Thread: post pictures of what you're eating thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    Attachment 2310

Like colcannon, except completely different.
    What is this? It looks really good.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    What is this? It looks really good.
    it's sweet potato mashed with chopped swiss chard, probably some garlic and other stuff too. it was delicious, 100% organic, homegrown, etc. i would love to show you the video of me eating it, privately ofc :}

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's sweet potato mashed with chopped swiss chard, probably some garlic and other stuff too. it was delicious, 100% organic, homegrown, etc. i would love to show you the video of me eating it, privately ofc :}
    plz post recipe. I have sweet potataz that have been sitting around. WANTS

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deestructor View Post
    plz post recipe. I have sweet potataz that have been sitting around. WANTS
    recipe for potato: take potato, put in ground, make more potato.
    recipe for sweet potato thing i made: bake potato, chop garlic swiss chard, other stuff you like, chop top of potato like chessboard, then chop more, then keep chopping until mash-like, then put swiss chard, garlic, other tings you linkke on top, then chop some more, if add cheese, put cheese on, then maybe put in oven for longer or put in pot and cover and let cheese melt into all of little orificies, then eat, but first remove from pot or oven.

recipe for this is one egg, small asian eggplant, cherry tomatoes, handful of purslane, sum green, serrano n habenero pepper, sweet potato cubes, sum cheese, sum pepper maybe salt if ur dum, small okra and one banana pepper cooked whole, yum, i can really feel the capsaicin rushing blood to peen. u rly cannot get enuff capsaicin in your diet, it's so gud, also if you dont like the seeds its fun 2 make ur own pepper spray, lulz, b/c sweden is so dangerous. so many girly men yeah, just like, spray them and stuff in the clubs, the ones who cry and whimper and fall on floor you know they are girly, n u know not to breed with them. artifical selecton. lulz.
    Last edited by lagerdemon; 11-03-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recipe for potato: take potato, put in ground, make more potato.
    recipe for sweet potato thing i made: bake potato, chop garlic swiss chard, other stuff you like, chop top of potato like chessboard, then chop more, then keep chopping until mash-like, then put swiss chard, garlic, other tings you linkke on top, then chop some more, if add cheese, put cheese on, then maybe put in oven for longer or put in pot and cover and let cheese melt into all of little orificies, then eat, but first remove from pot or oven.

recipe for this is one egg, small asian eggplant, cherry tomatoes, handful of purslane, sum green, serrano n habenero pepper, sweet potato cubes, sum cheese, sum pepper maybe salt if ur dum, small okra and one banana pepper cooked whole, yum, i can really feel the capsaicin rushing blood to peen. u rly cannot get enuff capsaicin in your diet, it's so gud, also if you dont like the seeds its fun 2 make ur own pepper spray, lulz, b/c sweden is so dangerous. so many girly men yeah, just like, spray them and stuff in the clubs, the ones who cry and whimper and fall on floor you know they are girly, n u know not to breed with them. artifical selecton. lulz.
    sweet potatoe with egg, eggplant, cherry tomatoe, ... I've only ever had sweet potatoe with butter. I really wanna know what ^this taste like.

also what is purslane? whats the green? what's serrano, what kind of cheese, what's capsaicin taste like?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314