Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: post pictures of what you're eating thread

Creepy-bg

ham and cheese omelette with some toast.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this is how it's supposed to look or taste, but it was delicious anyways. Maybe too much mushrooms, even though I used half of what the recipe called for.
    Mushroom risotto.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Home cook style food & blackcurrant juice in Christiania (Copenhagen) <3
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sort of veggie & turkey greek salad with organic spring mix lettuce, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, red onion, organic tomatoes, low fat feta cheese, kalamata olives, mushrooms, oven roasted turkey breast (no added nitrites, sodium, or preservatives), and anaheim peppers in a homemade balsamic & olive oil vinaigrette!

And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more for today, since I actually ended up with a colorful plate tonight!

Sweet teriyaki beef with broccoli, texas toast, steamed peas, and fresh strawberries (with a little cream cheese fruit dip). This was actually for the hubs, as I actually just had the beef on top of a salad, but it wasn't nearly as pretty.

Also, my Macbook Pro camera doesn't do it justice :[
    Last edited by applejacks; 08-06-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=applejacks;963543]The hubby was feeling sad yesterday, so I woke up and made him his favorite breakfast before work - belgian waffles, bacon, and raspberries.

Aw. That looks delicious and I hope it cheered him up.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    The hubby was feeling sad yesterday, so I woke up and made him his favorite breakfast before work - belgian waffles, bacon, and raspberries.

Oh my gosh, I have the same dishes. And SLI and I painted his kichen walls the same blue (cabinets we painted cream).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Identicals.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just another salad. Local lettuce, cucumber, red bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Cheese from a local dairy. The pepper turkey is not local nor gmo free but I have been craving turkey so I got some. A hand of gmo free peppered potato chips, a splurge.

First time using chopsticks. But I'm really hungry right now and wanted a way to slow down how fast I ate. And since this is my only meal for today, I wanted to actually enjoy it.

IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

milk and cookies
    DSC_0296.jpg

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took my phone and tried to run. Fucker.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made fasolia for my bestfatass and I ( I used white beans for this)
    Last edited by InvisibleHim; 08-26-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Added recipe

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah! Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime. I'll start linking the recipes into my posts when I can.

I'm just learning how to cook. I look up recipes I think I might be able of accomplishing, and give it a go. Honestly, this is only a recent trend. I used to live off noodles during uni, and my family still doesn't let me anywhere near a stove due to my trend of burning things in the past(I burned two dishes in the past two weeks. Shh). It's all about the recipe!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    You gotta avoid eating Ron, he's kinda chewy. Eat an IEE instead they fizz in your mouth like sherbert.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

summer salad

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okra Stew.
    SO YUMMY, I used too much cumin though, which is a little obvious. Oh wells.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deestructor View Post
    Okra Stew.
    SO YUMMY, I used too much cumin though, which is a little obvious. Oh wells.
    You can never have too much cumin, dont be ridiculous, lolz.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made "ham" and potato soup.. I don't consume pork so I substituted it with mortadella. I also added green beans, broccoli, garlic, and frozen carrots; all topped with parmesan cheese and green onions.. Don't mind the chipped bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    You can never have too much cumin, dont be ridiculous, lolz.
    Cumin is my favourite spice. I'd usually agree with you, but it was much too powerful here ((((

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cumin is my favourite spice. I'd usually agree with you, but it was much too powerful here ((((

Idk if you like spicy food, but if you can get a few whole jalapenos and stuff with cheese and broccoli florets and then put cumin side them, then roast or grill. it's really good, you wont want to stop eating them, mostly because of the cheese-covered broccoli and cumin.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk if you like spicy food, but if you can get a few whole jalapenos and stuff with cheese and broccoli florets and then put cumin side them, then roast or grill. it's really good, you wont want to stop eating them, mostly because of the cheese-covered broccoli and cumin.
    Oh I love spicy food. I just don't like it when its one spice that dominates and I can't taste the others because one is so strong. I'll definitely put that on my to-cook list. Ty,duck!<3

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not actually eating this. I haven't decided if I'm even going to have a slice this weekend or not. Watching buttercream icing being made kinda turned me off. Especially the cleaning up afterwards I've had to do. And breaded goods make me sick. But...my daughter made this in her class tonight, learning how to make leaves and roses.

Devil's food cake, with cocoa flavored buttercream frosting and decor.

IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

gyro (so stuffed right now )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

umm....cheese covered broccoli...or just broccoli or just cheese
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-bg

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After being lazy for the past two weeks, I finally made something that took longer than 10 minutes.

Italian sausage spaghetti. I also made the hot italian sausage (lol) from scratch( replaced pork with beef though). Topped with grated parma.

It was delicious

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    pics
    holy moly, gimme

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 2310

Like colcannon, except completely different.
    What is this? It looks really good.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    What is this? It looks really good.
    it's sweet potato mashed with chopped swiss chard, probably some garlic and other stuff too. it was delicious, 100% organic, homegrown, etc. i would love to show you the video of me eating it, privately ofc :}

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

After being lazy for the past two weeks, I finally made something that took longer than 10 minutes. PASTA
    It was delicious
    OMG MARRY ME. I'll make it really easy...you cook that and I will be your slave. We'll figure out the sex thing later.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's sweet potato mashed with chopped swiss chard, probably some garlic and other stuff too. it was delicious, 100% organic, homegrown, etc. i would love to show you the video of me eating it, privately ofc :}
    plz post recipe. I have sweet potataz that have been sitting around. WANTS

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shit day. Better day.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plz post recipe. I have sweet potataz that have been sitting around. WANTS
    recipe for potato: take potato, put in ground, make more potato.
    recipe for sweet potato thing i made: bake potato, chop garlic swiss chard, other stuff you like, chop top of potato like chessboard, then chop more, then keep chopping until mash-like, then put swiss chard, garlic, other tings you linkke on top, then chop some more, if add cheese, put cheese on, then maybe put in oven for longer or put in pot and cover and let cheese melt into all of little orificies, then eat, but first remove from pot or oven.

recipe for this is one egg, small asian eggplant, cherry tomatoes, handful of purslane, sum green, serrano n habenero pepper, sweet potato cubes, sum cheese, sum pepper maybe salt if ur dum, small okra and one banana pepper cooked whole, yum, i can really feel the capsaicin rushing blood to peen. u rly cannot get enuff capsaicin in your diet, it's so gud, also if you dont like the seeds its fun 2 make ur own pepper spray, lulz, b/c sweden is so dangerous. so many girly men yeah, just like, spray them and stuff in the clubs, the ones who cry and whimper and fall on floor you know they are girly, n u know not to breed with them. artifical selecton. lulz.
    Last edited by lagerdemon; 11-03-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my god D:

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recipe for potato: take potato, put in ground, make more potato.
    recipe for sweet potato thing i made: bake potato, chop garlic swiss chard, other stuff you like, chop top of potato like chessboard, then chop more, then keep chopping until mash-like, then put swiss chard, garlic, other tings you linkke on top, then chop some more, if add cheese, put cheese on, then maybe put in oven for longer or put in pot and cover and let cheese melt into all of little orificies, then eat, but first remove from pot or oven.

recipe for this is one egg, small asian eggplant, cherry tomatoes, handful of purslane, sum green, serrano n habenero pepper, sweet potato cubes, sum cheese, sum pepper maybe salt if ur dum, small okra and one banana pepper cooked whole, yum, i can really feel the capsaicin rushing blood to peen. u rly cannot get enuff capsaicin in your diet, it's so gud, also if you dont like the seeds its fun 2 make ur own pepper spray, lulz, b/c sweden is so dangerous. so many girly men yeah, just like, spray them and stuff in the clubs, the ones who cry and whimper and fall on floor you know they are girly, n u know not to breed with them. artifical selecton. lulz.
    sweet potatoe with egg, eggplant, cherry tomatoe, ... I've only ever had sweet potatoe with butter. I really wanna know what ^this taste like.

also what is purslane? whats the green? what's serrano, what kind of cheese, what's capsaicin taste like?

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweet potatoe with egg, eggplant, cherry tomatoe, ... I've only ever had sweet potatoe with butter. I really wanna know what ^this taste like.

also what is purslane? whats the green? what's serrano, what kind of cheese, what's capsaicin taste like?
    purslane is a nutritious succulent that people usually think of as a weed, looks like this:
    Attachment 2353
    It has flowers 2. If you find this and want to eat it, break a stem and if there's milky sap coming out it's spurge, don't eat that b/c you'll get sick. Purslane leaves have gooey stuff like in aloe vera plant leave, tastes bitter, with a spinach-like flavor, but if you stirfry it for a minute, it's not 2 bitter. capsaicin is a compound found in peppers, it's the stuff that makes them hot.

The green is green pepper and serrano pepper, orange is sweet potato and habenero, black/white stuff is eggplant.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made sweet pototoes, broccoli, and goat gouda.

I picked it up on the way home from work because I read this thread at work.

I cheated though. The sweet potatoes were in plastic to microwave them. and I cooked the broccoli for a few just to boil any germs because I didn't feel like scrubbing them in the sink.
    the goat gouda is ...really good.
    all together it was pretty decent.

I used the broccoli water to put in my tea after boiling it for a while.... #IthinkI'mdoingthisallwrong...

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made sweet pototoes, broccoli, and goat gouda.

I picked it up on the way home from work because I read this thread at work.

I cheated though. The sweet potatoes were in plastic to microwave them. and I cooked the broccoli for a few just to boil any germs because I didn't feel like scrubbing them in the sink.
    the goat gouda is ...really good.
    all together it was pretty decent.

I used the broccoli water to put in my tea after boiling it for a while.... #IthinkI'mdoingthisallwrong...
    awwwwwwwwwwww, you tried yoyur hardest, thats all that matters. i will give you cooking lessons in exchange for money or misc or other.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pumpkin Spice Cake. Happy Autumn!!!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast