some way.

Although, one odd thing... I've been exposed to football and Super Bowls and such. But I've never become interested. I just keep rolling my eyes and complaining that sports are contrived, with rules that play out in predictable scenarios, and that the outcome of a game has no real meaning.

To be honest, playing sports would probably be entertaining, but I'm not physical enough to do that. What I like... are video games. While contrived, I have some control over the action. In watching sports, you have no control, and there's no story, nothing that seems to have meaning. You're just watching something happen that doesn't involve or affect you at all. I suppose that's why I don't get it...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was kid, I had a similar obsession... but not with numbers. Rather, with systems. For instance, I was obsessed with the classifications on the Periodic Table of Elements, the original 150 Pokemon and types/weaknesses, and the structure of my computer operating system.

The difference is, instead of being obsessed with statistics, I was obsessed with structure... but it seems to be a similar focus in some way.

Although, one odd thing... I've been exposed to football and Super Bowls and such. But I've never become interested. I just keep rolling my eyes and complaining that sports are contrived rules that play out in predictable scenarios, and that the outcome of a game has no real meaning.

To be honest, playing sports would probably be entertaining, but I'm not physical enough to do that. What I like... are video games. While contrived, I have some control over the action. In watching sports, you have no control, and there's no story, nothing that seems to have meaning. You're just watching something happen that doesn't involve or affect you at all. I suppose that's why I don't get it...
    I played video games, but I was never interested. So you level up to 100. Then what? You complete a quest. Then what? These games are superfluous. If I started a game, I'd leave half-way due to frustration. I need a result. I need a goal that is greater than the game itself. Games can't give me that, and I was never any good at them. My reflexes were sloppy. And my eyes would too easily tire.

I am tired. O.O.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played video games, but I was never interested. So you level up to 100. Then what? You complete a quest. Then what? These games are superfluous. If I started a game, I'd leave half-way due to frustration. I need a result. I need a goal that is greater than the game itself. Games can't give me that, and I was never any good at them. My reflexes were sloppy. And my eyes would too easily tire.

I am tired. O.O.
    Yeah, I kind of know what you mean, there. I used to enjoy the level grinding, but now I'm sort of starting to see it the way you do after having played several, several games. I feel a bit silly for having enjoyed that. Now, I mostly enjoy action-adventure games where you don't level up. The main thing that draws me into a game these days, is the feeling of immersion.

Basically, the game has to create a world that feels so real, that I think about it even when I'm not playing. That's what makes accomplishing things in game satisfying... it becomes like an interactive story, almost. The best example would be Ocarina of Time... or similar games. The best kind of game, is one that can give you nightmares or have you checking around corners in real life... because it felt SO real in your mind.

But anyway... I'm kind of tired as well. I'm about to go to bed, actually.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESFp/SEE
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    ESFp/SEE
    Reasoning?

I need a few more answers, ILI and IEI are in dead heat.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You make good typing material. You have korpsey typing you same type as crazie rat, which is still(?) IEI, then typing you the same type as EyeSeeCold, which is now LII just to type you ILI, his own type. How does it feel ?

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You make good typing material. You have korpsey typing you same type as crazie rat, which is still(?) IEI, then typing you the same type as EyeSeeCold, which is now LII just to type you ILI, his own type. How does it feel ?
    More like: "what does this mean?"
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug off ESC, you can't type anyone.

Waiting for some solid replies

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug off ESC, you can't type anyone.

Waiting for some solid replies
    Already told you, LSE.

Stop wasting time and get to work on those projects.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Already told you, LSE.

I told you to bug off. Heed my request.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Already told you, LSE.

Shut up Maritsa.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told you to bug off. Heed my request.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/request
    re·quest   
    [ri-kwest] Show IPA
    –noun
    the act of asking for something to be given or done, especially as a favor or courtesy; solicitation or petition

Anyway yeah I think IEI is pretty clear dude.

Cre / Dem vs Cre / Dem

The former is definitely apparent. F>T
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyway yeah I think IEI is pretty clear dude.
    Let korpsey make up his mind, he's tired now, needs some time.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESC, why you try to confuse?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Let korpsey make up his mind, he's tired now, needs some time.
    We will all be corpses by then.

ESC, why you try to confuse?

I understand partly as "Influence" and partly as "Allies".
    I understand partly as "Business" and "" partly as "Understanding".

In order for Cre "X" to work, Dem "Y" must be assumed.

The way you came in here and up til now was some smooth influencing and you assumed you had "Allies" when you attacked Maritsa. I don't see that with ILI.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand partly as "Influence" and partly as "Allies".
    I understand partly as "Business" and "" partly as "Understanding".

In order for Cre "X" to work, Dem "Y" must be assumed.

The way you came in here and up til now was some smooth influencing and you assumed you had "Allies" when you attacked Maritsa. I don't see that with ILI.
    Allies? I genuinely disliked her confrontational style.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't give a toss, I want to hear his expertise.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allies? I genuinely disliked her confrontational style.
    Okay, but both INTp and INFp have , yet one connects with and the other connects with .

I just fail to see the emphasis on "Business" > "Influence". INTp is still possible, just not probable from my perspective.

IEI is my typing and I don't think it will ever change, so I'll let it be disproved in favor of INTp or w/e that is likely.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast