Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: post pictures of what you're eating thread

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a delicious meal of food. It contains so fresh picked "little fingers" eggplant, organically grown by a master of life and science.
    Attachment 2057
    After slicing my fingers in half from end to end, I choppe' them in thirds. they are beautiful and black and pale white on inside, just like me and my exgf during coitus.
    Attachment 2058
    This recipe calls for eggplant to be breaded and fried in hot, sexy oil. I dun that, i dun that.
    Attachment 2059
    After burning first batch b/c of tc, i make ammends with god and people of man and I make some nice sauce with some parmesan and smoked gouda, melted together like a boss and then dunked into tomato sauce thats all simmering and burning up with it's acidic throat coating yummyness. Thats when shit got real.
    Attachment 2056
    This is a close up of eggplant parm that I devoured in minutes, nearly as long as my first time with a real woman, luckily she was pregnant already.
    When I put the first load into my mouth I nearly died of eggplant overdose, it was so gud. If i wore panties in my mouth, they would've been soiled through and through.
    Thank you for lettting me put on this presentation for you today, it has been pleasured.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

trout caviar on bread & butter - stock from the last fishing trip

we didn't even have to keep the fish to get the caviar - it was practically falling out of them, so we got a couple cans and let most of them back into the water

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strawberries freshly picked from my garden which I busted my ass on putting it together last year.

The bowl had been full, with tons more waiting to be picked in about 3 days. We gave some to neighbors, and I am waiting for some friends to drop by to pick some up for their families.

Fresh strawberries are soooo much tastier and juicier than what I find in the stores..even in the organic stores.

I don't know how to can food, so these have to go to other people cuz we won't be able to eat them all before they go bad. And our freezer is too damned tiny to freeze them properly. A friend did give me a good link with easy to follow directions, but I can't buy the equipment until another week and half.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I don't know how to can food, so these have to go to other people cuz we won't be able to eat them all before they go bad. And our freezer is too damned tiny to freeze them properly. A friend did give me a good link with easy to follow directions, but I can't buy the equipment until another week and half.
    Make some delicious jam! It'll be way better than what you can buy in the store too.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Make some delicious jam! It'll be way better than what you can buy in the store too.
    Yeah, that is what the link my friend gave me is for. Still need equipment. We are sorely lacking in decent kitchen tools.

Hmmm, i suppose i could dehydrate them.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man they're delicious even when they're dehydrated. DO IT!!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made coconut chicken curry and Pecan pie( still in the oven)
    ]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank Allrecipes, altonbrow, and the food network for all the recipes!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made glazed crispy skin duck and mashed potatoes w/gravy

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breakfast!

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

went to this italian place called jimbos by my house. its this old rickety place that looks like it used to be a regular house (i guess it started as an a&w back in the 50s though). the waitress was kind of horrible, she kept talking about how it was such a rough and busy night and how it was "hell" and she poured the coffee all the way to the rim so you had to slurp without lifting and when my dad said something she wrinkled up her nose and grinned and said "i always do that" like she was being naughty lol. everybody else who works there is like 70+ years old. they make good marinara sauce and i guess they sell a lot of it just in jars. my brother got a cheeseburger and fries and i stole a couple fries and they were amazing.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not eating it yet, didn't know where to post. But after giving away most of those strawberries in the previous pic, I had another harvest. This time that metal bowl was filled and then some. So I made freezer jam.

There are actually a total of 6 of the green 16oz freezing containers, but 3 of them are elsewhere.

I don't even eat this much fruit in a year, much less of jam. And the amount of sugar the no-cook pectin called for is way more than I am happy with. For every 1&2/3 Cup mashed fruit is 2/3 Cup sugar. Blah.

I am also so sick of seeing and handling strawberries that I told my neighbor that she was welcome to the rest of the strawberries in the garden for the rest of the season.

However, I am kinda considering asking a friend when her blueberries will be ready for pluckin.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

dinner made to order for my pops. round steak & roasted asparagus w/ romano and cheddar cheese & noodle-roni
    (i forgot to throw onions and mushrooms in with the steak like he asked tho ._.)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    dinner made to order for my pops. round steak & roasted asparagus w/ romano and cheddar cheese & noodle-roni
    (i forgot to throw onions and mushrooms in with the steak like he asked tho ._.)

That steak looks like a heart.

Quick and lazy lunch. Mixed whatever I could find. Seasoned Pan-fried Salmon, green bean and broccoli salad, mashed potaterzzz, lemongrass infused rice, and some more greens(daily, nightly, and ever so rightly).

Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pesto bean pasta.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sausage curry. :}}

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

can't believe ive never posted a picture from this place before. its right across the street so i walk there a lot. i almost always get the 2 bean burritos here. i usually get a margarita but i got coffee today cuz i just woke up a few hours ago. i took my dad out. its nice with him here - i stopped going alone cuz the waitresses there give me pity looks and the waiters rub my back just cuz i'm in the mood for burritos.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm eating my food way too fast to post it, but one day...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I had classes on Thursday nights- I resolved to try to a new food joint every week just because it was a foodie city.. but it felt so awkward going alone at 10pm, not for me personally, I felt totally fine about it, but the wait staff would do or say the weirdest shit.. the women would give me pity looks too and ask if I was okay... and the men would linger and/or sit down. I gave up after trying 6 restaurants..plusss I was blowing a lot of money..food was great tho.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep telling myself I’ll participate in this thread, but the truth is I’m only going to photograph my food and post it if it’s exotic or my favorite. Otherwise I just don’t see the point. Someday...
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I keep telling myself I’ll participate in this thread, but the truth is I’m only going to photograph my food and post it if it’s exotic or my favorite. Otherwise I just don’t see the point. Someday...
    Yea, same here. It bores me to photograph food. I'd rather be eating it.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    Yea, same here. It bores me to photograph food. I'd rather be eating it.
    True and it could get cold while you're goofing with the camera trying to photograph it, so it's just not a priority, and some like it hot. I suppose I could photograph my salad, but I still don't see the point.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mushroom Alfredo pasta.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    I'd rather be eating it.
    And there I was thinking people don't actually eat food, thanks for enlightening me, final jet version.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A picture takes like 2 seconds... food doesn't get cold in 2 seconds. just sayin'.

I had mellow mushroom's Holy Shiittake Mushroom Pie. left my phone i my car. no pic

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah okay, thanks. Silly me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Cool story bro.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would only ever marry someone who has the cooking skills and enthusiasm of @Deestructor.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I would only ever marry someone who has the cooking skills and enthusiasm of @Deestructor.
    Thanks, bro.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

DSC_0293.jpg

@woofwoofl

I had to change my plans. They look a bit naff now because I only had a few minutes to decorate them. But he loved them and the double chocolate ones taste great.
    Last edited by squirreltual; 07-19-2013 at 12:41 PM.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wings were supposed to be spicy but due to my cowardly disposition towards using hot seasoning it ended up not be spicy at all, but yet still pretty fucking delicious.The pasta had sage and olive on it, I later added some of the juices left over from the roast wings and "salad cream". Preferably I would have liked to have olive oil, sage and sweetcorn mixed in with the pasta.

Last edited by leckysupport; 07-21-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    color of steak
    I love you and I'm going to give you unsolicited advice <3 because I got it from my dad when I was young (he's a culinary chef)

When cooking steak brown it over a stainless steal pan on the stove; heat the pan up on low to medium heat to expand the metal without oil in it; turn up the temperature on the pot for the browning process because when the meat hits the pot the temperature goes down and you dont want to boil the meat, drop the steak on it for a few minutes, wiggle the steak so it doesn't stick after a few minutes, on each size, then you can finish it off in the oven or on stovetop. If you roast a steak put it on high roast first to form the golden/brown crust then lower heat to finish to your desire doneness.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been extremely busy and have had no time to cook lately.

Today, I had a few minutes and I made a savory chicken oatmeal dish(cooked in chicken broth and ginger) with poached eggs, sesame oil, soy, scallions, and sriracha sauce. It took me 10 minutes, probably less. It's delicious too. I had two plates!
    Please excuse my ghetto dish.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some lentil soup. Came out great!

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My famous Death by Chocolate Chip cookies, which I'll be selling at the local gift shop tomorrow.

And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@applejacks, you're cruel.

I actually did die a little death by chocolate this afternoon, actually. I've been craving chocolate frosting. So I bought and split up a slice of cake that is a total chocolate frosting/pudding fest. It's so disgustingly sweet and chocolatey that it puts one off of sweets and chocolate for at least a month. Your cookies woulda probably tasted better, though.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    @applejacks, you're cruel.

I actually did die a little death by chocolate this afternoon, actually. I've been craving chocolate frosting. So I bought and split up a slice of cake that is a total chocolate frosting/pudding fest. It's so disgustingly sweet and chocolatey that it puts one off of sweets and chocolate for at least a month. Your cookies woulda probably tasted better, though.
    So this is going to sound crazy, but I actually don't like chocolate. Yet I've been making these cookies for years and people knock my door down when they hear they're coming out of the oven.

I do indulge in frozen yoghurt (and plenty of sugary toppings!)
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@dolphin. Here is the recipe: http://jeanetteshealthyliving.com/20...y-oatmeal.html

I made it for one of my friends and she didn't like it(she's also not used to asian flavours). Personally, I really like it. Hope you do too!

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hubby was feeling sad yesterday, so I woke up and made him his favorite breakfast before work - belgian waffles, bacon, and raspberries.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast