Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE? LSI?

lol,you gotta be kidding me.
    I'm ignoring the possibility you could be joking--

Have you ever actually chatted with him?
    He oozes and

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to use Te a lot, but that could be Demonstrative Te as in ESTP.
    ISTJ seems unlikely to me, he's too warm.
    ESTJ is a better possibility than that. But he uses Se too much, and works with Ti.
    Not sure whether EJ temperament suits him.

ESTP>ESTJ>ENTJ

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's my gamma bro, whether he likes it or not.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is actually a really interesting suggestion and fits many of my observations. Despite all the joking, I still think Ashton is SLE or maybe SLI. For example, in the IRC the other day I asked him why he was joining the military. His response was "Because I want to." Ashton is easily bored and acts on impulse, classic signs of EP temperament and valuing. What's even more interesting is the follow-up question that Galen asked - "have you ever thought about the possibility that you might die?" This question clearly demands the use of intuition. Ashton thought about it for about ten seconds and said something like "obviously I don't want to die and I'll do everything in my power to prevent it....but it's not enough to deter me from joining the army." Seems to me like he hadn't really thought about it much.

On the other hand, Ashton is very comfortable using sensing. Jinxi stayed up late on chat and was dropping off into sleep periodically in the middle of a sentence. This annoyed Ashton visibly, and he demanded that Jinxi go to sleep. I can't really see an LIE doing something like this. Myself, I was oblivious to Jinxi's fatigue, and even if I had noticed, would not have been so adamant as to order him to go to sleep.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    SLI is actually a really interesting suggestion and fits many of my observations. Despite all the joking, I still think Ashton is SLE or maybe SLI. For example, in the IRC the other day I asked him why he was joining the military. His response was "Because I want to." Ashton is easily bored and acts on impulse, classic signs of EP temperament and valuing. What's even more interesting is the follow-up question that Galen asked - "have you ever thought about the possibility that you might die?" This question clearly demands the use of intuition. Ashton thought about it for about ten seconds and said something like "obviously I don't want to die and I'll do everything in my power to prevent it....but it's not enough to deter me from joining the army." Seems to me like he hadn't really thought about it much.

On the other hand, Ashton is very comfortable using sensing. Jinxi stayed up late on chat and was dropping off into sleep periodically in the middle of a sentence. This annoyed Ashton visibly, and he demanded that Jinxi go to sleep. I can't really see an LIE doing something like this. Myself, I was oblivious to Jinxi's fatigue, and even if I had noticed, would not have been so adamant as to order him to go to sleep.
    Lol jesus are you taking typing lessons from Bolt? I remember you as a reasonable person, I don't get how everything got to this point.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL,
    I'm not an expert, but forreal??

telling someone to go to sleep when they arrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    typing..

isn't = to

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Lol jesus are you taking typing lessons from Bolt? I remember you as a reasonable person, I don't get how everything got to this point.
    I told Jinxi to go to sleep myself... because he was clogging up the chat with 3 word lines every couple of seconds. I didn't care either way if he slept. It was a selfish request.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Since the world is ending next year some of us have decided to stretch April 1st into April Fool's Month. THA numbers among those who have seen the light.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If no one joins the military, there will be no war. The only good reason to join the military is to increase the amount of war in the world, which doesn't seem good at any angle . Just like the only good reason to join the Police Force is to increase the amount of corruption in the world (power of the status quo).

It's either Love or Fear, the choice is yours.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if no one engages in military buildups, the incentive to engage in offensive military buildup rises (ease of conquest).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If war was sustainable, that would be true. The fact that war is part of what may eventually lead to the destruction of the human species (Two eventual paths = Nuclear Holocaust vs Type 1 Civilization) makes it unsustainable, and it is up to the species to come up with new rules of the global game (ie choosing not to engage in conquest at all, as it is nothing but destructive and over time makes the world uninhabitable.)
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the "unsustainability" of war is what keeps forces in check on the modern international scene. nuclear weapons are the best thing to ever happen to world peace.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have nuclear power of 1000 Hiroshimas in a single submarine. Ensuring hypothetical destruction of the world indefinitely leads to an equation where as time approaches infinity, the likelihood of nuclear holocaust approaches 100%. The only way to avoid the 100% is to dismantle the nuclear power since it is obvious we logically had no reason to ever use it in the first place. The only logical reason to attain the power of blowing up the earth is to blow it up if things don't go you're way, and again that seems like a bad option at all angles.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    We have nuclear power of 1000 Hiroshimas in a single submarine. Ensuring hypothetical destruction of the world indefinitely leads to an equation where as time approaches infinity, the likelihood of nuclear holocaust approaches 100%. The only way to avoid the 100% is to dismantle the nuclear power since it is obvious we logically had no reason to ever use it in the first place. The only logical reason to attain the power of blowing up the earth is to blow it up if things don't go you're way, and again that seems like a bad option at all angles.
    Time never approaches infinity (for humans). Plus, some humans are "irrational and evil", and might want to re-create nuclear power anyway.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's approaching infinity at all times...
    No human is born "irrational and evil". Evil is created by influences from the environment. Take away all negative influences (provide for the basic necessities of every single individual of the human species) and you will see an instant 95% reduction in crime. Why does the United States have the highest rate of Serial Killers? Are there evil indian spirits entering our newborns for revenge of massacres past or is the environment (namely, the socioeconomic inequality) affecting it's population negatively? Born evil is a myth created by religion and is associated with original sin or "human's are naturally evil". This is a religious notion and has no place in societal decisions.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tits or gtfo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12